Lolcow Nikocado Avocado - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
3:40 ish, Nick sees people in looking at him while eating in his car and says he's "not gonna do the shifty eye thing, no shade, well some shade..." wonder who he could be talking about???

(he's talking about Chantal, but some idiot moved my post here)

Last edited:

Dumb Sergal

Smarter than the average Sergal
kiwifarms.net
That's grand, people noticing him eating food like a glutton. This is the kind of shit you would want to do and bring home so people won't peer at you and wonder what this fat boy is eating all this food with a camera in front of him for.

• Agree
Reactions: Ellana and awoo

Obviously Snape

kiwifarms.net
Can someone TL;DR the back and forth between him and Veronica Wang? My understanding is she used DMCA takedowns in bad faith and he upped a sassy gay video about it and they've been going back and forth ever since....but I also haven't watched a bunch of them because it seems super dry.

Reactions: GoLancers

Gorgabesch the Unholy

kiwifarms.net
Can someone TL;DR the back and forth between him and Veronica Wang? My understanding is she used DMCA takedowns in bad faith and he upped a sassy gay video about it and they've been going back and forth ever since....but I also haven't watched a bunch of them because it seems super dry.
There's no TL;DR to this really. Veronica made a complete ass of herself. Acted like a huge crybaby because someone made a parody video on her. Then she continued to make stupid videos about the situation and in some of those videos she was calling out Nick and also on the side liking instagram/facebook posts that were bashing him. She started being shady towards him because he had called her out on her wrongful copyright strike on that other YouTube channel.

I don't think they're at it much anymore? Idk. I don't care much about Nick and couldn't give any less cares about his other social media. I will say? Veronica is worse than Nick. When Nick made a response video combatting her "Apology Video" he was well spoken for, focused on important points, and still kept it civil and I actually sided with him during the whole ordeal. Nick, as gross as he is, is actually deceitfully intelligent. I think that's what frustrates people about him? He's actually very smart. He knows what he's doing. Yet I can't shake the vibes that he's a very manipulative person. I'll say this again about Nick. He knows YouTube is making him money. So being outlandish, gross as hell, and causing drama is in his best interest when it comes to that platform being the main income.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
There's no TL;DR to this really. Veronica made a complete ass of herself. Acted like a huge crybaby because someone made a parody video on her. Then she continued to make stupid videos about the situation and in some of those videos she was calling out Nick and also on the side liking instagram/facebook posts that were bashing him. She started being shady towards him because he had called her out on her wrongful copyright strike on that other YouTube channel.

I don't think they're at it much anymore? Idk. I don't care much about Nick and couldn't give any less cares about his other social media. I will say? Veronica is worse than Nick. When Nick made a response video combatting her "Apology Video" he was well spoken for, focused on important points, and still kept it civil and I actually sided with him during the whole ordeal. Nick, as gross as he is, is actually deceitfully intelligent. I think that's what frustrates people about him? He's actually very smart. He knows what he's doing. Yet I can't shake the vibes that he's a very manipulative person. I'll say this again about Nick. He knows YouTube is making him money. So being outlandish, gross as hell, and causing drama is in his best interest when it comes to that platform being the main income.
He's a moderately more unstable Trisha Paytas, but less successful
They're smart at gaming the system, but the extent they need to go to in order to game the system their way results in a pretty awful life and mental state leaving the question of if they're actually smart at all

Belkin96

Some shit
kiwifarms.net
He's a moderately more unstable Trisha Paytas, but less successful
They're smart at gaming the system, but the extent they need to go to in order to game the system their way results in a pretty awful life and mental state leaving the question of if they're actually smart at all
See that's the thing, ever since Trisha started the Mukbang trend and her numbers were going up . Everybody else wanted to do it but with Nick's and Amber Lynn's case , they believed that manipulating the audience into whatever bullshit they're doing gets them view and its working, like you would never this sort of thing with Asian Mukbangs.

Rozelli

kiwifarms.net
the exceptional fake way he talks disturbs me , i guess he does it for the children/non whites/normies that keep consuming his trash but GOD its cringe
dont know if he is talking down to them or is that exceptional irl tho :thinking:

• Agree
Reactions: thejackal

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net

Has Veronica Wang become a lolcow yet?

Dainty600lbGorl

What a situation
kiwifarms.net
What he's ignoring is the point in the middle where he had a normal body and looked healthy
View attachment 712349
But I guess drama and the destruction of your body just doesn't pay as much (plus there's no way he wasn't a petty bitch before)
yeah, he looks so much healthier and happier here, like sure, i'm sure the shitstorm in his head is brewing, but he looks healthy. Now he's just a blob who eats 10kcal in a sitting and then cries about giving his bf/husband an STD because he cheated on him so much.

wylfım

Lost in an endless void of stupid.
kiwifarms.net
yeah, he looks so much healthier and happier here, like sure, i'm sure the shitstorm in his head is brewing, but he looks healthy. Now he's just a blob who eats 10kcal in a sitting and then cries about giving his bf/husband an STD because he cheated on him so much.
You think any of his crying is legit?
He's straight up admitted fakes it all because it gets clicks.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think any of his crying is legit?
He's straight up admitted fakes it all because it gets clicks.
I don't know that that's better. Whether he's faking it or not he's still a blob who sits around crying about stupid bullshit over and over and over.

At this point it may as well be who he really is if that's the only way he presents himself to the world.

"Jokes on them. I was only pretending to be r.etarded."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino