Artcow Norman Boutin and "Empress Theresa" -

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net
So I was looking for a digital version of the book, and stumbled upon his page on the Empress Theresa Wiki (Yes, sadly, that exists). DEAR SWEET CHRIST he looks like a pedo. This guy legitimately creeps me the fuck out.
latest

Oh, and he actually wrote something about Joan of Arc before he started working on Empress Theresa. It's... Well, it's something. http://www.stjoan-center.com/topics/Death_by_Heat_Stroke.html

Last edited:

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but for some reason it's not on Amazon anymore. This was the link for it and it's no longer functional: https://www.amazon.com/Empress-Theresa-Norman-Boutin-ebook/dp/B01NBHZGIE
It must have disappeared very recently, then, because I purchased it for Kindle not too long ago. Watched the Down the Rabbit Hole video, noticed "oh wow, this is some guy with a Timecube competitor website and the book is available on Kindle, instant buy".

I'm probably not going to comment on the contents too extensively. From what I've read so far, the novel seems wacky and creepy and pretty damn illogical. In summary, a fine addition to my shelf of weird internet literature.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It must have disappeared very recently, then, because I purchased it for Kindle not too long ago. Watched the Down the Rabbit Hole video, noticed "oh wow, this is some guy with a Timecube competitor website and the book is available on Kindle, instant buy".

I'm probably not going to comment on the contents too extensively. From what I've read so far, the novel seems wacky and creepy and pretty damn illogical. In summary, a fine addition to my shelf of weird internet literature.
So, sorta Irene Iddesleigh-ish?

WWWWolf

Has a camera, will kick butt
kiwifarms.net
So, sorta Irene Iddesleigh-ish?
(squints at the book in Project Gutenberg)
Nah, Empress Theresa sounded like an escalating series of dumbness written by a guy who has never talked to a young girl, or any other human being for that matter, and who has strong opinions on religion and politics while not knowing much about either. This book, however, sounds like it might actually be an amusing to read, because there are apparently words in it and they seem to be in some kind of a recognisable order. Thanks for the tip.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(squints at the book in Project Gutenberg)
Nah, Empress Theresa sounded like an escalating series of dumbness written by a guy who has never talked to a young girl, or any other human being for that matter, and who has strong opinions on religion and politics while not knowing much about either. This book, however, sounds like it might actually be an amusing to read, because there are apparently words in it and they seem to be in some kind of a recognisable order. Thanks for the tip.
It's worth a try.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm on chapter three, and the creepiness and madness is quite literally pouring from this book.

It's magnificent.
Just having read one commenter talking about how Theresa talks about her body and uses it to get what she wants certainly is creepy.