Disaster Nine American Citizens Killed in Highway Attack in Mexico -

Should the US make war against Mexican cartels?

• Yes. We have to take revenge for American citizens killed by these bastards.

Votes: 19 8.4%
  • No. It will be just like [Vietnam/Iraq/Afghanistan], except more costly and inefficient.

Votes: 30 13.3%
  • Maybe/I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • Only if the GOOD weed isn't touched

Votes: 24 10.7%
  • We need to just glass Mexico. The cartels run that state at this point.

Votes: 138 61.3%

• Total voters

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Trump is wrong here by assuming current government of Mexico wants any change. Since they took power, things have gone worse because they're Leftists who are allied with the usual Venezuelan suspects. The town where the Chapo's son escaped had a narco-affiliated as a Mayor. I doubt el presidente wants Trump's help and not only because he's close to narcos himself, but because his political closeness to Maduro and Chavismo makes him believe USA is practically the devil and they have no business within Latin America. If he complies with anything Trump wants, it's out of fear. He really doesn't care that narcos are killing his people because he's siding with the narcos. I've already mentioned before how most Leftist parties in Latin America receive a lot of their funding from cartels, even if by proxy. Cuba makes a lot of money from drug-smuggling and they give money to political parties that support them. If Trump wants to end the cartels, he would have to be involved in the actual politics of the region, and whether we like it or not, Lopez Obrador was rightfully elected.

I'm willing to bet this actually was a fuck-up by the cartels. My understanding is that most of them avoid deliberately killing Americans (especially in insane, high-profile slaughters like this) because they don't want heat from the US government. Robberies and kidnapping, sure, but mass murder drawing international media attention? Unlikely.
Narcos don't go around killing random people, that's a bit of a misconception. The MS-13 do, but the cartels want to be left alone. Their most common victims are journalists who investigate them, anyone who tries to approach to them for whatever reason, or politicians who want to get rid of them. Any alleged innocent bystander who gets killed by them is often an accident or someone related to the people I just mentioned. Mexicans just try to stay away from them as much as possible and that keeps them somehow safe.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
How wonderfully irrelevant. This murder of a family is the perfect time to bring up your problems with Mormons.

No negative feelings about murderous gangs though? Do you work for the post or the times?
How typically MATI of you. I was responding to a post about how creepy Mormons are. Mormons are a part of this current story, no, albeit the fundies?? My point was that the mainstream ones are just as creepy.

I think I addressed the murderous gang activity with my last 2 comments in my previous post. I could go on to say I know of a Mexican citizen who was disappeared by the cartels, 2 innocents that were tortured and killed in Mexico over drugs or how the streets of LA and prisons in California are overrun by cartel related gang members or the infiltration of the LASO with gang members, but my post was about Mormons and their behavior.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
Can"t the CIA be the good guys for once and epstein the cartels? :optimistic:
Why would the CIA kill their business partners?

The US Government does nothing about Mexican citizens and gang members killing US citizens in the USA on the daily.
They sure as shit wont do anything about Mexican's killing US citizens inside Mexico.
Besides, the American public doesn't have the stomach for a all out war against the cartels. Think about the blowback that would happen. Do you think the cartels would only be active in Mexico? No they wont. US army hits them and they are going to murder a few random family's in Anytown USA as payback.
And what would it be like for the US army going from shit hole village to shithole village? They going to return fire when the locals take shots at them? WaPo will be standing by to get those snapshots of Trump's racist baby killing military in action. The MSM would act like they did with Vietnam but x10.

Trump is just talking shit like he always does on Twitter.. And like normal he will do abosolutely nothing. This event is already in the rearview mirror.

DCM90

For The Hearts Of Women Everywhere
kiwifarms.net
Why would the CIA kill their business partners?
>menonite family lives in Chihuahua
>secretly engaged in drug trafficking and other colorful activities
>they mistreat the natives/mestizos that they own as cheap/slave laborers
>couple of days before the massacre the new US ambassador tells them to get with the new program and that Uncle Sam's protection quota went up %20 because 'respect muh authoritah' plus needs a couple million dollars in cash to formalize the deal
>ambassador also reminds them they still owe the DEA those 50 tons of pure coke plus 200 kilos of fent as a penalty for the lulz
>mormons tell ambassador to fuck his mother
>ambassador sends blackops hitmen to teach them a lesson and to never disrespect UNCLE SAM ever again!

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
How typically MATI of you. I was responding to a post about how creepy Mormons are. Mormons are a part of this current story, no, albeit the fundies?? My point was that the mainstream ones are just as creepy.

I think I addressed the murderous gang activity with my last 2 comments in my previous post. I could go on to say I know of a Mexican citizen who was disappeared by the cartels, 2 innocents that were tortured and killed in Mexico over drugs or how the streets of LA and prisons in California are overrun by cartel related gang members or the infiltration of the LASO with gang members, but my post was about Mormons and their behavior.
My bad, I thought you were doing the same thing as the LA times there. Sorry

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi
kiwifarms.net

I guess the L.A. Times is trying to compete with the Washington Post for the stupidest take on this story, now. Yeah, I'm sure those literal babies that were gunned down set on fire really had it coming. Stellar reporting, dipshits.
Good tbh. Its absolutely horrifying about the kids tho.

But they should definitely explain the infamous history.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps they're trying to push people into thinking that.
They absolutely are. Do I even want to check story coverage and the social media narrative for a bunch of comments about how the Lebarons are evil white Christians who deserved to die? There is no way they MSM have the nuance to explain a situation where insane fundamentalists and a bunch of brainwashed and abused women and kids are in conflict with narcos murderers who will boil you alive in acid. These are the people who will scream WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN and about a woman's oppressed existence in America while simultaneously throwing dead women and children under the bus to tell the story of a fucked up cult.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
Good tbh. Its absolutely horrifying about the kids tho.

But they should definitely explain the infamous history.
Yeah, like how stories of women being raped and murdered often veer off into "there's a long history of women in short skirts secretly wanting it".

Ihatechildren

Please fuck off back to Reddit .
kiwifarms.net
John Krakauer wrote a book about this groups founder called Under the Banner of Heaven and it is an excellent documentation on the LeBaron family's involvement in several murders . The family ties into the Jessop's and Warren Jeff's so there is a long past history of violence and misfortune and several family members remaining in Mexico have been murdered by cartel members.

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino