Lolcow Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Rum Corps

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if he is selling his nudes on his onlyfans profile? He seems to be promoting it after the drama with the caption 'soft dick flopping around'
He could be clickbaiting like everything else he does.
Yep, "a soft dick flopping around" adequately describes Dikocado wobbling around in shorts, and attempting to dance. To be fair, he's not built for mobility. His destiny is to sit, sook, and pull stupid crying faces.

FrozenFlame

kiwifarms.net
I can’t breathe but I can unlock my phone, go onto twatter and post about it.

I guess Zach Choi is allegedly suing him.
View attachment 1099675
To be honest, that's pretty damn exceptional of Zach.

There's very little ground for harassment here.

By Zach's own admission Nic hasn't talked to him or reached out to him in weeks or whatever. IIRC, for something to be harassment against the law there would have to be repeated attempts to contact someone against their will.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Gorgabesch the Unholy

kiwifarms.net

Well, this shit gets better. Now he's on cam blaming his viewers as the reason why Orlin left him, and not the fact that he slept around, gave the boy an STD, cheated on him multiple times and is just overall mentally unstable. Not that Orlin really is much better but I genuinely believe Nick is manipulating him to play along with these toxic games. I'm over it. I had stopped caring a while ago if not for that all shitstorm with Stephanie and Zack. Fucking hell the mukbanger community is tragic in such an absurd way that it's fucking hilarious. He'll be back too: "HI LITTLE SLOTHS ITSA ME!!!!11"

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
Just saw that on Hushbang. If it's true and not another act of manipulation, then it looks like there's some justice after all. I doubt he'll ever willingly leave YT. Honestly, he couldn't even if he wanted to unless he saved a ton of money.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net

Well, this shit gets better. Now he's on cam blaming his viewers as the reason why Orlin left him, and not the fact that he slept around, gave the boy an STD, cheated on him multiple times and is just overall mentally unstable. Not that Orlin really is much better but I genuinely believe Nick is manipulating him to play along with these toxic games. I'm over it. I had stopped caring a while ago if not for that all shitstorm with Stephanie and Zack. Fucking hell the mukbanger community is tragic in such an absurd way that it's fucking hilarious. He'll be back too: "HI LITTLE SLOTHS ITSA ME!!!!11"
He's like if James Charles was fat, diabetic and cried all the fucking time. Jesus Niko.