Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Peetz's Bank Account

hamood's got talent arabic ringtone
kiwifarms.net
Whats the difference between American and Asian mukbangs? American mukbangs are disgusting, but koreans chow different?
Fat is fat and disgusting is disgusting, I guess its an asian thing to see a difference there.
I´ve seen asian mukbangs far more disgusting (involving tentacles) and uncivilized than this cow ever produced.
I saw a mukbang of an Asian woman eating a roasted cat and many of them eating live baby octopuses with the tentacles sticking to their faces. I know it's a culture thing for them but I also find the way Asians slurp their noodles really disgusting. All mukbangs are kinda gross, but I guess at least for the Asian eaters it's part of their culture.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
I saw a mukbang of an Asian woman eating a roasted cat and many of them eating live baby octopuses with the tentacles sticking to their faces. I know it's a culture thing for them but I also find the way Asians slurp their noodles really disgusting. All mukbangs are kinda gross, but I guess at least for the Asian eaters it's part of their culture.
Fair enough, but culture shock aside I still do think seeing a fat person partake in a 10k calorie mukbang at the heart attack café to be worse in almost all cases. Especially when we can see their total decline in health over the course of them vs most Asian ones as there's still a lot of shame in being even overweight there.

Eating pets and living animals are those exceptions for me if course.