Lolcow Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
I would love to know what Hushbang's theme song is. I love it. Anyway, I can't help but think that this is more manipulation garbage from Nikko. Have to hand it to him, he IS entertaining but appalling.

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Niko's got some more attention coming this way!

It's basically a multiple feature. Still, I love when two things I like come together unexpectedly like this.

EDIT: While it's pretty obvious he doesn't keep up with the dramu like we are and is uninformed on Nik's sleazebaggery, I'd still say there's some solid advice.

Last edited:

Teeter

Bingo!
kiwifarms.net
His steady succession of videos shoving food in his face and playing up the "they're coming to take me away ha ha" crazy act is far more entertaining than if he actually left. Hush Bang and some others are now dissecting his videos to show proof it's all another scam Orlin is helping him with.

la mort

ejaculation is murder
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know. He seems like a narcissist to me.
Being an narcissistic attention whore isn't a illness, it's a personality trait, and that won't change because he loves drama too much.

From his Twitter:
- He screwes up in a attempt to pay tribute to Kobe Bryant despite having no clue who he was. He tries to excuse himself by saying he doesn't know anything about basketball because he is gay. Brilliant.

IMG_20200131_132749.jpg
IMG_20200131_132808.jpg
- He says he has a new job.

IMG_20200131_132928.jpg

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Being an narcissistic attention whore isn't a illness, it's a personality trait, and that won't change because he loves drama too much.

From his Twitter:
- He screwes up in a attempt to pay tribute to Kobe Bryant despite having no clue who he was. He tries to excuse himself by saying he doesn't know anything about basketball because he is gay. Brilliant.

View attachment 1123647
View attachment 1123655
- He says he has a new job.

View attachment 1123658
Who would hire this fat whiny faggot for anything other than pumping gas?

Pizza Munch

kiwifarms.net
His “new job” is his only fans. What I don’t get is Nicks not the absolute worst at editing and piecing videos together. I was able to sit through his entire “nikocado then vs now” video and other videos he created that aren’t his mukbangs. Idk why he doesn’t give some sort of vlogging or videography or another creative outlet a shot.

TravelPussy

An ubertard
kiwifarms.net
Yet, he cries about being demonitized while he runs around the internets making posts about shitting on dicks. Is he going to wake up one morning and make a 20 minute video of himself blowing boogers all over his camera while crying over his swollen and pussing brown eye? How much more beating can his asshole take? Between the ass pounding and mukbang, he'll probably have a rectal prolapse before he's 50.

Last edited: