Nintendo Labo Salt - WHERE'S MY SMASH REEEEEEEE

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
So just a half hour ago Nintendo announced the Nintendo Labo—a game for the Switch, along with a piece of cardboard, that is aimed toward kids still young enough to play with toys.

https://labo.nintendo.com

Alright, a weird concept, but then again it's for kids and not for "hardcore" gamers, right?

Doesn't stop assblasted speds on the Internet from throwing tantrums like children, though:

I don't get the complaints about the price, either. It's not just going to be the cardboard; you'll be getting a game with it as well. And besides, why would you give a shit about how much it costs if you're not going to buy it anyway?

Yeah, yeah, I know:

:autism:

Last edited:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not for me as it's clearly made for kids, but I actually see its genius, it's a very Nintendo idea.

If I had a kid, I'd probably buy them this after the Chinese make knock-offs of those carton kits on eBay, because you know kids are going to break them sooner or later..

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
These look cute for kids, but also extremely flimsey. Is it like a plastic/paperboard? Because I can see it falling to pieces after playing once with a few of the designs.

I can see parents getting pissy over having to buy replacement sheets over and over again. Like a physical DLC.

Also papercuts, but with cardboard. Owwwwww.....

Pop-Tart

The final solution to the weeb question.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this really any different then cartoon spergs that get mad when a show clearly designed and aimed at 10 year olds isn't talk about mature adult themes? Also more shitposting memes from /v/

soycat.png

1516228288493.png

1516229768079.png

Also: The day /v/ stops shitposting over console wars is the day /v/ is well and truly dead.

Last edited:

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this really any different then cartoon spergs that get mad when a show clearly designed and aimed at 10 year olds isn't talk about mature adult themes? Also more shitposting memes from /v/
Nintendo's "older" audience tends to be a mix of the same type of autist as cartoon spergs, suburban parents who want to play with their kids too, and neckbeards.

Pop-Tart

The final solution to the weeb question.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nintendo announces their new peripheral for $99.99

Edit: This is gonna be the newest shot in the console wars akin to the kinect or the Bloodborne box. We are hitting levels of shit posting mortal man was not meant to see. This is gonna be one of those legendary shit posting things that people will remember for years. Holy shit this is gonna be good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino