Nintendo Source code leak - source for games, DS emulator, prototypes and more

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Govt. Shitposting Machine

Spread the love, give a family member HPV today
kiwifarms.net
The entire source code for Ultra Sun and Moon dropped. So kinda big if you are a Pokemon nerd
The USUM source isn't complete afaik, theres some missing files so you can't build it (yet). Hopefully the rest will be uploaded soon but I doubt it, I think the Gen 3 leaks were missing files too. Probably the leaker cutting them out for autistic bullshit or whoever he got them from had taken them out before.
Anyway links from /vp/ in case you don't wanna dig through the leak threads, as usual it's the twitter hoarder derailers and typical /vp/ autism clashing whenever theres something new:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most wretchedly autistic thing about these leaks is how they organize them around Pokemon games rather than anything sensible like platform or date of release. God only knows what the original directory structure of the entire thing looked like.

EDIT: and by the way...
mailccsf-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/rharve10_mail_ccsf_edu/EYX_SRJKkhlFnz1G27EoGbwBFVCcFRIH-Q_RfJTMMl7X6w?e=7IoPZ3

Whoever you are, rharve10@mail.ccsf.edu, good luck with the swarm of locusts lawyers headed your way.

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I'm not your fat fetish fuel.
kiwifarms.net

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
some on /v/ pointed out something strange related to super donkey's butt stomp
View attachment 1471719
Nintendo treats their old unreleased games like good will for mechanics
And this is why Nintendo cares about protecting this stuff. They're still making games that could run on a SNES if you scaled back the graphics, so these old concept prototypes are probably still a part of their active game development cycle.

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
There are actually ROMs to several Pokémon games.
Final or pre-final?
I hope we get a GBA or DS lot-check some day ...but they would be MASSIVE!
(For reference, a GBA rom can be up to 32MB in size and a DS rom can be up to 512MB (Although that was rare and it could theoretically go even higher))

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I'm not your fat fetish fuel.
kiwifarms.net
Final or pre-final?
I hope we get a GBA or DS lot-check some day ...but they would be MASSIVE!
(For reference, a GBA rom can be up to 32MB in size and a DS rom can be up to 512MB (Although that was rare and it could theoretically go even higher))
pre-final

Myself, I wish that I could see the missing front-sprites of th earliest missing Pokémon... and the designs of the missing GBA Pokémon.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-Pokemon Pinball is listed as a DS title, with Wi-Fi support. Developer is ‘FUSE’. Target release date was September 2006.
I always thought it was weird that the DS never got a Pokémon Pinball, but did somehow get Metroid Prime Pinball and that other one that's a DSi exclusive that was just the same but with an ancient Mayan theme

(FUSE made those two)

XMassAllYearRound

It's probably still christmas somewhere
kiwifarms.net
Lmao they were planning a Gheist DS port?

I never understood Nintendo's obsession with pushing that title back in the day, it was garbage lol.

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net

I never understood Nintendo's obsession with pushing that title back in the day, it was garbage lol.
We knew about that one for some time, unseen64 has posted about it back in '19

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net

I always thought it was supposed to be Nintendo's killer FPS game (before Metroid Prime came out) and but failed to do so.

ireece1

We’re allowed to have one
kiwifarms.net
A new leak happened.

I hope tha talk about gigaleak stuff being purposefully deleted was a diversion or, at best, no the whole truth..

Out of curiosity does anybody know where I can find a comprehensive, up to date link list for the leaks, specifically the latest one?