Lolcow Nikocado Avocado - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
There's no TL;DR to this really. Veronica made a complete ass of herself. Acted like a huge crybaby because someone made a parody video on her. Then she continued to make stupid videos about the situation and in some of those videos she was calling out Nick and also on the side liking instagram/facebook posts that were bashing him. She started being shady towards him because he had called her out on her wrongful copyright strike on that other YouTube channel.

I don't think they're at it much anymore? Idk. I don't care much about Nick and couldn't give any less cares about his other social media. I will say? Veronica is worse than Nick. When Nick made a response video combatting her "Apology Video" he was well spoken for, focused on important points, and still kept it civil and I actually sided with him during the whole ordeal. Nick, as gross as he is, is actually deceitfully intelligent. I think that's what frustrates people about him? He's actually very smart. He knows what he's doing. Yet I can't shake the vibes that he's a very manipulative person. I'll say this again about Nick. He knows YouTube is making him money. So being outlandish, gross as hell, and causing drama is in his best interest when it comes to that platform being the main income.
He's a moderately more unstable Trisha Paytas, but less successful
They're smart at gaming the system, but the extent they need to go to in order to game the system their way results in a pretty awful life and mental state leaving the question of if they're actually smart at all

Belkin96

Some shit
kiwifarms.net
He's a moderately more unstable Trisha Paytas, but less successful
They're smart at gaming the system, but the extent they need to go to in order to game the system their way results in a pretty awful life and mental state leaving the question of if they're actually smart at all
See that's the thing, ever since Trisha started the Mukbang trend and her numbers were going up . Everybody else wanted to do it but with Nick's and Amber Lynn's case , they believed that manipulating the audience into whatever bullshit they're doing gets them view and its working, like you would never this sort of thing with Asian Mukbangs.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
There's no TL;DR to this really. Veronica made a complete ass of herself. Acted like a huge crybaby because someone made a parody video on her. Then she continued to make stupid videos about the situation and in some of those videos she was calling out Nick and also on the side liking instagram/facebook posts that were bashing him. She started being shady towards him because he had called her out on her wrongful copyright strike on that other YouTube channel.

I don't think they're at it much anymore? Idk. I don't care much about Nick and couldn't give any less cares about his other social media. I will say? Veronica is worse than Nick. When Nick made a response video combatting her "Apology Video" he was well spoken for, focused on important points, and still kept it civil and I actually sided with him during the whole ordeal. Nick, as gross as he is, is actually deceitfully intelligent. I think that's what frustrates people about him? He's actually very smart. He knows what he's doing. Yet I can't shake the vibes that he's a very manipulative person. I'll say this again about Nick. He knows YouTube is making him money. So being outlandish, gross as hell, and causing drama is in his best interest when it comes to that platform being the main income.
Has Veronica Wang become a lolcow yet?

Dainty600lbGorl

What a situation
kiwifarms.net
What he's ignoring is the point in the middle where he had a normal body and looked healthy
View attachment 712349
But I guess drama and the destruction of your body just doesn't pay as much (plus there's no way he wasn't a petty bitch before)
yeah, he looks so much healthier and happier here, like sure, i'm sure the shitstorm in his head is brewing, but he looks healthy. Now he's just a blob who eats 10kcal in a sitting and then cries about giving his bf/husband an STD because he cheated on him so much.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
yeah, he looks so much healthier and happier here, like sure, i'm sure the shitstorm in his head is brewing, but he looks healthy. Now he's just a blob who eats 10kcal in a sitting and then cries about giving his bf/husband an STD because he cheated on him so much.
You think any of his crying is legit?
He's straight up admitted fakes it all because it gets clicks.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know that that's better. Whether he's faking it or not he's still a blob who sits around crying about stupid bullshit over and over and over.

At this point it may as well be who he really is if that's the only way he presents himself to the world.

"Jokes on them. I was only pretending to be r.etarded."

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
There's no doubt that he exaggerated a lot and plays into this whole thing but it becomes the Trisha Paytas situation where sure they're likely smart and manipulating to get the money but at what cost? This guy was legit deported, he destroyed his body, he destroyed the ability to have a normal life past this, his husband seems to want nothing to do with him, his mental health must be affected by the manufactured drama regardless, etc. Not to mention when your life is the performance it's hard to seperate your fantasy life from the real one which can create problems when your fantasy life is as insane as his is. Actors can play a character and go home and be normal (though actors have trouble with mentally exhausting roles like Nick's and need support with them), this guy stays home and is this character both in videos and on his social media
Maybe he didn't intend for it to go this far, maybe he did. Doesn't matter at the end of the day

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino