Nintendo Switch (Currently Plagued) - Here we shit post about the new Nintendo console, The Switch

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

WOKE_AF 95

Its a burden being this enlightened
kiwifarms.net
Noticed there isn't an NX thread yet. Speculate about what you think the console is and what the future of Nintendo will be. The console will be unveiled in less than 12 hours, and then we can discuss our reactions.

Edit:
Welcome the new member of The Nintendo Family, The Nintendo Switch!

20-nintendo-switch.jpg

Nintendo gains some much needed third party support
Nintendo-Switch-third-party.jpg

Last edited:

Michel

ELECTRIC SAMURAI FROM OTHARD
kiwifarms.net
Needs games. They need to have a lineup of brand new third party games at launch, not old games like they did with the WiiU.
They need to learn their lesson from why the WiiU blows ass and is only good for 5-10 first party games.

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nintendo is pretty much the only console manufacturer I'm interested in these days, but I hope they step up their game with the NX. Although the Wii U had some of the best games this gen (Tropical Freeze, TW101) they obviously weren't prepared for the time and cost it takes to make HD games. Plus fix the online already Jesus Christ.

Somar

I have amazing taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can the OP go ahead and change the thread's title now?
Anyway this looks exactly like what the Wii U should have been, a home console that lets you take not just around the house, but prettt much anywhere. As long as Sonic Mania and the new South Park game are on it, I'm completely sold.

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can the OP go ahead and change the thread's title now?
Anyway this looks exactly like what the Wii U should have been, a home console that lets you take not just around the house, but prettt much anywhere. As long as Sonic Mania and the new South Park game are on it, I'm completely sold.
Third party seems promising right now. They already got Bethesda on board, as well as the standard companies like Sega, Capcom, Konami etc. but also companies like From, Atlus, Take Two... weird stuff.