Lolcow Nikocado Avocado - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's straight up trolling now. His behavior is his money grab and he damn well knows it. Still, click-baiting too. Honestly, I wish his account would just get banned.
Gotta find ways to tard cum money off the viewers, even if it all means doing shit that makes another question the mans sanity. Getting banned from YT would likely make Niko go off the deep end.

Obviously Snape

kiwifarms.net
Apparently this is his ex-gf whatever that means. My guess is more clickbait since she looks like a butch lesbian. Was their relationship so lousy it turned them both gay?

Quoting my own post so you can see that Nick now did a "video with my first boyfriend video" with the girl from his "my first girlfriend video" except she put eyeliner or some shit on her face as a beard.

God, I can't wait till his clickbaiting ass gets banned from YT. All his stupid side accounts will get nailed too, he just doesn't know it yet.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Quoting my own post so you can see that Nick now did a "video with my first boyfriend video" with the girl from his "my first girlfriend video" except she put eyeliner or some shit on her face as a beard.

God, I can't wait till his clickbaiting ass gets banned from YT. All his stupid side accounts will get nailed too, he just doesn't know it yet.
I am sure that Chick-Fil-A would love donating his fagbucks to organizations that would enjoy sending him to a death camp after he finishes that mukbang.

wylfım

Lost in an endless void of stupid.
kiwifarms.net
Youtube has way worse channels to deal with than a fatass stuffing his face and crying about his bf
They're not gonna delete his channel
Yeah, like all those people spewing hate speech about migrants and musloves. Real nice priorities, Youtube.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino