Disaster Nine American Citizens Killed in Highway Attack in Mexico -

Should the US make war against Mexican cartels?

• Yes. We have to take revenge for American citizens killed by these bastards.

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No. It will be just like [Vietnam/Iraq/Afghanistan], except more costly and inefficient.

Votes: 30 13.3%
  • Maybe/I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • Only if the GOOD weed isn't touched

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • We need to just glass Mexico. The cartels run that state at this point.

Votes: 138 61.1%

• Total voters

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the record though the country of origin for fentanyl tends to be China, not Mexico. Sometimes trans-shipped via Mexico but more often than not just sent via the mails. Shit heroin laced with fentanyl maybe.
The DEA seems to think there's a problem with the cartels sending fentanyl to the US.

1572999369229.png

Spooky Bones

YOUTU.BE/FZi9Phz7HG4
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fundamentalist mormons sell drugs, gambling, booze, etc to people who aren't mormons. The original mormons in utah did that to non-mormons passing through all the time, and ripped them off whenever possible. It is called "bleeding the beast" to profit off of non-mormons sinning.
Such activites are more common than you might think...
The DEA seems to think there's a problem with the cartels sending fentanyl to the US.

View attachment 998964

Different story than raw fent; this one makes sense because the infrastructure to mass-produce these (extremely dangerous) counterfeit pills would be easier to set up in Mootsico than in the U.S.; raw fent OTOH is easily imported into the US from the inscrutable Orientals and then mixed together with dope or dopelike substances to create either laced watered-down (watered-up?) dope or what will be sold to the end user as "raw" fent, cut with whatever (also extraordinarily dangerous due to the fact that "hot spots" exist where extremely potent fentanyl is concentrated, it is exceedingly difficult to mix powders evenly even for big pharma workshops...as far as the pills go, same thing, also dangerous because the ratio between oral/IV/etc activities is gonna be different for fent than oxy or whatever; as an obiter fentanyl is most dangerous in general because the ratio of the dose neeeded to get high is much closer than the dose that kills you as compared to heroin or oxy.)

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
fundamentalist mormons sell drugs, gambling, booze, etc to people who aren't mormons. The original mormons in utah did that to non-mormons passing through all the time, and ripped them off whenever possible. It is called "bleeding the beast" to profit off of non-mormons sinning. The squeaky clean image of mormonism is pretty new, like the 50s or 60s iirc, before that people rightly thought they were scary and insane, like the fallout new vegas mormons.
I hadn't realized they were fundies when I said that. Interestingly, a turning point in Mormon bashing in American history was the infamous Short Creek raid where the government was criticized for how poorly and heavy-handedly the raid was conducted. The Mormons at Short Creek would go on to found the official FLDS. The government even fucked up arresting child abusing religious nuts literally nobody likes. It's proof they can fuck up anything. They even managed to do it again at Waco.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Can I get more details on this? How are they muscling them out?

here is a start while I try to dig in

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such activites are more common than you might think...✡

Different story than raw fent; this one makes sense because the infrastructure to mass-produce these (extremely dangerous) counterfeit pills would be easier to set up in Mootsico than in the U.S.; raw fent OTOH is easily imported into the US from the inscrutable Orientals and then mixed together with dope or dopelike substances to create either laced watered-down (watered-up?) dope or what will be sold to the end user as "raw" fent, cut with whatever (also extraordinarily dangerous due to the fact that "hot spots" exist where extremely potent fentanyl is concentrated, it is exceedingly difficult to mix powders evenly even for big pharma workshops...as far as the pills go, same thing, also dangerous because the ratio between oral/IV/etc activities is gonna be different for fent than oxy or whatever; as an obiter fentanyl is most dangerous in general because the ratio of the dose neeeded to get high is much closer than the dose that kills you as compared to heroin or oxy.)
From what I've seen of the huge demand for Chinese research chemicals online, the cartels could easily establish a market producing those in pill form, too (whether they sell them as RCs or as counterfeits of other drugs).

Spooky Bones

YOUTU.BE/FZi9Phz7HG4
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen of the huge demand for Chinese research chemicals online, the cartels could easily establish a market producing those in pill form, too (whether they sell them as RCs or as counterfeits of other drugs).
Maybe. Exotic psychedelic RCs I don't think have as big a market as people think except for such as can be passed off as "Ecstasy." The market for psychedelics is too insular and weird though. /e:spelling

Last edited:

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best way to prevent this from happening IMO is a forceful response, now.
No, it's just gonna make things even more worse in the Southern border than what we have now. The drug war hasn't spilled over to the American border and the cartels don't explicitly start bloody turf wars amongst each other on American soil, so I prefer to keep it that way. The closest to your fantasy that came to life was when the DEA launched the biggest investigation in Mexico following the death of Kiki Camarena and the result was when Mexico's biggest drug cartel, the Guadalajara Cartel disbanded and made more cartels and things resumed as normal because of the American demand for illicit drugs. If we want to make a difference we need to look at our drug policy first but this is opening a bigger can of worms as it already is.

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Supremacist

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 998964

The Triads and CPC/PLA front companies have been doing dirty in Central and South America for a couple decades now. It's where they move the dope through. They facilitate heroin from Afghanistan, Golden Triangle too I think, meth from North Korea, and fentanyl from their own labs. Various cities throughout Central and South America have had growing communities of Chinese diaspora and commercial enterprises that coincide with where the drugs are being moved through.

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
The governor of Sonora had a meeting with the US Ambassador a few hours before the attacks(US politicians never have meetings with mexican state politicians, the mexican federal government takes care of that, so something is off).
The conspiracy theory is that the DEA/CIA/DEEP GOV ,etc wants to restart the Mexican drug war like it was from 2009-2012 so the arms industry can start more fast and furious and heat up the cartels more.
It takes at least 6 hours for bodies to calcine. There's really no pictures from the corpses.
Psyop?

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
Coincidence ≠ correlation.

Let's not forget the recent ambushes of Federale convoys, along with that shitshow surrounding Guzman's boys.

Beyond that, there's plenty new reasons for the State Dept. to want sit-downs with various Mexican provincial governors.

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
Maybe. Exotic psychedelic RCs I don't think have as big a market as people think except for such as can be passed off as "Ecstasy." The market for psychedelics is too insular and weird though. /e:spelling
Ehm no. You didn't hear from U-447700 and otheropiod and fent analogues? they all come from china. China sends the precursors to the Mexican Cartels. They taught the Cartels how to make crystal meth in the first place. The Chinese triads/mafia has been all over the american continent for centuries at least.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
No, it's just gonna make things even more worse in the Southern border than what we have now. The drug war hasn't spilled over to the American border and the cartels don't explicitly start bloody turf wars amongst each other on American soil, so I prefer to keep it that way. The closest to your fantasy that came to life was when the DEA launched the biggest investigation in Mexico following the death of Kiki Camarena and the result was when Mexico's biggest drug cartel, the Guadalajara Cartel disbanded and made more cartels and things resumed as normal because of the American demand for illicit drugs. If we want to make a difference we need to look at our drug policy first but this is opening a bigger can of worms as it already is.
To be fair, although I agree we shouldn't just knee jerk react or act, I do think that this is merely kicking the can down the road situation.

They haven't done X yet. Yet being the major keyword here.

Honestly, I don't think the drug policies will change anything, as mentioned prior in this topic and another similar one, the drug cartels will use any method to maintain their cash obtaining dynasty. However, I do think inaction won't actually help here, or in the near future. To be honest I think any action taken will be a messy outcome, but we may be forced o act upon it sooner or later, what the exact solution is, don't know, but I still think some action may be better than none at all.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Legalizing marijuana in CA, WA, OR, didn't stop the black markets. In some regions the fight over the pot fields got nasty, and with the government doing what the government does, which is fuck shit up, massively tax it, and figure out a way to LOSE MONEY selling drugs, it was actually cheaper and better quality to go with the black/gray market pot.

A gram of shit weed at the legal dispensary ran you $8, a gram of good strain like sour diesel ran you $3 from your local dealer and if he was looking to unload a lot, you could get it for $1 a gram or even $0.50 a gram.

Meanwhile the pot at the legal places was total shit, some of them used pesticides that the state said was OK to use but gave you a ringing headache, and the big thing they seemed to want to move was edibles, creams, and waxes.

With it being legalized, once they were across the border, it was pretty simple to just move it via truck to the local dealer. Hell, some of them even sold to the legal dispensaries instead of local dealers.

