Lolcow Nikocado Avocado - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the image he reused, he took a couple weeks ago.

He has a video of himself freaking out for a minute and it's all complete gibberish. I can't make out a word he's saying.
View attachment 568957
That has to be the most blatant fake drunk typing i've ever seen. I mean fucking SAD. an exceptional individual could see through that shit.

I have often wondered how much of his crying and flipping out in videos was calculated vs. genuine outrage.

Last edited:

Dumb Sergal

Smarter than the average Sergal
kiwifarms.net
Nico is a disgusting manbaby who brought this upon himself and upon Orlin. What happened to this "new man" he was all up with a couple weeks ago? Has he not spoken about him or mentioned him since?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Feeding his parrot a chicken leg.View attachment 586084
So? Do you think birds don't eat other birds? Unless they are nothing but seed and fruit-eaters, many birds eat the eggs and/or young of other species, and sometimes their own.

I have no love for Nikado, but jeesus, bash him for shit that deserves bashing. There's no shortage of it.

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over already?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@FierceBrosnan how does this make you feel?
Well I once let my birb try a bit of chicken because she wouldn't stop screaming at me until she got some. The look of horror as she realized... "oh no...this is birb" was both hilarious and sad. She took off with the breading though.

The only real worry here is how those wings are cooked. Too much salt and fat can make the sturdiest of birds sick. A little meat from time to time isn't bad though, cheese is alright in small bits as a treat too. So if he just gave the bird a bone then it should be fine but if he let it eat a whole lot he deserves a slap.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
So, I give it two or three days until he's cry-eating and wailing about his husband again.
That long?
We all know he needs his daily ass-pats so he doesn't realize how much of his life has been wasted away crying and eating on youtube.

• Feels
Reactions: Slap47

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino