Non-Whites: how do you feel about social justice? -

TitanWest

Based Penguin Guy
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, you got me. I'm trying to pit the non-Whites against the Whites to destroy the White race. I also drink the blood of newborn infants and worship Satan lol. But of course you know all about that, fellow semite.
Jews pit others against each other at a near instinctive level.

JW 85 Malcolm X.jpg

And you're a non-Rabbi mischling so you probably don't know, but Jews do often pray to Satan, God, and feminine aspects of God. Also the theory of them drinking gentile blood has plenty of evidence backing it:

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, not really. Even the best intentions can be misused and well-meaning organisations hijacked by absolute psychopaths. It can happen to anything, websites, charities etc.
True. From what I gather the folks who started BLM don't seem particularly reasonable, but they did seem well meaning.

I never said or implied those were actual statistics. They're a heuristic. When you see a "self-hating white" look it up. You Jews gave us the Frankfurt School. You conveniently forgot to mention the image that showed how Jews replacing the WASP's at universities gave us this anti-whiteness. The ADL are Jews, not white.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a troll or some federal agent looking to stir up trouble. I have looked it up several times throughout the years and there's a ton of White gentiles who are genuinely drowning in self hatred.

1. I'm not seeing an image showing that Jews are responsible for the anti-whiteness rhetoric that's so prevalent today.
2. Jews outperform Whites academically, so they get in Ivy League schools more easily even when they can't get in through family money or influence. What's really unfair is that Whites are lumped in with Jews when it comes to diversity quotas (which shouldn't exist in the first place, imo). Asians are also being discriminated against when it comes to this stuff.

Race is the most accurate heuristic for behavior. Just look at yourself for example. A mix raced part Jew who doesn't like the idea of ethnostates. Go figure.

White people got into the mess by not standing up for ourselves and letting Jews like you into institutions. We should've judged you by your ethnicity. We didn't. Now we're paying the price. And no, woketards are anti-white. Don't pretend they're the same as pro-whites.
You're admitting you judge people by their ethnicity rather than behavior and you expect minorities to go along with that? A return of the KKK wouldn't be advantageous for us. If your version of pro-Whiteness involves screwing over everyone else you're on your own, bud.

There are disturbing similarities between those who are ardently anti-White and those who are ardently pro-White, that's why I generally dislike both. Judging people by their race and attributing the worst traits of it to every member of it is what fuels anti-Whiteness and other forms of racism.

No you don't. You aren't now. You're arguing against my self-determination and self-advocacy based on your own personal comfort. People overwhelmingly self-segregate by race when given the choice. Conflict only arises when people shove different groups together like Woketards and you are doing now. Diversity + Proximity = Conflict.
Go ahead and self segregate by choice, but don't force others to follow suit. Some of us are comfy in multicultural environments.

Interesting stuff about the blood passover, though. That book seems to have been written by a highly qualified Jewish scholar, so it's pretty gay other Jews would try to censor it for being problematic. I fully expected something from Alex Jones. Here's a PDF of the English translation:

Last edited:

DtoDab

Patient artist, dealer of furry thots
kiwifarms.net
The social justice movement is very demeaning, it sucks to be reminded constantly and every single day that you are not equal "And That's A Good Thing".

And you will never be equal because racism except that racism now is not supporting the last crazy progressive political agenda, not liking a netflix show or not approving that black people are excused and worse of all, expected to act like monkeys that can't help but loot and burn shit.

Like someone said above, is a movement by white progressives for white progressives, where niggers still keep dying on crack overdose on the slums, but internet companies can safely suck their own dicks for posting a black square on their social media, fully sure they are actually making a difference.

Give the blacks schools, jobs and get rid of the so called "culture" that glorifies violence and celebrates poverty, it's of someone's interest that black people are segregated and seen as a less capable part of society, but sure as hell is not of the interest of black people.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
short answer: cancer

long answer: they just want to use me as a tool to push whatever ridicules political agenda of the day and dont care about me as a person. as soon as i do something they dont like, im a race-traitor.

fuck em. atleast the racists are honest about hating me.
Fun fact about "racists" : in this day and age, not all of them hate non-Whites. The left has shifted the definition of racism so far that some self identified racists are apparently cool with well behaved minorities. It's very unexpected, but here we are.

@Evo

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Culture wars and SJW stuff are mostly fought over by whites and (((whites))) around the political spectrum. Minorities don’t tend to care either way until it specifically involves their identity group in a material way (in which case they tend to fall on the woke side of things).

They may not use terms like “latinx” or do whatever other woke shit but they’re not based/redpilled/anti-woke like you either. What they are is inclined to stand up for themselves and their cultural interests only (as any group that hasn’t had pride beaten out of it does). It’s a shame more whites don’t take the same approach IMO.

Tree

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if we're brown, black, white or yellow - if you're not sucking maoist, leftist dick and capitulating to their view of society, you will be beaten down. People need to forget race and see what the real problem is here.

I refuse to believe the solution to the obviously extant subversion and weakness that is caused by having races mix quicker than assimilation can happen should be yet another flavor of "racism bad".

I agree that leftism is the real problem, but a fundamental line of attack of the left is that "discrimination" in any form is considered wrong, based on any metric, race or otherwise. That's the lie used to gain ground. In reality, the left functions to change the culture's notion of acceptable discrimination. This can be healthy if this process is small and natural, but the last 100 years has seen change forced and directed by a decreasing number of special interests with increasing influence. Personally I feel the current cultural elites and the (((money))) behind them deserve to be publicly and painfully killed by mobs for what they have done to western nations. Every one of the Frankfurt school's adherents and descendants should be made an example of. Metaphorically, for the feds.

Point being, people should recognize the real problem, but also need to realize many seemingly innocuous things grant unnecessary footholds for the left to abuse.

I think the "race war" idea is a myth. It's right versus left and there are people of all races on both sides, although it's true there's more Whites than others on the right. It won't necessarily stay that way, though.

Any culture and race that is not taken by evil will be conservative, so I'm not sure what you mean by "it won't necessarily stay that way", though I guess you mean in the US. If it doesn't stay that way in America or other European countries it will have been due to the demoralization fed to the Germans after WW2 that we were given a bite of ourselves. I'd blame the globalist types for that personally. Parasites making the flesh more amenable.

Speaking of race wars: the censorship and deplatforming leftists have been pushing has had the effect of radicalizing some Whites and making them sympathetic to ideologies like Nazism. Can't say I'm thrilled about that.

Yes it has. Just look at modern Germans. Pathetic, demoralized people. Victims of social engineering by a group which should never be forgiven. Despite that, the hate can easily stop as soon as the manipulation does, as soon as we are allowed to have distinct, self-serving cultures and it is looked at as a moral imperative to exclude influxes of foreigners and influence from global entities who'd damage them. Cultures which are resistant to parasites. Also, no foreign aid for Epstein's handlers.

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to believe the solution to the obviously extant subversion and weakness that is caused by having races mix quicker than assimilation can happen should be yet another flavor of "racism bad".
But racism is part of the problem, the racism that encourages non-Whites to behave poorly and shames people for having pale skin or European blood. I have a hard time imagining the taboos around racism and sexism going away anytime soon, so I think the best solution would be to use the left's tools against them.

I agree that leftism is the real problem, but a fundamental line of attack of the left is that "discrimination" in any form is considered wrong, based on any metric, race or otherwise. That's the lie used to gain ground. In reality, the left functions to change the culture's notion of acceptable discrimination. This can be healthy if this process is small and natural, but the last 100 years has seen change forced and directed by a decreasing number of special interests with increasing influence. Personally I feel the current cultural elites and the (((money))) behind them deserve to be publicly and painfully killed by mobs for what they have done to western nations. Every one of the Frankfurt school's adherents and descendants should be made an example of. Metaphorically, for the feds.
-Their line of attack is shifting the definition of words. What used to be equal treatment is now discrimination and what used to be fair is now racism. I think we need to shift the definition back.

-There's currently a ton of Non-Whites in Western countries and nobody but liberal Whites will go along with a system that openly discriminates against them, so I don't think making discrimination cool again is a solution. It would promote division instead of what we need, unity.

For fascism to gain any ground in the USA, Whites and those Nazis traditionally call "subhuman" will need to team up.

Any culture and race that is not taken by evil will be conservative, so I'm not sure what you mean by "it won't necessarily stay that way", though I guess you mean in the US. If it doesn't stay that way in America or other European countries it will have been due to the demoralization fed to the Germans after WW2 that we were given a bite of ourselves. I'd blame the globalist types for that personally. Parasites making the flesh more amenable.
I mean that a day might come when the demographics of each side of the Western world's culture war will change. Everyone but liberal Whites stand for what they think benefits them, it's not outside the realm of possibility that American minorities will one day find it more beneficial not to let leftists have their way. I'm not sure what things are like in Europe, though.

Yes it has. Just look at modern Germans. Pathetic, demoralized people. Victims of social engineering by a group which should never be forgiven. Despite that, the hate can easily stop as soon as the manipulation does, as soon as we are allowed to have distinct, self-serving cultures and it is looked at as a moral imperative to exclude influxes of foreigners and influence from global entities who'd damage them. Cultures which are resistant to parasites. Also, no foreign aid for Epstein's handlers.
I think you should focus your hate on elite globalists and the extreme left instead of dividing people by race. Those causing trouble come from many different racial backgrounds, after all.

