Nominate a salt mine supervisor or I'm closing the board -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

kiwifarms.net
The content:sperging ratio of this board is fucking nuts and I have no idea who uses it that can be trusted to actually purge dipshits insisting on turning each thread into a circlejerk.

@OwO What's This? will be re-delegated to supervisor for a trial if no one puts up something better

This isn't a popularity contest. It has to be someone who uses this board and if you don't use this board you should not be nominating anyone.

Last edited:

Null

kiwifarms.net
This isn't a popularity contest. It has to be someone who uses this board and if you don't use this board you should not be nominating anyone.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Y2K Baby
W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
The content:sperging ratio of this board is fucking nuts and I have no idea who uses it that can be trusted to actually purge dipshits insisting on turning each thread into a circlejerk.
I like purging

• Feels
Reactions: Y2K Baby

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I do use/read this board a bit and almost every time I go into a thread, Cat posts content and tries to remind people that they should be posting caps of mad people and sperg a little bit less. I could gather some examples if needed, but his post history in this board has been hugely constructive aside from the occasional baitposting in the Trump Salt thread.

LikeicareKF

Always remember, Null favours me over you
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.