Nintendo Power - Nintendo's helpful Magazine

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Had Nintendo Power as a kid, was fuckin' awesome until maybe around the Gamecube-era when the shilling just got boring and you could grab all the shit you needed on the internet.

Hell, I still have the issues where CWC wrote into.

Remove Goat

what're you gonna do bout it fag
kiwifarms.net
Ah, I remember buying a shit ton of them at Goodwill a few years ago. Loads of 64/Gamecube era stuff.

Wonder if I have the CWC issue, what number was that one?

Smug Chuckler

Rape Joke Man
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading this before the internet became a thing and forgot it for a while until it died a while back, it was pretty much a reliable source of information to find those bullshit secrets and insider info on games to come.

As for the podcast, it seems too good to be true, but it seems that it is hosted by the editor in chief when the magazine was handed off to Future US and it was pretty much its decline period. :/

Last edited:

Pargon

Drive boy, dog boy, dirty numb angel boy
kiwifarms.net
They'd send out tapes every now and then, like this Star Fox one:

It's a gem, like Youtube before Youtube.
Oh, nice. I had the Donkey Kong Country one, they really went balls-out promoting their big games.

I still miss their comics. Howard and Nester and the Mario comic had great art, and the Metroid and Zelda comics were actually compelling when I was a kid, at least.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Oh, nice. I had the Donkey Kong Country one, they really went balls-out promoting their big games.

I still miss their comics. Howard and Nester and the Mario comic had great art, and the Metroid and Zelda comics were actually compelling when I was a kid, at least.
Oh yeah, the comics were a great addition! Really made collecting the issues worth it as a kid!

I remember the Star Fox one being weird as shit with instead of dying, Fox's dad turned into some sort of Black Hole exploring space whale made up of numerous dead souls. I don't know who wrote that shit, but I want what they've been prescribed.

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, the comics were a great addition! Really made collecting the issues worth it as a kid!

I remember the Star Fox one being weird as shit with instead of dying, Fox's dad turned into some sort of Black Hole exploring space whale made up of numerous dead souls. I don't know who wrote that shit, but I want what they've been prescribed.
They also did one for A Link To the Past where Link goes into the Dark World and gets turned into a wolf, fifteen or so years before Twilight Princess.

Knucklehead

Terminal Lance Confirmed, OORAH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha I remember as a kid getting a Nintendo Power mail card and I filled it out in my neighbors credentials. Would go to his mailbox every month and pick up my shit. I wonder how that old fuck is doing anyways?

• Feels
Reactions: Safir
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino