NO FUN Allowed New TOS Change for Youtube -Monetization and other penalties - Love Wins no more E Drama on Youtube.

I Love Beef

お前わもう。。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
*ahem*

The only issue I have with this is if it affects remixers and editors who just fan stuff around than objectively do so to make a profit from it. And even then, I hope this will be a wake up call for them to work their talents than to mooch off of Patreon for the rest of their lives. I could give less than a rat's ass to the RIAA and the entertainment industry because they are just as guilty of sticking to "money making formulas" and homogenizing creativity to where it's practically processed garbage laced water and are now leeching off of nostalgia and callbacks because their current offerings of new and "modern" entertainment mostly suck ass, but at the same time, I am also getting sick of live streamers and let's players for being unprofessional whores who practically "fair use" loophole everything for money. I'd blame society and the public education for suppressing creativity and imagination in the arts, but at the same time, everyone has had time to rebel and go off the beaten path to know that society is now ripe to be rebelled against again and is not looking forward to holding hands at the end of this gravy train ride. Take care of yourselves, youtuber entertainers. A new age is about to begin again.

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net
So the most boring YouTube drama between Keemstar and H3H3 (which I still have no idea what is it about, it's so boring) is being used to further censor the website. Great.
It's almost as YT asked these two guys to start this WWE fake feud (both of them are close to YT) so they can roll out this nonsense.

Just when you think youtube cant get worse, it gets worse
Susan is a cunt btw
It can only get worse.

Terrifik

kiwifarms.net
So the most boring YouTube drama between Keemstar and H3H3 (which I still have no idea what is it about, it's so boring) is being used to further censor the website. Great.
It's almost as YT asked these two guys to start this WWE fake feud (both of them are close to YT) so they can roll out this nonsense.
Ethan reached peak celebrity borded shit by lockdown( Rich entitledParty goer) early may. Re-resurected the etaka videos of keemee pushing etaka which (MAY???) lead to his death.
which he opened pandora karen box going at the advertiser to deplatform keemestar from extra money.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
God, remember when Youtube was fun? Back in 2007-2010 when it was still a lawless wasteland of youtube poops, sub-par abridge series, fledgling animators, AMV's, and poor quality anime up loads?
It also wasn't afraid to have stuff that was a little risque back then, I doubt we'll ever get someone like LyleMcdouchebag or Oney ever again before they're booted off the platform.

Those were good times, part of me wishes I was old enough to jump on the Youtube platform back then, you could get popular just by making semi-competent content in those times. Now you needed a shit load of luck and talent to get anywhere unless you completely pander to the algorithm.

Terrifik

kiwifarms.net
God, remember when Youtube was fun? Back in 2007-2010 when it was still a lawless wasteland of youtube poops, sub-par abridge series, fledgling animators, AMV's, and poor quality anime up loads?
It also wasn't afraid to have stuff that was a little risque back then, I doubt we'll ever get someone like LyleMcdouchebag or Oney ever again before they're booted off the platform.

Those were good times, part of me wishes I was old enough to jump on the Youtube platform back then, you could get popular just by making semi-competent content in those times. Now you needed a shit load of luck and talent to get anywhere unless you completely pander to the algorithm.
We are to the point of Just Consume and Don't ask question. Consume laugh mainstream media & Trust in all big buisness remeber to get yourself Chipped and Praise Communism.

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net
Ethan reached peak celebrity borded shit by lockdown( Rich entitledParty goer) early may. Re-resurected the etaka videos of keemee pushing etaka which (MAY???) lead to his death.
which he opened pandora karen box going at the advertiser to deplatform keemestar from extra money.
I still wonder why I am supposed to care about Etika, I mean beside being like the diversity streamer or some shit.
Both drama channels are cancel and the fact that YT let them exist shows how hypocritical the company is.
They will pick on smaller channels because drama bad, yet they let Keem star run a show called Drama Alert. meh

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
1) They only target youtuber who attack others in a "protected class" So saying "Fuck DarkWingDuck he's black" will get you banned. Saying "Fuck LightWingDuck he's white" is perfectly fine.

2) "Targeting identifiable people" is extremely vague and will get actual good people, such as "Archive the Wolf" will be banned

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Perfect way to soak the world in the passive agressive bitch culture.
The worst of this is going to be "hey, this video game developer you are doing a InternetHistorian style retrospective on has a YT account, you're not allowed to criticize him" shit. It is a fundamental rejection of the reality that sometimes certain behavior needs to be criticized. Remember that plague of reply girls back in the day? Remember how there was bitching from the community until YT finally did something? Yeah, that'd be a ding dong bannu now. How dare you claim these STUNNING AND BRAVE reply girls are vapid attention whores offering nothing of value.

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net
Isn't purpose to become like Reddit , Mainstream Media.
The worst of this is going to be "hey, this video game developer you are doing a InternetHistorian style retrospective on has a YT account, you're not allowed to criticize him" shit. It is a fundamental rejection of the reality that sometimes certain behavior needs to be criticized. Remember that plague of reply girls back in the day? Remember how there was bitching from the community until YT finally did something? Yeah, that'd be a ding dong bannu now. How dare you claim these STUNNING AND BRAVE reply girls are vapid attention whores offering nothing of value.
By removing the more neutral self policing aspect all you will have left are shitlib purity spiralling.
It's a pity that there simply won't be an alternative for YouTube. It's too big to fail both in capital and network effect.

breadandcircuses

The Mysterious Senor Hilter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know.

The typical shitlib and redpilledfag have their parasitic relationship. They have to have reactions and debunks to create more content.

But you know who's gonna abuse the absolute shit out of this?

Fucking Onision...

(Also, this is going to kill any kind of critic on youtube because they'll support the bigger channel, so when YongYea calls out Sony or EA for being garbage about something, they'll just say he's making the platform TAHXIC!)

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for it to come out someone/people are abusing this rule to keep unscrupulous shit on the dl. It'll come out in a year or two that some big youtuber flagged a smaller youtuber's video because said video revelaed they were rapped or abused by the big youtuber.

And the media will call for YT's blood. Thanks Susan.

And I guess people like Deadwing Dork and Cecil McFly are SOL since a lot of their content talk about youtubers and can be flagged under this new rule. FFS Susan.

Tags
None