'No Stupid Questions' General -

Spedestrian

Demonically Possessed Ray-Ba᠎ns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know what kind of glow in the dark visited here ? they have gotten realy bad at making fake faces.

View attachment 1415321
I generated 20 different faces just now and only saw 2 minor aberrations, which is roughly on par with the results it's given me before. Neither of the odd ones I got were as bad as 'ol column head here, just some small anomalies in the arms/shoulders.

I don't know how their particular setup works, but concept drift is a common issue in machine learning that can cause a previously accurate model to degrade over time. In rudimentary terms it's like the "slippery slope" of machine learning. Basically the model starts misidentifying things that seem similar to what it's looking for, e.g. mistaking silvery gray architecture for silvery gray hair, and the more that it does this the more likely it is to repeat the same mistake again. Pretty soon you've got a model that thinks gray buildings are hair and you end up with shit like you posted.

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I generated 20 different faces just now and only saw 2 minor aberrations, which is roughly on par with the results it's given me before. Neither of the odd ones I got were as bad as 'ol column head here, just some small anomalies in the arms/shoulders.

I don't know how their particular setup works, but concept drift is a common issue in machine learning that can cause a previously accurate model to degrade over time. In rudimentary terms it's like the "slippery slope" of machine learning. Basically the model starts misidentifying things that seem similar to what it's looking for, e.g. mistaking silvery gray architecture for silvery gray hair, and the more that it does this the more likely it is to repeat the same mistake again. Pretty soon you've got a model that thinks gray buildings are hair and you end up with shit like you posted.
styleGAN architecture w/ tensorflow.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
The Faces also look worse than before. you can see that they are fake without a problem. thats new.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Spedestrian

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
How do I add different confidurations to the windows player gui screen, the modest one that no longer exists has been thought over. If that is the right one, I suppose, it would have already done so. I'm tired of this stupid technology BULLSHIT.
how many times?

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Is there a Google Doodle blocker extension for Chrome that works more than once or twice before it stops working?

Just asking because I like the regular Google logo and no other reasons coffcoffsickoftheBLMpropagandacoff.

EDIT: I was a bit mistaken, the Doodle Blocker was successfully blocking the propaganda doodles when I go directly to Google but I was still getting them when I opened a new tab, so I just installed a new tab customizer and can see soothing waves instead of whatever political agenda Google is trying to push.

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is a gaming TV worth it or is it just a waste of money?
What do you mean by "gaming TV"?
Pretty much any TV you buy these days will have a "game mode", and you absolutely should check the performance on that at the input resolutions you're likely to use most, because it does matter. But I don't think you need to get some sort of exotic special hardware - I use a Sony TV which is more than fine for gaming.

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
How do I have more balanced diet and a motivation to eat more?

I'm mainly asking this because I always have a problem with only eating sweets, junk food and not eating a lot of food in general. I get myself too distracted to want to eat as well.

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do I have more balanced diet and a motivation to eat more?

I'm mainly asking this because I always have a problem with only eating sweets, junk food and not eating a lot of food in general. I get myself too distracted to want to eat as well.
Blow fat loads on your face every morning.

William Tell Underpass

#ApplesForHobos
kiwifarms.net
Is there a Google Doodle blocker extension for Chrome that works more than once or twice before it stops working?

Just asking because I like the regular Google logo and no other reasons coffcoffsickoftheBLMpropagandacoff.

EDIT: I was a bit mistaken, the Doodle Blocker was successfully blocking the propaganda doodles when I go directly to Google but I was still getting them when I opened a new tab, so I just installed a new tab customizer and can see soothing waves instead of whatever political agenda Google is trying to push.
Go to this website; download, install, and use a better browser.
https://brave.com/

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My android phone has suddenly stopped learning most words. I can't evenget it to remember words I used to use, including most curse words, etc. It's really annoying due to work related terms no longer being suggested. Any ideas for fixing this?

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
is there an option or app for the 2019 shield tv that'll normalize the volume like the apple tv?

the voices ard quiet and explosions loud, turned off dolby digital and no surround sound option but it still sounds all fuckdd.

The 8 of Spades

Stop Making History, Start Making Consoomer Goods.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two things:

1) What's the best way to dual boot these days? It's literally been around 15 years since I've tried. Trying to run Win7 & Kali on the same comp without stripping 7 if I can avoid it. 500g HDD, was thinking 250G for each side?

2) What's a good, preferably free, engine for programming 2d games that's not too complicated for someone just starting out?

Turd Cow

Mommy bought me a THOT for my birthday
kiwifarms.net
2020-07-10_12-42.png

I was starting my Jack Server and it couldn't start.

I looked online and someone wrote this command

Code:
 usermod -a -G audio myusername
i used it and this pops up
2020-07-10_13-08.png

I have no idea what to do next?

Please help

Tags
None