Non-Whites: how do you feel about social justice? -

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Non-Whites and partial Whites, how do you feel about social justice?

Personally, I'm scared. I think the 2020 brand of anti-racism is just a new form of racism and the left's constant attacks on White people will hurt everybody. I hate that the oppression stack penalizes us for race-mixing with Whites because pale babies are considered to hold more privilege. I hate that the media and people who pretend to care about minorities have no issue changing our racial labels if we disagree with them or do something they don't like.
Untitled.png Untitled.pnglatinx.png

I hate that affirmative action hurts everyone.

I hate that the media slams Whites for being racist while turning a blind eye to the colorism and racism that goes on inside minority communities. I hate that so many liberal Whites take the race card seriously when it's so obvious opportunists are abusing it. I hate that White Westerners are being told that their culture sucks and we're noble savages who can do no wrong. I hate that they're telling Whites to hate themselves for what their ancestors have done, ignoring the fact that non-Whites usually have ancestors that are just as dirty. I hate that they lump everyone with the same skin color together, as if someone from Ghana is supposed to share the same culture and way of thinking as an African American. I hate that gender nonconforming people are being told they're probably transgender and will never be happy unless they start taking drugs, as if liking dresses means you're a woman and shunning makeup means you're a man.

Untitled.png

I hate that their racism is creating more racists.
whiteracists.pngcomic.png

I particularly hate that they're pushing the idea that cis White men are the only ones who don't behave like chimps.
Untitled.png

I hate their censorship. Check out this video about a documentary Amazon refuses to show for free, likely because it goes against the media narrative and sheds some light on what actually happened to one of the BLM martyrs:

If you take their warped logic to the extreme, a masculine conservative black woman might be labeled a honorary white male nazi.

The middle column of this comic is what true equality is about, in my opinion:
Untitled.png

Last edited:

$5.3 Million Dollars

Hiding from Rapey Russ
kiwifarms.net
When I talk politics with the folks the main thing we've sussed out is that while bald racism may not be great, this weird fucked up version of racism that's been put forth by middle class guilt tripping motherfuckers is even worse. Its insidious because they think they're the least racist people in the world and won't believe an actual word you say to try to convince them otherwise.

Putting down white people doesn't make PoC safer. It fosters understandable resentment in both.

The only thing that I've ever found funny about it is watching the shock and horror as they try to pick sides and understand what's going on when they see a brown chicano and a black man start to posture and get ready to throw down. American blacks and chicanos have much more aggressive cultures than most American-Euros. Denying that doesn't help anyone.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that I've ever found funny about it is watching the shock and horror as they try to pick sides and understand what's going on when they see a brown chicano and a black man start to posture and get ready to throw down. American blacks and chicanos have much more aggressive cultures than most American-Euros. Denying that doesn't help anyone.
Or when they're faced with the reality that most Non-White majority countries are shitholes in the sense that the living standards are much lower than what Westerners are used to and it's not entirely White people's fault. Sure, there's many things to be appreciated over there, but that doesn't change the fact that Haitians eat mud cookies, India has such a toilet shortage that some people shit in the street and Mexico is full of gang warfare.

Last edited:

$5.3 Million Dollars

Hiding from Rapey Russ
kiwifarms.net
Or when they're faced with the reality that most Non-White majority countries are shitholes. Sure, there's many things to be appreciated over there, but that doesn't change the fact that Haitians eat mud cookies, India has such a toilet shortage that some people shit in the street and Mexico is full of gang warfare.
There's a reason our ancestors got the fuck out of Dodge. We didn't come here for vacay and decided it'd be great to build a summer home. Though that leads to another tricky thing they tend to have a hard time grasping.

Not all minorities have the same experience nor do they have the same backgrounds. So they can and will clash. Assuming we're all noble savages is gonna come back to bite them in the ass.

Aren't most non-whites primarily the conservative types, the kind of people least likely to side with the fad wokes or false progressives.
This a million times. Mexicans and most of Latin America tends to be heavily religious. Blacks tend to be more religious than whites too. Socially they tend to be more conservative.

heathercho

常識を変えたら驚きが日常に
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White leftist men are the most vicious of all - well along with African American women.
They will tell you point blank that you're being a bad POC or what's wrong with your heritage - i.e, I have passing priv, always quick to point out that East Asians are "problematic" or worse - Japs are colonizers, so fuck Japan.

It's very obvious what's going on - "Racism" is just another head on the hydra of demoralization. Non-Whites, if they don't agree with the narrative, get beaten down too.

I have a family friend who's an Aboriginal "activist" - though she's an activist for bettering their communities and not for anti-white stuff.
She's routinely mocked, silenced, threatened etc - mostly by white leftists or 1 droppers. She is told that her "natural way" is to be a savage, child molesting, violent, uncivilized, stupid house plant - by white leftists - and that anything to the contrary is internalized racism. That striving to be better is falling into the trap of Whitey who forces people to live to their standards.

It's very clear what the left/social justice is trying to achieve ;
- Claim White Supremacy is rampant but hold those views yourself
- Obfusticate the meaning of Racism, whilst doing it yourself
- Claim it's "social justice" to hand hold "lesser races" because they can't achieve on their own.

Critical race theory is less logical and more damaging than Race Realism could ever hope to have been.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if we're brown, black, white or yellow - if you're not sucking maoist, leftist dick and capitulating to their view of society, you will be beaten down. People need to forget race and see what the real problem is here.

Milkis

New feeling of soda beverage
kiwifarms.net
I see it as a fatal weakness, you must either address it or you will end up like the Anatolian greeks. Like most 90's-wave Asians in hongcouver, I'm a westaboo for your culture (play violin, get into royal conservatory of music, drink whisky, holiday in London, etc.), if for nothing else because the rest of my family is. So it pains me to see that the aspirations of most white teens today are to marry some big dick heiren and become a rapper/onlyfans entertainer.

It's like you move to Germany, spend 5 years learning German with a perfect Berliner accent, and go to the schoolground to say hi to the other kids, but by the time you get there they've all moved on to grunting and shitting themselves and don't understand what you're saying. But every time I think that, before I get too despondent, I remember that the East has a bright future and remind myself that being obsessed with America is for euros only.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aren't most non-whites primarily the conservative types, the kind of people least likely to side with the fad wokes or false progressives.
Most vote Democrat.

I am Chinese. I think there shouldn't be legal discrimination but it isn't the government's job to force people who don't want to to live or work with each other.
Forced diversity is bad, but cultural enclaves are also bad. Think of the no-go zones in Europe full of muslims who refuse to integrate..

Sounds like you have a lot of things that you hate.

Is there anything you love? Have you no empathy?
I love Trump, animu and assorted weeaboo trash, chunky animals, drag queen fashion, pandan and woodruff flavored things, k-pop, matzo ball soup and cultural appropriation.

Biden's Chosen

Support your Jewish community Support jewish news
kiwifarms.net
I love Trump, animu and assorted weeaboo trash, chunky animals, drag queen fashion, pandan and woodruff flavored things, k-pop, matzo ball soup and cultural appropriation.
Have you considered that the reason you're a racist may be because you're culturally appropriating japanese racism through anime?

Clown College

You ain't about shit and your hair ain't neither!
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad someone finally made a thread for this. I can't stand the modern social justice movement, then again I've always been right leaning thanks to my dad who is half mexican. As has been said numerous times before these race movements only foment hatred between differing races. One of these days a lot of us non-whites are gonna be forced to take sides and right now I would probably side with white people even if it was a losing proposition. If they're the ones who are gonna stand up for the rule of law and the constitutional principles that while not perfect have made this country what it is then that's where I'll make my stand.

Slight powerlevel perhaps but it wasn't until I went over seas to S.E. Asia that I experienced real bigotry and racism. No I'm not denying that racism exists or ever existed here in the states, just saying that I don't think it's as big a problem anymore. So that being said to reiterate I despise the modern social justice movement.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you considered that the reason you're a racist may be because you're culturally appropriating japanese racism through anime?
I was going to say "umm sweaty, only White people can be racist because racism is prejudice + power" but then I remembered everyone who doesn't agree with leftists is White, so I guess I'm a proud racist after all.

I'm glad someone finally made a thread for this. I can't stand the modern social justice movement, then again I've always been right leaning thanks to my dad who is half mexican. As has been said numerous times before these race movements only foment hatred between differing races. One of these days a lot of us non-whites are gonna be forced to take sides and right now I would probably side with white people even if it was a losing proposition. If they're the ones who are gonna stand up for the rule of law and the constitutional principles that while not perfect have made this country what it is then that's where I'll make my stand.

Slight powerlevel perhaps but it wasn't until I went over seas to S.E. Asia that I experienced real bigotry and racism. No I'm not denying that racism exists or ever existed here in the states, just saying that I don't think it's as big a problem anymore. So that being said to reiterate I despise the modern social justice movement.
I assume you don't live in an area with many African Americans, because they're much more racist than S.E. Asians. White Westerners are indeed super accepting and less racist than most other groups, though.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think the "race war" idea is a myth. It's right versus left and there are people of all races on both sides, although it's true there's more Whites than others on the right. It won't necessarily stay that way, though.

Milkis

New feeling of soda beverage
kiwifarms.net
Forced diversity is bad, but cultural enclaves are also bad. Think of the no-go zones in Europe full of muslims who refuse to integrate..
You want all large and medium cities in your country full of Muslim enclaves 10,000 - 50,000 strong? You want to live in a country controlled by a tiny foreign elite who will torture and kill you in fucked up ways, and laugh about it, if you don't dress the way you tell them? While other foreigners buy up your entire economy, milk it dry for profit, and pump your country full of drugs so you can't fight back?

Well you're in luck, I described Qing China. The muslims were called Hui and they were a big slop of races, some Han, Mongol, Turkic, Altaic. They actually didn't come from the Qing but the previous invaders. When Ghengis Khan conquered China (Great Yuan) he literally imported them by the millions from Central Asia into China and put them into administrative positions, where they became a special privileged class, who would be loyal to him because they were a class of rootless state functionaries surrounded by a peasantry that hated their guts. Sound familiar? Even after the Han took back power (Ming dynasty), they were still around 600 years later, with enclaves in every city. We know that from the accounts of European missionaries like Matteo Ricci.

The Han had to go through 200 years of cuckoldry by the Manchu, then another 100 years of cuckoldry by the Manchu AND the Europeans (who were also cucking the Manchu), suffer from multiple failed revolts, one of which killed 50 million people, the Warlords, the Japanese, the Civil War, the Cultural Revolution, and the Great Leap Forward. And the Han have gotten about 3 dozen ethnicities mixed into them, some involuntary, some through cruel design, in the most dysgenic ways. But they are still here. It took 800 years, but they even swallowed up the Hui. My point is that the worst ZOG nightmare you can think of has already happened (you might claim twice) in China, and the humble Han nongren has always won in the end. Even if it takes centuries.

PS No, I don't give a fuck about the Uyghur, and in 800 years your descendants won't care about the Imperial Somalis being put in camps either.

Tim Buckley

Loving Every Second
kiwifarms.net
What can I say, I've been called a priviledged "white-passing" chud by my own brother, so I guess I'm more guilty of white supremacy and having white privilege than him, which also means I'm a second class citizen in the woke society in which the color of your skin and your alleged sexuality dictates your value.

I'm starting to think social justice is racist and fascistic as fuck but that's because I'm not checking my privilege hard enough.

Ita Mori

💔Turn me into a street💔
kiwifarms.net
Non-Whites and partial Whites, how do you feel about social justice?
It's fucking stupid and will end up fucking up a good thing called the ol USA.
As a Brown-skinned half&half, I couldn't care less about dangerhairs trying to tell me that I'm a victim to Whites in a White-Christian nation, and I absolutely despise the rape that the English language is experiencing due to catering to and mollycoddling minorities.
Imagine spending time to learn English as a kid and trying your damnest to emulate the rest of the kids only for it to now be considered hateful that I don't speak ebonics or spanglish and dress like a fucking clown. I resent the idea that eloquence and a moderate vocabulary are "White" things therefore racist.

In the case of Hispanics, yes.
Most Tacos are still religious and hold traditional views. Burning churches and shitting on Christianity while dickriding Islam is not making the Left any friends with most illegals, who only tolerate them because they're the only ones not deporting them back South.

Last edited:

Clown College

You ain't about shit and your hair ain't neither!
kiwifarms.net
I assume you don't live in an area with many African Americans, because they're much more racist than S.E. Asians. White Westerners are indeed super accepting and less racist than most other groups, though.
True I had a couple of black friends/acquaintances back in my early twenties and they didn't seem too hung up on the whole hating white people thing. Then again the popular liberal thing was hating on Bush 2 and the neocons back then.