NO FUN Allowed New TOS Change for Youtube -Monetization and other penalties - Love Wins no more E Drama on Youtube.

Near

Perpetrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
brave_cwDThLlGXu.png

Well the asshole who caused this to be enforced so badly, is still trying to come out of the sewer smelling like roses. For a champion of the smaller YouTuber, he sure fucked quite a lot of them by le exposing bad Keemstar in 2020.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Not likely that this rule will be enforced, seriously.

I have slowly stopped using YouTube anyway, so I don't really care what happens to its rubble. Most of it is pure garbage. I guess you can say that I'm growing up or growing out of it, but all's well that ends well, perhaps.
My feed has become a viral/corporate content trash heap no matter what I delete off of it. I have to scroll through rows of junk to get anything recommended that I would actually want to see. This stuff comes right back. It's stuff I have never watched. The interface is trash now. I miss the side bar and the cleaner look.

The whole site is garbage. Gotta love how they realised people were listening to music and streams with another tab open and decided to monetize that.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole site is garbage. Gotta love how they realised people were listening to music and streams with another tab open and decided to monetize that.
Pretty much.

That was the last function YT had left for me, personally. Now I just use Spotify, regardless of that company's politics, and sometimes not having the songs I want, Spotify is good for making personal music playlists.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Is this TOS change going to permanently fuck with the site's layout? Because I'm having issues with the site's appearance to the point where the video player itself seems to be busted and the extensions I'm using seem to be broken.

If so, then that, couple with everything else so far, makes me think it's a sinking ship as far as its existence is concerned.

Tags
None