The only thing it did was legalize the money stream so that they didn't have to worry about their mules or distribution points getting busted. Hell, if anything, with the emphasis on waxes, edibles, creams, and the like, they had the capability to make even more money then they were making without worrying about the DEA getting a bug up its ass and raiding the pot farm because marijuana is still illegal at the federal level and the DEA has to make sure they look like they're doing something besides hanging out at the border states getting blown by underage hookers.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
Colombia is absolutely a model. An imperfect one, but as good as there is. There are significant differences of course in that there were overtly political guerilla groups who got involved with drugs and then there was overlap in their raison d'être between politics (both left and right) and narcotrafficking whereas the Mexican cartels are purely criminal entities which gained a political dimension via the actuality of holding power, but still, the on-the-ground political mechanics are rather similar and rather similar efforts will need to be taken to eradicate them. Neither an entirely military nor an entirely judicial model will work to deal with these quasi-political, quasi-criminal non-state actors.
No, sorry, fighting something just makes it stronger. If you kill murderers they win!

That's why the Italian mob runs the us and controls the booze trade.

Not doing anything is what makes them stronger. Killing them makes them dead. See isis.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
The cartels are assuming they're the only ones with don't-give-a-fuck levels of cash, and that Mormons/LDS are all meek cultist fags.

They're not the only ones who forget about the church militias & assassins, and the amount of killing they've done, up to the modern era. The Mormons learned how to be quiet about their dirt (easy, as the church is a state-in-being).

Fucking Mormons unsettle me more than Scientologists, and are as ruthless as Israelis when it comes to blood grudge kinds of shit.
I am neither a Scientologist nor Mormon (the 2nd m is silent) and never have been but have had long and unpleasantly memorable experiences with both.

The Scientologists bugged the house and killed the dog til their target was kidnapped, deprogrammed and testified against them.

The Mormons, all mainstream, were no better. They engage in MLM schemes while rising the ranks in their church. Even being bitch-slapped by the SEC and state business commissions hasn't stopped them. When sued for employee training practices that are considered tortures of war, they split and ran to colonize and set up in another state (that case got dropped by friends in high places). And that's just one family. Met many many that practice the same schemes while remaining in excellent church standing cuz tithing. One started a business refilling fire extinguishers yet didn't actually refill them. Ooops! Met many business people who said they would never do business with Mormons again.

Interestingly, an older one spent time in Mexico as a child and got quite prickly when the subject came up of polygamy down there as well as any topic of the ever-moveable goal posts of Mormon theology. Even more interestingly, one of their deeply faithful 7-kid progeny finally woke up to the utter neglect and deeply traumatizing effects of those missions on their kids (I witnessed these horrifying effects up close and personal) and reversed course pulling 2 of the younger ones early and unsure about the last 2 serving missions at all. Maybe the effects of being molested, as well as siblings, and having it covered up for years finally hit home.

No kid deserves to be treated like that or murdered, but regarding the adults living in Mexico and their activities.....

Not my American citizens.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
I am neither a Scientologist nor Mormon (the 2nd m is silent) and never have been but have had long and unpleasantly memorable experiences with both.

The Scientologists bugged the house and killed the dog til their target was kidnapped, deprogrammed and testified against them.

The Mormons, all mainstream, were no better. They engage in MLM schemes while rising the ranks in their church. Even being bitch-slapped by the SEC and state business commissions hasn't stopped them. When sued for employee training practices that are considered tortures of war, they split and ran to colonize and set up in another state (that case got dropped by friends in high places). And that's just one family. Met many many that practice the same schemes while remaining in excellent church standing cuz tithing. One started a business refilling fire extinguishers yet didn't actually refill them. Ooops! Met many business people who said they would never do business with Mormons again.

Interestingly, an older one spent time in Mexico as a child and got quite prickly when the subject came up of polygamy down there as well as any topic of the ever-moveable goal posts of Mormon theology. Even more interestingly, one of their deeply faithful 7-kid progeny finally woke up to the utter neglect and deeply traumatizing effects of those missions on their kids (I witnessed these horrifying effects up close and personal) and reversed course pulling 2 of the younger ones early and unsure about the last 2 serving missions at all. Maybe the effects of being molested, as well as siblings, and having it covered up for years finally hit home.

No kid deserves to be treated like that or murdered, but regarding the adults living in Mexico and their activities.....

Not my American citizens.
How wonderfully irrelevant. This murder of a family is the perfect time to bring up your problems with Mormons.

No negative feelings about murderous gangs though? Do you work for the post or the times?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino