Lolcow Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

canadiancxnt

gay ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
Amazing that anyone who seems a normal person can be a mincing, screeching, binging freak show when the doors close.
The promise of money makes people do some wacky shit. Why work hard in a competitive field when you can play up an insufferable autist on the internet, screeching and throwing tantrums online, on film, for cash? Not to mention, the gay community in general loves drama. He was probably tired of waiting in the wings for his time in the limelight and now can have all the attention he wants at the click of a button.

The scary thing is he’s filming a very real suicide for himself; the food he eats every day and how stressed he lets himself get is gonna fuck up his heart without so much as a warning
I agree, but man, it seems like the worse a person is, the longer they tend to stick around. It wouldn't be surprising if he already has something going wrong. He'll eventually clickbait a mukbang and reeeeee exploit his poor physical health for cash. He already does it with his mental health; why not exploit the wonders that morbid obesity does to the human body? (:_(

maximus855b

kiwifarms.net
Does Columbia enforce its immigration laws?
They do i lived here for 2 and a half years on an expired visitors visa. They caught me somehow and i had to either become a citizen in 30 days or leave the country. I wasn't able to become a citizen in that 30 days given and was being kicked out so i simply crossed over to Venezuela and got my visa stamped for a 60-90 day visitors visa. So i could legally come back to Colombia, i became a citizen within a month and was never bothered again. The police do check ID's randomly on the street or when they stop cars on whatever corner they do it that day.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net

Says his relationship with Orlin isn't good, one day after uploading this...

View attachment 1145488

Edit: Bitches about how he doesn't sleep a whole lot and that during his sleeping test or whatever he woke up 100 times

Gee, wonder what causes that for someone who stuffs large amounts of crap down his throat every day
His relationship is one of the few things he can repeatedly click bait and use to draw attention to his channel so that’s what he does. Orlin allows this to go on without so much as a complaint, which says it all about him too really.

When Nik isn’t click baiting drama with another YouTuber or social media influencer he’s crying about his relationship.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I liked Null's summary of this exceptional individual on his last stream so much that I transcribed it.

"Mukbang was readily adopted in America not because anyone wants to watch someone genuinely eat and eat with them, but because people are fat and want to get paid for eating, and also vicious troglodytes such as myself want to sit in bed and watch someone eat themselves to death. Those are the appeals of these people. Nikocado is probably the most famous Mukbanger -- I can't name anyone more famous than him -- and it's primarily because he's a huge, colossal trainwreck of a person."

"He's a perpetual embarrassment, and the only reason why I don't talk about him like I do someone like Chantal or Amberlynn is that Amberlynn and Chantal have great amounts of shame, and they do a lot to protect themselves from the reality of their life, and it's fun to poke fun at someone like that because they're very guarded, and they think that you're dumb enough to believe when they say that they only eat 2000 calories a day. That's what makes it fun, because they lie to you."

"Nikocado lies to you because he wants that reaction, and he wants that attention. In his videos he talks about how he cheats on his husband and his husband cheats on him, and he'll fuck around with guys behind his husband's back because he saw him in bed with another man so now he's gonna go out and get his, AND HE EATS AND HE CRIES, HE'S LITERALLY EATING SO MUCH THAT HE'S GAGGING ON IT AS HE SOBS INTO HIS FOOD AND IT'S JUST THE MOST PATHETIC THING AND IT'S NOT FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S SO DEGENERATE. IT'S JUST GROSS. So I don't talk about him too much, but rest assured, he is an appalling person and I have no positive things to say about him."

Niggernerd

Cute sleep paralysis demon Fumika
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked Null's summary of this exceptional individual on his last stream so much that I transcribed it.

"Mukbang was readily adopted in America not because anyone wants to watch someone genuinely eat and eat with them, but because people are fat and want to get paid for eating, and also vicious troglodytes such as myself want to sit in bed and watch someone eat themselves to death. Those are the appeals of these people. Nikocado is probably the most famous Mukbanger -- I can't name anyone more famous than him -- and it's primarily because he's a huge, colossal trainwreck of a person."

"He's a perpetual embarrassment, and the only reason why I don't talk about him like I do someone like Chantal or Amberlynn is that Amberlynn and Chantal have great amounts of shame, and they do a lot to protect themselves from the reality of their life, and it's fun to poke fun at someone like that because they're very guarded, and they think that you're dumb enough to believe when they say that they only eat 2000 calories a day. That's what makes it fun, because they lie to you."

"Nikocado lies to you because he wants that reaction, and he wants that attention. In his videos he talks about how he cheats on his husband and his husband cheats on him, and he'll fuck around with guys behind his husband's back because he saw him in bed with another man so now he's gonna go out and get his, AND HE EATS AND HE CRIES, HE'S LITERALLY EATING SO MUCH THAT HE'S GAGGING ON IT AS HE SOBS INTO HIS FOOD AND IT'S JUST THE MOST PATHETIC THING AND IT'S NOT FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S SO DEGENERATE. IT'S JUST GROSS. So I don't talk about him too much, but rest assured, he is an appalling person and I have no positive things to say about him."
What baffles me is how that exceptional even got a fanbase to begin with. As far as gay lisps go his is the most insufferable I've ever heard. Granted it's probably because he's a faggot that he has fans gotta get them woke points somehow. With collabs idky any of the slanty eyes wanted to do them with him in the first place.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
What baffles me is how that exceptional even got a fanbase to begin with. As far as gay lisps go his is the most insufferable I've ever heard. Granted it's probably because he's a faggot that he has fans gotta get them woke points somehow. With collabs idky any of the slanty eyes wanted to do them with him in the first place.
Cause he used to be less crazy; he used to be pretty chill and he’d just eat and do violin covers. It wasn’t until he started gaining more attention and Trisha Paytas noticed him that he went crazy.