Lolcow Nikocado Avocado - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Time to autistically sperg out about Korea.

So eating alone in Korea isn't really a common thing. Generally families like eating together, etc etc. But as life has become more busy, apartments and families have become smaller and other factors it's a lot harder to always eat with people. Hence why some social streaming apps in Korea (and there a few mobile apps here in China) started having people just casually eating and talking to their audience. So a pseudo replacement for you know... Going outside and eating with friends.

Of course this led to bigger and bigger streams and larger food amounts because of course it would. Nothing wrong with it in theory. But it's not my thing.

But of course, the west.... Had to get involved and act like fucking exceptional individuals. You had fat slobs chowing done on greasy food like Nick and that one fat instagram girl. Compared to you know... Average Koreans eating anything from noodles to some fast food.

I honestly find American mukbangs disgusting, korean ones... I dont get, but seeing fat people eat like pigs and cry is disturbing.
One is an excuse to be a glutton (do Americans really need more reason to) and is watched as a sort of freak Show. The other is a way to try to recreate not eating alone and both the eater and the watcher are eating and attempting to recreate the feeling.

The latter might seem a bit sad but at least the intention behind it is good. Who the fuck would want to eat while watching Nick is seducing his feeder crowd and/or sob into his spicy noodles? Not to mention the amounts eaten on their own is enough to make you want to go on a juice cleanse and take a long shower to wash the filth of yourself

Traveler

kiwifarms.net
The way the videos are presented always gets me here are some of my favorites, I'm sorry if these have been reposted to death

Which are your favorite?

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net

So eating alone in Korea isn't really a common thing. Generally families like eating together, etc etc. But as life has become more busy, apartments and families have become smaller and other factors it's a lot harder to always eat with people. Hence why some social streaming apps in Korea (and there a few mobile apps here in China) started having people just casually eating and talking to their audience. So a pseudo replacement for you know... Going outside and eating with friends.

Of course this led to bigger and bigger streams and larger food amounts because of course it would. Nothing wrong with it in theory. But it's not my thing.

But of course, the west.... Had to get involved and act like fucking exceptional individuals. You had fat slobs chowing done on greasy food like Nick and that one fat instagram girl. Compared to you know... Average Koreans eating anything from noodles to some fast food.

I honestly find American mukbangs disgusting, korean ones... I dont get, but seeing fat people eat like pigs and cry is disturbing.
Yeah my understanding of the mukbang thing is it's a Korean culture thing, but in America, we love freakshow shit and eating, I'm not immune to this ether. But it just kind of became a thing overnight because I think people on YouTube and twitch saw this new genre of video popping up, with large amounts of views and without any cultural reference, it's just stuff your fucking face=big views!

And then it became more like a challenge to western creators, you know that whole 'oh man I can make a mukbang with like 60k calories of food!' But I think it's mostly watched by fat fetishists

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah my understanding of the mukbang thing is it's a Korean culture thing, but in America, we love freakshow shit and eating, I'm not immune to this ether. But it just kind of became a thing overnight because I think people on YouTube and twitch saw this new genre of video popping up, with large amounts of views and without any cultural reference, it's just stuff your fucking face=big views!

And then it became more like a challenge to western creators, you know that whole 'oh man I can make a mukbang with like 60k calories of food!' But I think it's mostly watched by fat fetishists
If someone did some searching I guarantee they could find nick, amberlynn, chantal, etc, in some youtube feeder compilation. With the exception of Amberlynn, they all explicitly drop hints that they're feeders too (Chantal's foodie beauties, Nick's utterly bizzare clickbait previews content).

sevynohthree

kiwifarms.net
i so desperately want Nicholas Perry to have all of his YouTube accounts taken down. This person is so obviously ill. I have to imagine he is bulimic and has a personality disorder. The mania he presents in his videos is actually alarming. All he does is spout phrases from pop culture and act like they are his own "words of wisdom". For example: he says "don't get even, get everything" then smiles/poses like its a fucking gold nugget. All I could think was"Ok... So he watched The First Wives Club on Amazon Prime prior to filming this" ... Then lies and lies about the stupidest shit, like owning an apartment in LA when you can see on Air BnB that it is clearly not his. I used to think he also was faking all the dumb misinformed shit he was saying - but, I actually think he is just fucking stupid. I hope he dies. He is infuriating.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Whats the difference between American and Asian mukbangs? American mukbangs are disgusting, but koreans chow different?
Fat is fat and disgusting is disgusting, I guess its an asian thing to see a difference there.
I´ve seen asian mukbangs far more disgusting (involving tentacles) and uncivilized than this cow ever produced.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Whats the difference between American and Asian mukbangs? American mukbangs are disgusting, but koreans chow different?
Fat is fat and disgusting is disgusting, I guess its an asian thing to see a difference there.
I´ve seen asian mukbangs far more disgusting (involving tentacles) and uncivilized than this cow ever produced.
Asian mukbangs generally involve fit, attractive people who aren't trying to be a freak fest. It started as a bunch of lonely isolated people wanting to have an interactive sit down meal. We turned it into the shit show you see before you.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Asian mukbangs generally involve fit, attractive people who aren't trying to be a freak fest. It started as a bunch of lonely isolated people wanting to have an interactive sit down meal. We turned it into the shit show you see before you.
I agree to a certain point, I disagree that "we" made the internet a weird place. Whats weird is always a matter of the position of the observer. But since I hate asians it doesn´t matter.

• Autistic
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

ShanghaiGuy

kiwifarms.net
Eating tentacles is weird? Generally probably an Asian thing but as whatthefuck said it's usually fit and attractive people or passable people with the food generally not being like 10 kilos of fries with cheese and gravy that I'm going to rub over my face while crying.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While Koreans started it to fight against some feeling of loneliness and actually having an audience to interact with, I wouldn't doubt the idea that even Korean mukbangs will have their own share of disgusting though I will doubt they got something to rival the likes of Nikocado.

More manic crying and delusional rambling in an Airbnb (that he falsely claimed to have bought for 1.17 mil) in Los Angeles. Orlin, come get your mans.
Camera shots of Niko being further from the camera do well in showing how much the mukbangs helped in making him more obese with each video.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering how much of a skinny twink he started off as, I'd say he's more than doubled his weight and size since his obsessive vegan days
One just has to see the before and after images of Nikocado. Even if they don't see the skinny twink vegan images, there is the fact he's making videos of himself eating a ton of calories and a life style that involves eating a lot of fast food will be more than enough to make a man obese.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
One just has to see the before and after images of Nikocado. Even if they don't see the skinny twink vegan images, there is the fact he's making videos of himself eating a ton of calories and a life style that involves eating a lot of fast food will be more than enough to make a man obese.
Screenshot at 2019-07-30 09-41-48.png

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Eating tentacles is weird? Generally probably an Asian thing but as whatthefuck said it's usually fit and attractive people or passable people with the food generally not being like 10 kilos of fries with cheese and gravy that I'm going to rub over my face while crying.
Yeah I think I would rather watch Nick dive in a pool of fries with gravy and speedrun a heart attack instead of watching someone eat a moving octopus.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino