Lolcow Nikocado Avocado - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Whats the difference between American and Asian mukbangs? American mukbangs are disgusting, but koreans chow different?
Fat is fat and disgusting is disgusting, I guess its an asian thing to see a difference there.
I´ve seen asian mukbangs far more disgusting (involving tentacles) and uncivilized than this cow ever produced.
I saw a mukbang of an Asian woman eating a roasted cat and many of them eating live baby octopuses with the tentacles sticking to their faces. I know it's a culture thing for them but I also find the way Asians slurp their noodles really disgusting. All mukbangs are kinda gross, but I guess at least for the Asian eaters it's part of their culture.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
I saw a mukbang of an Asian woman eating a roasted cat and many of them eating live baby octopuses with the tentacles sticking to their faces. I know it's a culture thing for them but I also find the way Asians slurp their noodles really disgusting. All mukbangs are kinda gross, but I guess at least for the Asian eaters it's part of their culture.
Fair enough, but culture shock aside I still do think seeing a fat person partake in a 10k calorie mukbang at the heart attack café to be worse in almost all cases. Especially when we can see their total decline in health over the course of them vs most Asian ones as there's still a lot of shame in being even overweight there.

Eating pets and living animals are those exceptions for me if course.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Belkin96

Some shit
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't she the same one that left him on read and had this dude go to LA for no reason other than a collab that was never supposed to happen....

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino