Nina Chaubal in ICE Custody; Greta Gustava and Trans LifeLine Protest -

Taily Puff

Ready to Begin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greta's primary audience isn't composed of sane people. They'll swallow it hook, line, and sinker.
This.

The target 'market' of this scam is people who are naturally anti establishment, even if that establishment's primary objective is keeping you from dying in explosions. They could have found them both strapped in dynamite with an engraved titanium plate that read 'Allah Akbar' and their demographic would go on and on about how pushed down they were and how they felt like this was the only way they could express themselves and if the government gave them more of dem programs this never would have happened and honestly, this is societies fault.

In my corner of the woods, immigration lawyers are mostly the bleeding heart activist types who say "undocumented" rather than "illegal".
I'm not a lawyer. But I bet in immigration... In the legal field... In Arizona... That there's a huge difference between the prosecution type and the defense type. In fact I'd wager one is doing it because they feel it's the right thing, and the other is doing it because they love the taste of human blood.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a lawyer. But I bet in immigration... In the legal field... In Arizona... That there's a huge difference between the prosecution type and the defense type. In fact I'd wager one is doing it because they feel it's the right thing, and the other is doing it because they love the taste of human blood.
You've also got two kinds of immigration lawyers. You've got the ones who charge enormous amounts of money for helping people with bog standard applications and who are a bit scummy in that they're not always entirely forthright with their clients about potential problems.

Then you have the lawyers who work almost exclusively with people already in detention. There are usually at least a few people who work with the latter group free of charge but that doesn't mean they'll work with anyone at all who is being detained - they often work with people who really would be at extreme risk of harm if sent back to their country of original rather than the people like Nina who just want a Western lifestyle.

TheBasefan

kiwifarms.net
Karma sure acts fast sometimes. Nina didn't just get sent to an ICE lockup. She got sent to the VIP suite of lockups. I bet she's having a blast in there right now...

I wonder how much TransLifeline money Greta is gonna funnel away to try and save her pet?
Until this gets picked up by a main stream news site she's getting the same treatment everyone else is.

If she acts like most cows do when they don't get their way im guessing she is enjoying a VIP suite in solitary confinement.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
I have not followed them. Is putting her in custody the proper procedure? So they are just rallying for them to break protocol for her solely because he knows her?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Karma sure acts fast sometimes. Nina didn't just get sent to an ICE lockup. She got sent to the VIP suite of lockups. I bet she's having a blast in there right now...

I wonder how much TransLifeline money Greta is gonna funnel away to try and save her pet?
It would be more profitable to Greta to fuck up the whole thing "inadvertently" and then save the money conned out of people, sort of like they did with the money to get their alleged marriage paperwork in order, all of which was apparently squandered without doing anything.

Nina had best be worried about this occurring to Greta.

Of course, this would be shockingly shitty even for Greta but it's pretty much what can be expected from this sociopathic reptile.

Walter Temple

SJW Turncoat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she acts like most cows do when they don't get their way im guessing she is enjoying a VIP suite in solitary confinement.
Is it really so hard to be minimally polite to cops?

Actual serious question if anyone wants to share some insight: To what degree do you think this could have been avoided? Just guessing, but I'd think people in Arizona would be more concerned with Mexicans, not Indians. Is it more likely that once stopped, this was going to play out no matter what? OR that troons in question were mouthy, standoffish or otherwise contributed to the escalation of the situation?

I can guess that these clowns felt "persecuted for being trans." And probably got snippy and uncooperative. In the social justice world, "transphobe" is a powerword, the worst thing you can be accused of. And we all recoiled from it like crosses and garlic. If one spends their entire life on Twitter, it's easy to forget that most people won't even bother denying it, just meh and shrug if they even know what the hell you're talking about.

I also can't imagine they're being helped by the many pestering calls flooding in. Since that approach didn't work so well on the electoral college members. The whole situation is vaguely like the U.S. presidential election in that a lot of people are discovering for the first time that there is eventually a point where no amount of foot-stamping is going to get you your way.

But did it have to be this way?

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
If Niraj and Ogre try to evade their court date (assuming they are that stupid, though their handling so far seems to indicate they are), they're fucked.

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be more profitable to Greta to fuck up the whole thing "inadvertently" and then save the money conned out of people, sort of like they did with the money to get their alleged marriage paperwork in order, all of which was apparently squandered without doing anything.

Nina had best be worried about this occurring to Greta.

Of course, this would be shockingly shitty even for Greta but it's pretty much what can be expected from this sociopathic reptile.
>Shockingly shitty
>Runs suicide prevention line that rarely answers phones
>0 operators available
>Ditched wife with disabled child
>Made up reason why tranny killed herself for own benefit

I dunno, nothing shocks me when it comes to Greta

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is it really so hard to be minimally polite to cops?

Actual serious question if anyone wants to share some insight: To what degree do you think this could have been avoided? Just guessing, but I'd think people in Arizona would be more concerned with Mexicans, not Indians. Is it more likely that once stopped, this was going to play out no matter what? OR that troons in question were mouthy, standoffish or otherwise contributed to the escalation of the situation?