Last edited:

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
But racism is part of the problem, the racism that encourages non-Whites to behave poorly and shames people for having pale skin or European blood. I have a hard time imagining the taboos around racism and sexism going away anytime soon, so I think the best solution would be to use the left's tools against them.
I tried that. it doesnt work.

They dont care about anything but power. So you can't "own" them.

You cant show them as racist. A white antifa beating a black conservative to death is considered fighting against anti black racism.

A black conservative defending himself against a violent white antifa activist is a black guy motivated by "white supremacy".

White supremacy is leftist code speak for "refusal to submit and obey"

There this movie titled the island. Its plot is a perfect illustration of the leftist mindset. What they do is cover their more sinister motives in pleasant sounding labels and words.

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of race wars: the censorship and deplatforming leftists have been pushing has had the effect of radicalizing some Whites and making them sympathetic to ideologies like Nazism. Can't say I'm thrilled about that
To me this sounds like saying a fever is bad. Yes, fever sucks, but it's a necessary immune response to a dire situation. Not having a fever when you need one is worse.

All the evidence is ready waiting for people to look at, migration replacement, splc desk %. If a people are targeted for a (slow gradual) genocide, it's going to provoke a response and anyone with a heart who doesn't hate those people is going to be sympathetic to the rebellion against it.

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
it's made me unironically hate white liberals.
they're all social climbers and are willing to publicly shame themselves to seem virtuous and climb the ranks. more concerned with being 'THE GOOD WHITEY' than any bullshit that actually leaves their mouths. that's why they think activism is putting retarded shit in their social media bios, it's a rampant "LOOK AT ME I AM GOOD AND VIRTUOUS". instead why not shut the fuck up and give money to your beloved POC like the paypigs you are? if you really believed white people were the worst, then you wouldn't reap the benefits from your public humiliation display.
and also they are often more racist than any white folk they bitch about, setting the bar so low for nonwhites to succeed the same way that you would an actual retard.
and i hate the constant lovebombing they do. stop blowing sunshine up my ass because i'm brown.
but above all i hate that they claim to be such proponents of social justice but they loudly ignore the rampant sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia-ALL THEIR FAVORITE BUZZWORDS-that goes on in nonwhite communities. i grew up in black/hispanic neighborhoods and i can promise you the culture is not fucking pleasant or the WOKE fantasy they jerk off to. there's good people in them, certainly, but it's still a shitty and toxic environment that perpetuates misery and victim complex. and 'bigotry' is very deep rooted in their SPECIAW AND BEUWUTIFUL culture uwuwuwuw.

anyway it's always fun to tell them on social media 'shut up whitey' or tell them to give me money for their white privilege just to see them short circuit. there's always that.

Deftones

Certified Chinese agent
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite confused on where I'm at on the political spectrum (could be because I'm :powerlevel: young) but this year had woken me to a lot of bullshit that's been happening as of late. I started questioning things a lot more ever since the BLM riots started over the summer, stopped listening to mainstream news media, etc.

One of the things that made me aware of how sickening the social justice movement was when I happened to stumble across a video on my Twitter feed. It had these white liberals get on their knees and wash black people's feet.

Unlike the other comments underneath the video, I didn't feel empowered at all as a black person. Only second-hand embarrassment. Like what the fuck are you doing washing other people's feet because you're guilty of the shit your "ancestors" (if they're REALLY your ancestors is another question altogether) done? First of all, your "ancestors" are dead. Second, slavery was over and done with a long time ago. Slightly off topic, but I remember getting in a conversation with a relative of mine and she said that slavery wasn't that "long ago". Oh, so 200 years WASNT a long time ago lol? What timeline are we living in?

I don't want to say I hate white liberals, but goddamnit grow a spine and don't let opportunists walk over you just because they're obsessive about shit that happened in the past that doesn't even affect them.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To me this sounds like saying a fever is bad. Yes, fever sucks, but it's a necessary immune response to a dire situation. Not having a fever when you need one is worse.

All the evidence is ready waiting for people to look at, migration replacement, splc desk %. If a people are targeted for a (slow gradual) genocide, it's going to provoke a response and anyone with a heart who doesn't hate those people is going to be sympathetic to the rebellion against it.
Rebellion against the current system is fine. I'm all for retribution against troublemakers but from what I understand Nazism generally goes hand in hand with discrimination, and, well, getting legally labeled subhuman for being the wrong race doesn't sound like a good thing for those of us who might fall under that category.

There were a lot of good things about Nazi Germany, but if Nazism returns I think the hyperfocus on race will do more harm than good. That's my main gripe with it.

I tried that. it doesnt work.

They dont care about anything but power. So you can't "own" them.

You cant show them as racist. A white antifa beating a black conservative to death is considered fighting against anti black racism.

A black conservative defending himself against a violent white antifa activist is a black guy motivated by "white supremacy".

White supremacy is leftist code speak for "refusal to submit and obey"

There this movie titled the island. Its plot is a perfect illustration of the leftist mindset. What they do is cover their more sinister motives in pleasant sounding labels and words.
It won't work on a small scale, average progressives are too brainwashed. We need the media, politicians and influential figures to shift the definition back. They're the only ones hardcore lefties will listen to. If large groups of people started calling them racist, it might also wake them up. They can easily dismiss one White man telling them they're wrong, but it's harder to dismiss a multiracial crowd doing the same.

White Privilege ain't a thing
It kind of is, but it's not nearly as bad as progressives make it seem. According to dating site data Whites are the most sought after mates and I have no doubt that racial profiling exists. Whites also get less jail time than Blacks for committing the same crimes, but if memory serves Asians get even less punishment so I guess that's not quite an example of white privilege. In the current world, being White definitely seems like more of a negative than a positive.

I'm quite confused on where I'm at on the political spectrum (could be because I'm :powerlevel: young) but this year had woken me to a lot of bullshit that's been happening as of late. I started questioning things a lot more ever since the BLM riots started over the summer, stopped listening to mainstream news media, etc.

One of the things that made me aware of how sickening the social justice movement was when I happened to stumble across a video on my Twitter feed. It had these white liberals get on their knees and wash black people's feet.

Unlike the other comments underneath the video, I didn't feel empowered at all as a black person. Only second-hand embarrassment. Like what the fuck are you doing washing other people's feet because you're guilty of the shit your "ancestors" (if they're REALLY your ancestors is another question altogether) done? First of all, your "ancestors" are dead. Second, slavery was over and done with a long time ago. Slightly off topic, but I remember getting in a conversation with a relative of mine and she said that slavery wasn't that "long ago". Oh, so 200 years WASNT a long time ago lol? What timeline are we living in?

I don't want to say I hate white liberals, but goddamnit grow a spine and don't let opportunists walk over you just because they're obsessive about shit that happened in the past that doesn't even affect them.
Most Whites who are overcome with guilt don't have ancestors who were slaver owners. You know who does, though? Many of the African Americans who are getting their feet washed.
Untitled.png
Yeah, that's usually because of slave owners raping their slaves as far as I know, but if you take the "ancestral guilt" ideology to the extreme it does imply that the descendants of rape victims should suffer because they carry the blood of rapists. It's a mess.

Last edited:

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net
the only "whites" that owned slaves were rich ones... and another key fact people forget is the only people allowed to vote were male land owners... there was one black guy who was rich enough to vote because he owned land (in the UK)

working class guys and girls couldn't vote until 1920!!!!!

nignogs/blm/libtards never mention this...

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Let me reevaluate how I feel, after 21 minutes on social media, since posting my first response here -

1604014436073.png

Really, incredibly, tired. Tired of being told I have to be a good darkie, and stay on the reservation, and I have to ignore shit like this. It's not specifically directed at my "ethnic group", but the attitude is endemic - if you don't agree with the privileged leftists that insist you're a downtrodden darkie, you're to be treated as shit.

Rusty Crab

and it kept getting worse...
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact about "racists" : in this day and age, not all of them hate non-Whites. The left has shifted the definition of racism so far that some self identified racists are apparently cool with well behaved minorities. It's very unexpected, but here we are.

"Racist" just means you make judgements using race as a rule of thumb. One can simultaneously believe that some blacks are upstanding citizens while also believing that letting blacks demographically take over areas is a horrible idea. Some people don't understand the concept of exceptions vs averages and we call those people "dumb".

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Racist" just means you make judgements using race as a rule of thumb. One can simultaneously believe that some blacks are upstanding citizens while also believing that letting blacks demographically take over areas is a horrible idea. Some people don't understand the concept of exceptions vs averages and we call those people "dumb".
There's nothing offensive about acknowledging general differences, in my opinion. Yeah, areas that are primarily Black tend to suck. That might change, but right now that's just how it is.

When most people think of racists they think of things like forced segregation, lynchings and concentration camps. This is what we've been taught to fear.
Untitled.png
Personally, I don't mind so called racists who have no intention of doing that or penalizing upstanding members of groups that have a lot of bad apples.

the only "whites" that owned slaves were rich ones... and another key fact people forget is the only people allowed to vote were male land owners... there was one black guy who was rich enough to vote because he owned land (in the UK)

working class guys and girls couldn't vote until 1920!!!!!

nignogs/blm/libtards never mention this...
Class differences should really be a bigger deal than race differences.

Last edited: