Lolcow Nikocado Avocado - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

aFairlyOddFaggot

obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, drug abuse
kiwifarms.net
This is the only lolcow ive seen that has made me nauseated, theres so much about this guy that grosses me out. (Sorry if this had been said multiple times before)

Also what the fuck does "mukbang" even mean?

Last edited:

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty clear this guys health has gone down over the year. He looked at least somewhat healthy when he started out.

Not that I'm surprised though, mukbang is unhealthy as hell and is barely possible even with a healthy lifestyle between videos.

To be honest tho, I don't get why they have to overeat. Isn't the point of muks basically to keep shut-ins company? So..just have a normal bowl of food like a normal human being? I still believe it's largely sexual with female ones though.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
To be honest tho, I don't get why they have to overeat. Isn't the point of muks basically to keep shut-ins company? So..just have a normal bowl of food like a normal human being? I still believe it's largely sexual with female ones though.
Mukbang from Korea often include eating unusually large amounts of food as well as audience interaction. I found this on Wiki, which is hilarious considering the gluttonous and nauseating mukbangers out of the US:

'In July 2018, the South Korean government announced that it would create and regulate the "mukbang" guidelines by launching the "National Obesity Management Comprehensive Measures". It was to establish guidelines for mukbang because it could cause binge eating and harm the public health. As the 'mukbang' has become explosively popular on the broadcasting and the Internet, the news of the establishment of the guideline has been announced. The Ministry of Health and Welfare, which announced the measures, was protesting, and the public opinion on the Blue house petition board was also raised. There were about 40 petitions against mukbang regulations, such as 'there is no connection between mukbang and binge eating' and 'why the government infringes on individual freedom'. In particular, 'Mukbang' has become a 'Korean wave' sold abroad, and it has been pointed out that the government is blocking the export route.'

I haven't watched Nik for a while; he just got back on my radar with this Trisha drama. Is he still pretending that he's going to lose weight soon?

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
this idiot started an Only Fans account to post himself naked.. his deluded ass would
To be sort of fair, it's a pretty good bet his audience has a bunch of gay feeders in it considering how sexual he makes his eating (it's so gross). I don't think his whole audience is just middle aged women if they're watching videos containing the moans with the drama. He's also on the verge of being too repulsive to hate watch anything but the drama-exclusive videos. And even then you can't hear him beyond his blubbering.
I hope he doesn't get much from his many fans account though. He shouldn't be rewarded for his awful personality and behaviour any more than he already is

Coach Kreeton Of All That

I’M! REPAIR MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN!
kiwifarms.net
Rewatching his videos featuring his exotic pets munching on what he's chowing down on was horrifying. Even his mushed damaged fatty brains should know that not all animals can eat junk food meant for human consumption.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Malagor the dank omen

Drakwald's most coveted goat
kiwifarms.net
Watched his recent video:
Watch at 15:42 to skip the bullshit

Am I the only one uncomfortable with his boyfriend getting hard while Nik tells the tale of sneaking out his house at 16 (17....19?) to fuck a guy he met online in his car?
Not sure if this was acting but it's kinda gross to imagine and I regret watching the video that far.
You would be more disgusted about the vid where he retells in front of his bf that he fucked around 10 random guys on a trip and got an STD that he passed to his bf as a small gift.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
You would be more disgusted about the vid where he retells in front of his bf that he fucked around 10 random guys on a trip and got an STD that he passed to his bf as a small gift.
The "gays are dirty and have diseases" stereotype is unfortunate but like most stereotypes it has a grain of truth in origin and Nick is the poster child for the sleazy gay guy that sleeps around, doesn't use protection, doesn't care, and never will.

He also sweats pure oil judging by his mukbangs so extra gross. Probably smells like a two old hunk of bacon fat you forgot was sitting by the toaster.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
You pretty much eat large amounts of food or some shit
It started in South Korea and should've stayed in South Korea
From what I kind of gather, it's more of a weird culture thing over in Korea, but in the west it's more obviously a gross fetish

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
It amazes me how often he posts large, disgusting mukbang videos. And he has three different channels, all of which regularly are updated with new mukbangs... pretty much daily. Huge amounts of deep fried crap and fake cheese sauce and giant bowls of melted butter right down his throat within the span of 20 minutes. Even when it's a "healthier" item like crab legs they always get dipped into some kind of lard and calorie-rich sauce. I have to wonder how many calories he consumes if he films a mukbang or two every day, not to mention the copious amounts of fast food and junk that aren't eaten on camera.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
It amazes me how often he posts large, disgusting mukbang videos. And he has three different channels, all of which regularly are updated with new mukbangs... pretty much daily. Huge amounts of deep fried crap and fake cheese sauce and giant bowls of melted butter right down his throat within the span of 20 minutes. Even when it's a "healthier" item like crab legs they always get dipped into some kind of lard and calorie-rich sauce. I have to wonder how many calories he consumes if he films a mukbang or two every day, not to mention the copious amounts of fast food and junk that aren't eaten on camera.
Two words:
Throwing. Up.

ShanghaiGuy

kiwifarms.net
This is the only lolcow ive seen that has made me nauseated, theres so much about this guy that grosses me out. (Sorry if this had been said multiple times before)

Also what the fuck does "mukbang" even mean?
Time to autistically sperg out about Korea.

So eating alone in Korea isn't really a common thing. Generally families like eating together, etc etc. But as life has become more busy, apartments and families have become smaller and other factors it's a lot harder to always eat with people. Hence why some social streaming apps in Korea (and there a few mobile apps here in China) started having people just casually eating and talking to their audience. So a pseudo replacement for you know... Going outside and eating with friends.

Of course this led to bigger and bigger streams and larger food amounts because of course it would. Nothing wrong with it in theory. But it's not my thing.

But of course, the west.... Had to get involved and act like fucking exceptional individuals. You had fat slobs chowing done on greasy food like Nick and that one fat instagram girl. Compared to you know... Average Koreans eating anything from noodles to some fast food.

I honestly find American mukbangs disgusting, korean ones... I dont get, but seeing fat people eat like pigs and cry is disturbing.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino