Non-Whites: how do you feel about social justice? -

Saint Alphonsus

Doctor zelantissimus
I've always liked wypipo and, if Jim Snow laws become a thing I'll be considered huwite myself because of the One Drop Rule.

Social Justice is horseshit and bears no resemblance to the Aristotelian-Thomistic virtue of justice that everyone learned until the Left (of course) took over every institution. To wit: Justice is the virtue of rendering to each relation what is their proper due. Employers owe employees a just wage, employees owe employers labor. Countrymen favor their kin to foreigners and foreigners owe respect to the laws of the alien country. Parents owe children instruction, governance and the necessities of life while children owe parents honor and obedience. The relationship between sovereign and subject is similar; and all creatures owe God worship (this is the subvirtue of religion). In a punitive sense, an offender owes the victim recompense in proportion to damage; if he steals an item, he must either return it, or repay the equivalent amount. And if he takes a life, he must be executed.

Notice how this model presupposes a hierarchy between relations. In the post Enlightenment Social Justice model, the assumptions are twofold: first that all men are equal and that man, in a state of nature, is in constant conflict (hello Hobbes, Rousseau, Locke and Hegel). This model rejects all hierarchy between employer and employee, parents and children, male and female, foreigner and native. The only remaining hierarchy is between offender and offended--and anyone who attempts to create distinctions and hierarchies is by definition an offender, and so is subject to punitive justice.

If this sounds vaguely familiar to you, don't be surprised--this is basically every novel political theory since the Protestant Reformation. Oppressor, oppressed, war for liberation--lather, rinse repeat. It is highly modular and adaptable to many seemingly disparate struggles, like the American Revolution and the rise of Nazi Germany.

Social Justice is simply the current year iteration where the struggle has become multifactorial and increasingly stupid. Black vs. White, straight vs. LGBTQ, Yew vs. Gentile, etc. etc. But where People Of Color get off the SocJus crazy train is this--just because we're different, or even inferior, does not mean that our "opposite" did us any harm, nor must we extract goods from them to force an equality. I see this happening in Hispanic Rightist Twitter, where young mestizos are openly proud of the Habsburg and Bourbon dynasties as well as hardcore Catholics--even as they feel conscious of their indigenous roots.

The Christian/Catholic faith is an antidote to the SocJus mindset with it's teaching of turning the other cheek, loving one's enemies, and Jesus' own example of freely giving Himself as a sacrifice to save man, while it was God's right to destroy them utterly. No wonder leftists hate the religion so much.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
But where People Of Color get off the SocJus crazy train is this--just because we're different, or even inferior, does not mean that our "opposite" did us any harm, nor must we extract goods from them to force an equality. I see this happening in Hispanic Rightist Twitter, where young mestizos are openly proud of the Habsburg and Bourbon dynasties as well as hardcore Catholics--even as they feel conscious of their indigenous roots.
My take on the inferiority thing is that even if a group is more primitive in general, it doesn't mean every single member of that group is "inferior" to every single member of "superior" groups. Whites, Asians and Jews are statistically the most successful but there's plenty of above average Blacks and below average Jews out there. As long as everyone is judged by their abilities and not their background, there's nothing to be offended about.

As for our "opposites" causing us harm: if it happened such a long time ago that everyone involved is dead and the laws have since changed to be fair, who cares? We should look to the future instead of obsessing over the past. I don't think extracting goods from our so-called "superiors" is encouraging equality at all, particularly since it's always the average Joes who open their wallets instead of the truly privileged millionaires.

True I had a couple of black friends/acquaintances back in my early twenties and they didn't seem too hung up on the whole hating white people thing. Then again the popular liberal thing was hating on Bush 2 and the neocons back then.
Yeah, having a couple of Black friends isn't enough to see the African American community's racism. You need to see hoodrats and Black supremacists to really get it. Not every African American is a racist, after all.

Last edited:

lecher

particularly hostile and profanity laden message
The socjus types I know come in three flavors:
  1. Leaders. These are people who use the language of socjus to organize and mobilize people around a cause. These people can be white or black or Latin or Indian or whatever. They're generally effective in the pursuit of their cause. The cause can be genuinely productive, merely well-intended, or just a grift, but in either case they can generate lasting value for themselves or their community.
  2. Followers. These people are almost always white and suffer from softlife-syndrome. Their privilege weighs heavy on them, meaning their mettle hasn't been tested and they kind of know it, which is why they feel guilty all the time. They think they can make up for it by performatively wallowing in self-pity and despair. In return they get to feel better about themselves and be part of a "movement".
  3. Saboteurs. These are the perpetually oppressed. They're almost always fat/lazy/mentally ill/non-white/$axis-of-oppression. Often they're genuinely disadvantaged, but that's really beside the point, because what matters to them is not what can be done, what matters to them is that there is always $oppression in $currentyear. And to keep it that way, they sabotage themselves and others.
The first group of people I can respect and work with. The other two groups are an embarrassment. The best you can say about them is that they're sometimes useful in the hands of the first group of people.

As to the broader philosophy of socjus, it's hard to say. Within socjus there's egalitarian ideas, ideas about diversity, ideas that context matters, ideas that context doesn't matter, ideas that people are different, or that they're the same, ideas that everybody should be treated the same, ideas that some people should be treated differently, etc. I'd say it is more of a sharp set of rhetorical knifes rather than a philosophy. It can be used to make compelling arguments as well insane ones. And like all knifes gets duller with use.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
As a black man, the only disputes / beefs I've had thus far in my life were with other minorities (Probably because I went to school with large and mixed demographics, but who knows?).

To make things short, I don't care and I don't need it. I would pull off a "Tucker face" to anyone of any ethnicity, if they acted nice to me out of inclusivity and social justice. Please treat me like a human.

There's something I heard about Theodore Roosevelt that I love; he said, "There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism."

We poke fun at Mike Pence's "I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order." but it serves as a good model...

I'm an American, an independent, and a Black man, in that order.

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
So I'm watching the presidential debates. The moderator hurriedly changed the topic to Black Lives Matter when Trump brought up Hunter's laptop and Biden's corruption.

Does anyone else feel like BLM was fake outrage manufactured by Democrats that's going to bite America's Black community in the ass? Statistics don't support the idea that there's an epidemic of White on Black police violence and almost every single martyr they pick was a danger to the officer who killed them. I'm pretty salty the Dems would try to start a race war just to consolidate their power. And what about the food deserts that will be created in areas where BLM/Antifa activists went on looting sprees? No business will want to open up shop in those areas now.

Isn't it an interesting coincidence that most BLM activity seems to happen during election years? Hmmm.
Untitled.png

Speaking of race wars: the censorship and deplatforming leftists have been pushing has had the effect of radicalizing some Whites and making them sympathetic to ideologies like Nazism. Can't say I'm thrilled about that.

What can I say, I've been called a priviledged "white-passing" chud by my own brother, so I guess I'm more guilty of white supremacy and having white privilege than him, which also means I'm a second class citizen in the woke society in which the color of your skin and your alleged sexuality dictates your value.

I'm starting to think social justice is racist and fascistic as fuck but that's because I'm not checking my privilege hard enough.
I haven't brought up the topic with most of my relatives for that reason, I'm worried they'd label me a bad guy. It sucks.

Last edited:

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
Speaking of race wars: the censorship and deplatforming leftists have been pushing has had the effect of radicalizing some Whites and making them sympathetic to ideologies like Nazism. Can't say I'm thrilled about that.
That's the exact plan. To create white supremacists. Like you posted earlier:
1603433296645.png

All of this insanity is a ploy to create the very people they claim actually exists. It's like trying to convince a crowd that an animal needs to be killed because of its violence when in reality it's quite harmless, so you harass the animal over and over until it's driven mad and finally strikes back so you can go "SEE?! It is a monster!"

True & Honest Fan
That's the exact plan. To create white supremacists. Like you posted earlier:
View attachment 1681110
All of this insanity is a ploy to create the very people they claim actually exists. It's like trying to convince a crowd that an animal needs to be killed because of its violence when in reality it's quite harmless, so you harass the animal over and over until it's driven mad and finally strikes back so you can go "SEE?! It is a monster!"
It seems very plausible. But why? What could be the end goal?

Longjack Attack

Exuberant.
True & Honest Fan
Social Justice is nothing more than hot air, mostly perpetuated by silly so called liberal whites. If they truly gave a fuck about so called POCs, every single one of them would empty their bank accounts for them. They take part in this not because they care, but rather on the account that they need to feel like they're apart of something "revolutionary" just to validate their sense of low self-worth.

These people are putting dirty batteries into the backs of so-called blacks into whining about being oppressed while telling them that only they have the answer to all of their problems and unfortunately, most of them fall for it because even they want validation from them when it's clear that they don't have their best interests. They seek their validation because so-called blacks of America really don't have a culture that's not manufactured by corporatism.

In order for them to break out of this, so-called blacks simply need to discover their true culture. With a strong culture comes order and self-validation.

Does anyone else feel like BLM was fake outrage manufactured by Democrats that's going to bite America's Black community in the ass?
Does anyone else feel like BLM was fake outrage manufactured by both Democrats and Republicans that's going to bite America's Black community in the ass?

Corrected that for you. BLM can be used by many parties, to various ends.

TitanWest

Based Penguin Guy
White leftist men are the most vicious of all - well along with African American women.
They're mostly Jews.

Whenever you see a "Self-hating white male" there's a 90% chance it's a Jew. When you see a "Self-hating white female" there's a 60% chance it's a Jew. This is despite them being less than 2% of the US population. The ones who are Jewish will be troons, polyamorous weirdos, or opportunists who're taught by and funded by Jews. The allegedly anti-woke ones like Bari Weiss are in favor of Wokeness as long as Jews aren't affected. The Conservative ones push anti-racism in The West while fervently supporting Jewish identity politics and the ethnostate of Israel (Including pushing for wars in the Middle East).

White people and non-whites could get along if we allowed a degree of ethnic separatism and the Jews weren't constantly instigating shit. If any of you non-whites here want to help undermine "wokeness" then redpill your people on the Jewish Question. Replace the strawman white boogeyman with the Jews who actually run things and are creating this woke bullshit. This black blogger has some good info for black Kiwis:

JW 228 Uni.jpg

JW 211.jpg

JW 7.png

JW 9.jpg

JW 24.jpg

JW 237 Neocon.png

JW Israel 1.jpg

JW 92.png

True & Honest Fan
Does anyone else feel like BLM was fake outrage manufactured by both Democrats and Republicans that's going to bite America's Black community in the ass?

Corrected that for you. BLM can be used by many parties, to various ends.
How are the Republicans responsible for BLM? Aren't nearly all funders Democrats?

They're mostly Jews.

Whenever you see a "Self-hating white male" there's a 90% chance it's a Jew. When you see a "Self-hating white female" there's a 60% chance it's a Jew. This is despite them being less than 2% of the US population. The ones who are Jewish will be troons, polyamorous weirdos, or opportunists who're taught by and funded by Jews. The allegedly anti-woke ones like Bari Weiss are in favor of Wokeness as long as Jews aren't affected. The Conservative ones push anti-racism in The West while fervently supporting Jewish identity politics and the ethnostate of Israel (Including pushing for wars in the Middle East).

White people and non-whites could get along if we allowed a degree of ethnic separatism and the Jews weren't constantly instigating shit. If any of you non-whites here want to help undermine "wokeness" then redpill your people on the Jewish Question. Replace the strawman white boogeyman with the Jews who actually run things and are creating this woke bullshit. This black blogger has some good info for black Kiwis:

2020glow.png

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
You'll never see financial transparency for the BLM movement. Republicans are benefiting by scaring people into voting for them in protest-hit areas. Who is going to stand up first for businesses and ordinary workers affected by angry mob antics you think?
I get the impression the Democrats started the BLM wave and the Republicans are just riding it to the best of their ability. Using the situation to pressure people to vote red is the logical response to the riots, I think. It doesn't mean they're responsible for starting it.

TitanWest

Based Penguin Guy
- I'm gonna need a source for those statistics. "Every self hating White is a secret Jew" is an oft repeated meme, but I've seen a ton who seemed to be actual Whites.
I never said or implied those were actual statistics. They're a heuristic. When you see a "self-hating white" look it up. You Jews gave us the Frankfurt School. You conveniently forgot to mention the image that showed how Jews replacing the WASP's at universities gave us this anti-whiteness. The ADL are Jews, not white.
- Focusing on race instead of behavior is what's feeding the ultra-woke lunacy in the first place. I suggest not blaming entire groups of people for the bad behavior of some, otherwise you might one day be on the receiving end of that way of thinking. Let's not forget that there's plenty of Whites taking part in this mess...
Race is the most accurate heuristic for behavior. Just look at yourself for example. A mix raced part Jew who doesn't like the idea of ethnostates. Go figure.

White people got into the mess by not standing up for ourselves and letting Jews like you into institutions. We should've judged you by your ethnicity. We didn't. Now we're paying the price. And no, woketards are anti-white. Don't pretend they're the same as pro-whites.

- We do get along with Whites. Minorities often face more prejudice from each other than from Whites, lol. That's been my experience, anyways. Ethnic separatism doesn't sound fun at all.
No you don't. You aren't now. You're arguing against my self-determination and self-advocacy based on your own personal comfort. People overwhelmingly self-segregate by race when given the choice. Conflict only arises when people shove different groups together like Woketards and you are doing now. Diversity + Proximity = Conflict.

- I have a very hard time believing most Whites who are buttmad about Jews would treat other non-Whites properly.

- There's Jews in this thread. I'm mishmash of various races, joo included. :unholy:
Typical Jew trying to pit whites and non-whites against each other. Marcus Garvey and the KKK got along. Elijah Muhammad and George Lincoln Rockwell got along. White Nationalists and Nonwhite Nationalists can get along as long as you Jews don't stick your nose in it and we can self-segregate peacefully.

Now I see your angle. You're trying to push the "Not all nonwhites are like that!" meme on the whites here.

True & Honest Fan
Does it matter who started it? The movement has long been in the pocket of fat cats.
If you look at it like a chess game, the side who started it holds a good share of the blame for the response of the other. I guess you're right, though. It's just rich people playing and using normal citizens as pawns, as always.

I never said or implied those were actual statistics. They're a heuristic. When you see a "self-hating white" look it up. You Jews gave us the Frankfurt School. You conveniently forgot to mention the image that showed how Jews replacing the WASP's at universities gave us this anti-whiteness. The ADL are Jews, not white.

Race is the most accurate heuristic for behavior. Just look at yourself for example. A mix raced part Jew who doesn't like the idea of ethnostates. Go figure.

White people got into the mess by not standing up for ourselves and letting Jews like you into institutions. We should've judged you by your ethnicity. We didn't. Now we're paying the price. And no, woketards are anti-white. Don't pretend they're the same as pro-whites.

No you don't. You aren't now. You're arguing against my self-determination and self-advocacy based on your own personal comfort.

Typical Jew trying to pit whites and non-whites against each other. Marcus Garvey and the KKK got along. Elijah Muhammad and George Lincoln Rockwell got along. White Nationalists and Nonwhite Nationalists can get along as long as you Jews don't stick your nose in it and we can self-segregate peacefully.

Now I see your angle. You're trying to push the "Not all nonwhites are like that!" meme on the whites here.
Yeah, you got me. I'm trying to pit the non-Whites against the Whites to destroy the White race. I also drink the blood of newborn infants and worship Satan lol. But of course you know all about that, fellow semite.