Nina Chaubal in ICE Custody; Greta Gustava and Trans LifeLine Protest -

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Nina have a work visa? How do you mess that up and become an illegal? My mother has been here for like 35 years on a work visa, working off and on, and never managed to become a Trump target.

• Informative
Reactions: Varis

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Nina have a work visa? How do you mess that up and become an illegal? My mother has been here for like 35 years on a work visa, working off and on, and never managed to become a Trump target.
Pajeet likely blabbed to La Migra about being married to Greta. We've said before that you can't just say 'I Do' and call it good. You have to go through a lengthy application process and be interviewed by immigration prior to the wedding. You then have to be married for a set time frame or that visa is null in void and the applicant has to go home.

Greta's defense that maybe their marriage isn't legal since they couldn't come up with the previous marriage documents is also a double-edged sword. By it not being recognized, it gets Pajeet off the hook for not having a spousal visa, but it doesn't save them from renewing the work visa every two years.

TL;DR: Pajeet is probably going back to Mumbai.

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net
With the 150$ they raised the can afford to hire an economy class lawyer for one hour
It'll be the easiest $150 he's ever made. The lawyer will walk in, see that Nina is an illegal alien with an expired visa and that Greta presented a faked marriage license, then tell them that they're fucked.

Was worth reading the OP just for the phrase 'Transgender aliens" :c
How fitting. The year began with the death of one transgender alien and might end with another.

dookerbewitt

In at least one of countless realities we fucked
kiwifarms.net
Picked up on a trip? Are we talking one of those 'hit up 10 different states for funsies by scamming people' trips? This just gets better and better. What great news to start the day. Say hello to your hudreds of goofy gods for me in curry land, Pajeet.

Addition: the more I sit on this and catch up in Greta's mother thread the more flabbergasted I am that these two have been beaver-bouncing their merry way across the US AND had no idea these checkpoints existed/had their shit together just in case they stumbled on one. I'm just stumped.

Last edited:

TheBasefan

kiwifarms.net
It's almost poetic how thoroughly these two troon morons managed to fuck themselves.

El Nino may be the first lolcow to actually get raped and murdered in a federal detention facility.
I'm sure people will somehow blame us for that too.

As of now they have raised 1,445 dollars for legal fees.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If that. A lawyer capable of getting a transgender alien out of Arizona's lockup is going to be extremely expensive.
In a field known for ruthless bastards, immigration lawyers are some of the most coldhearted motherfuckers you hope you never encounter. The number of fucks given by the entire field is about zero.

0xDEADBEEF

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greta proving that he not only looks like an ogre, he also has the conscience of one too.

Throwing your illegal tranny spouse under the bus for internet asspat points is low even for someone who runs a sham charity. If you truly care about your partner there's no reason you wouldn't spend the time making her legal after you got married. "I can't find the old paperwork" is a shitty, scammy cop-out excuse that no sane person will believe.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Greta proving that he not only looks like an ogre, he also has the conscience of one too.

Throwing your illegal tranny spouse under the bus for internet asspat points is low even for someone who runs a sham charity. If you truly care about your partner there's no reason you wouldn't spend the time making her legal after you got married. "I can't find the old paperwork" is a shitty, scammy cop-out excuse that no sane person will believe.
Greta basically trawled his illegal alien waifu in bacon grease and then dumped him in a tank of sharks.

What an absolute moron, unless he really was intending to get him deported and trade him in for a younger model.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Greta's primary audience isn't composed of sane people. They'll swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino