Lolcow Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
Faggot now has a "take that off the goddamn internet" thread. Apparently all those pictures are "copyrighted".

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Good job on doxing himself

Googling the name Nicholas Perry and it's sad.
He used to be a violinist, now he's a fat slob eating himself online for money.
He was auditioning for Glee
1581594639443.png

His old twitter profile

His old linkedin profile

Attachments

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Good job on doxing himself

Googling the name Nicholas Perry and it's sad.
He used to be a violinist, now he's a fat slob eating himself online for money.
He was auditioning for Glee
View attachment 1142578

His old twitter profile

His old linkedin profile
Fuck me he used to be a human. What happened? Well Nick is what you get, play stupid games win stupid prizes your lawyer doxed u

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Faggot now has a "take that off the goddamn internet" thread. Apparently all those pictures are "copyrighted".
That's why I'm here, what are the contentious pictures in question?

• Winner
Reactions: VelcroPocket

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
The scary thing is he’s filming a very real suicide for himself; the food he eats every day and how stressed he lets himself get is gonna fuck up his heart without so much as a warning
If Boogie can shoulder the glucose and carbs and still find the strength to step on hamburgers with those rotting stumps, then I'm sure this guy can handle it. It's gonna be awhile.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Nikocado is suspected that he has filed multiple copyright strikes to small drama channels. One of the channels called HushBang which criticized Nikocado is going to be deleted soon.
In one of her community posts, Nick also commented.
If this is true, if Nick really did copyright strike her channel, he will never redeem himself. He was the one who criticized Veronica Wang when she did the same thing to a smaller youtube channel.
View attachment 1139615

Update: I believe this comment confirms Nick is behind the false copyright strikes.
According to her, he manually striked all of her videos.
View attachment 1139722
This, coupled with his shitty legal threat, makes me wonder if his next attention-seeking gimmick is to try and take advantage of the Streisand Effect.

Oh yeah, and there are rumblings that HushBang shrugged off the mass copyright strikes.

Last edited: