Lolcow Nikocado Avocado - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Mega Blooper

underwear shop cat
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit how do you lose your 1+ million dollar apartment in LESS THAN A WEEK???
Please tell me he's talking about a different house? I would go verify myself but I'm legitimately too disgusted by him to watch any videos. :semperfi: to any kiwis that can stomach this fat slob.
He's trolling? (If you can even call it that). He spends 13 minutes fake crying and reading a script about how him doing a cannonball into his pool caused a tsunami and crushed the building. Also he looks enormous and gives many shots of his double chin from below.
I hate myself for having watched that.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
>chimping out about chicken

I'm sorry, i didn't realize I wandered into a Walmart deli.
Uh excuse me if you think any Walmart or regional mega-supermarket has a REAL deli, you should probably go swiming with the fishes.

Jokes aside, I cant believe either of them even fathomed the idea of having a collab after their public fight. Well, his public fighting. Trisha looks terrifying but also terrified and honestly is probably more real and simultaneously more and less unhinged and able to handle herself on substances than Nikocado. He seems like he just aped her "thing" and dialed it up to 11 and his demanding to work with her because he think it would be a good look and she's like his surrogate youtube mom or something is bothering her.

Man this guy is disgusting. I'm half expecting him to release a video where he puts on a gimp suit and lowers himself into a septic tank before crying about how bad it smells.
Have you seen his weird arthouse video where he pours a bunch of scrambled eggs on a bunch of ramen noodles and then shaves his head into it, and the whole thing is shot in grayscale?
He's definitely playing a sort of character, and trolling, he went on Tosh.O over it once.

• Agree
Reactions: Mega Blooper

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of amazing, it's like watching a normal person going morbidly obese every day. It's all documented before our eyes, and maybe the best example of the effect of fast food.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino