Manosphere No Holds Barred / MGTOWNHB / Dick the Prick - Best MGTOW Rapper Ever, Evalion's White Knight, Edgy Shitlord, Patreon eBegger

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many loveshys have those weird nasally voices. He sounds exactly like that sandman guy. Do they talk that way because they mean to? Do they talk like that because they are loveshys, or are they loveshys cause they naturally sound that way?
You've heard Chris-Chan, it's probably autism or another developmental delay

Begemot

This is a land of ghosts now.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my favorite part about this mgtow rap, is British people have no idea how shitty they sound when they rap. Sorry British kiwis, but someone had to tell you.. god please stop rapping forever.

He sounds Australian, actually and his patreon mentions Australian topics. He sounds possibly South Australian?

I wonder if he's been around to Golden era records and tried to get a record deal with Suffa and the boys from the Hilltop hoods.

At least he's actually more of a faster rapper than sadboi shit like Illy.
And certainly a better rapper than RAED.

HMMMMM
Also:
https://twitter.com/MGTOWNHB
Something to use?

Last edited:

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
Between this and that "until we are perfect cells" thing, I think MGTOW might have the market cornered on the cringiest rap music imaginable.

keksz

Verified nobody
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad to finally see a MGTOW presence on the Farms! Thank you OP :winner: I've been waiting for it! Also, could they have a worse acronym? Even FOW (Fuck off women) is better and it took me literally an instant to come up with it.

Supah Edgy Channel Trailer

Requiem for a Dream song as the channel's trailer background music... edgelord confirmed! I mean, it's not like every edgelord video on YouTube uses that song since the year 2000... :optimistic:

I'm also suspecting he lowers his voice tone in post-production to sound older and graver, which is certainly one of the many tools in the douchebag's arsenal for those who wouldn't be taken seriously by anyone when they naturally sound like a whiny kid.

Why do so many loveshys have those weird nasally voices

Because they're all angsty teenagers in development. Old enough to actually produce some content but young enough that they crave the edge so that their mommies and daddies are really really upset about how radical and wild they are with their unconventional, anti-society, bounds-defying ideals read about in an obscure blog somewhere.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Damn it, it looks like he deleted fucking everything. All that is left on his channel is a single video

edit
new channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLD8jHfWSPGotXPPH3MHTA

loljewtube.PNG

Unironically calls it jewtube

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And on his twitter account he's just retweeted Pauline Hanson. Yep.

I'd completely forgotten about this guy. His flow is just so weak and one note. His rhyme scheme is non-existent. As a guy who has listened to a lot of Australian Hiphop I want to say to other kiwis please don't judge our HipHop based on this 1 clown.

Just a reminder, the cringe is real in this video, from the modified Fight club quote that veers into crazed MGTOW to the anita sarkesian face used in the matrix fight scene. It's just a sad bastard ranting about women. He's got Patrick Bateman chasing a chick in the clip and stating, "I'd rather crucify bitches". He's off his meds, guys, the red pill went down the wrong way.

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many loveshys have those weird nasally voices. He sounds exactly like that sandman guy. Do they talk that way because they mean to? Do they talk like that because they are loveshys, or are they loveshys cause they naturally sound that way?
Narrow maxilla.

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this from Vanilla Ice's new album? :v

Nah, Vanilla Ice actually had a rhyme scheme. This guy isn't involved in the Australian HipHop scene as far as I can tell because it's vaguely left wing and this guy is off his chops. I've never been crash hot at the whole investigation thing but I might try and look up this guy. He sounds urban & vaguely middle class.