I can guess that these clowns felt "persecuted for being trans." And probably got snippy and uncooperative. In the social justice world, "transphobe" is a powerword, the worst thing you can be accused of. And we all recoiled from it like crosses and garlic. If one spends their entire life on Twitter, it's easy to forget that most people won't even bother denying it, just meh and shrug if they even know what the hell you're talking about.

I also can't imagine they're being helped by the many pestering calls flooding in. Since that approach didn't work so well on the electoral college members. The whole situation is vaguely like the U.S. presidential election in that a lot of people are discovering for the first time that there is eventually a point where no amount of foot-stamping is going to get you your way.

But did it have to be this way?
Probably. I think once they were stopped at all, any scrutiny at all was going to uncover that Nina is just basically flat out an illegal.

Walter Temple

SJW Turncoat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably. I think once they were stopped at all, any scrutiny at all was going to uncover that Nina is just basically flat out an illegal.
Really? Ah well, that's a damned shame. It seems my brilliant plan of, "everything will be okay if people would just start being nice to each other," frequently disintegrates upon impact with reality.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
Exactly how accustomed to here is she anyway? Can she at least speak the language there, or is she truly fucked? Because if she can't handle it on her own I don't think he is going to help her.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Full Story: Nina Chaubal in ICE Custody; Greta Gustava and Trans LifeLine Protest

Previously: Trans LifeLine’s Nina Chaubal Detained By Border Patrol

ICE records now show Nina Chaubal as being formally in custody at the Eloy Detention Center.

ICE records now show that they have formally transferred custody of Nina Chaubal, co-founder of Trans LifeLine, from Arizona state border patrol. This means that Nina has been read the Miranda Warning and is given access to the lawyer that Greta Gustava has put on retainer. Greta claims that their phone contact has been limited to mere minutes by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

As Greta prepares to launch a social media blitz to “immediately release Nina” from ICE custody, details have revealed through public Facebook conversations and via online journalists covering the story. Importantly, it is believed Greta and Nina are not legally married as Greta now claims they never found the paperwork for Greta’s last marriage, which ended in 1990, at least a year before Nina was born and before Greta’s gender reassignment. That marriage bore a child which is now around Nina’s age.

Eloy Detention Center that Nina is being held at.

Advocates of Trans LifeLine who have been participating in the online #FreeNina campaign report that ICE has been answering the phone infrequently, but phone operators have remarked that Nina is a “priority”. Eloy Detention Center is considered one of the worst in the country and has endured public outrage for neglect related deaths and suicides.

Without any legal documentation and without the benefit of a recognized marriage, Greta faces a herculean task in keeping their lover in the United States. With Trump’s outspoken stance against illegal immigration and the closeness to his inauguration, the chance of an administrative decision coming from ICE to free Nina due to social media outrage alone is unlikely.

Transgender aliens have managed to avoid deportation by claiming that their lives would be endangered back home. India does maintain and enforce anti-gay laws going back to British imperialism, but Judges serving Arizona’s immigration courts only grant these appeals between 2 and 7 per cent of the time. India allows transgender people who have undergone surgery to legally change their gender. Only time will tell if this matters more to Arizona judges more than Nina’s long stay in the United States and their history of working illegally in the country.

Greta Gustava has since started a YouCaring page to raise money for their legal efforts.

Why do you need your previous marriage paperwork to get married to another person if the previous married ended legally?

Galvatron

I can do no wrong... for I do not know what it is.
kiwifarms.net
Greta proving that he not only looks like an ogre, he also has the conscience of one too.

Throwing your illegal tranny spouse under the bus for internet asspat points is low even for someone who runs a sham charity. If you truly care about your partner there's no reason you wouldn't spend the time making her legal after you got married. "I can't find the old paperwork" is a shitty, scammy cop-out excuse that no sane person will believe.
I believe the "can't find the old paperwork" thing actually. Because these social justice people are on the top of the shit-heap for being the most irresponsible people on the planet.

They take NO accountability for their actions (or inaction)
They are the laziest fucks I've ever seen
And they constantly expect their allies to "Rescue them" from whatever shitstorm they get themselves into (yet, all the while they pretend to be strong and independent.)

I love when these kind of things occur, because these people are getting EXACTLY what they deserve .

• Agree
Reactions: Maggots on a Train

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? Ah well, that's a damned shame. It seems my brilliant plan of, "everything will be okay if people would just start being nice to each other," frequently disintegrates upon impact with reality.
One of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims who he had drugged (and partially lobotomized) escaped the apartment and drew the attention of the police. Dahmer arrived at about the same time and managed to talk his way out of it, saying the victim was his druggie twink lover, even inviting the police to look around his apartment (where bodies were decomposing) until they bought his story and left. I guess you could chalk this up to "fine police work there, boys!" but I think it's also because he was so cooperative and personable that the cops believed him and wanted nothing to do with the whole freaky situation.

Being nice- or at least not acting like a problem- is very useful in many police situations (great article: http://tuckermax.me/how-to-deal-with-cops-2/).

But yeah, especially nowadays, you won't get out of everything. Especially when you are caught by police whose whole job is to catch you (illegal immigrant). But the best option, even before being nice, is to avoid standing out and getting police attention at all. I'm betting 'not standing out' is something they don't do well.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino