Artcow Norman Boutin and "Empress Theresa" -

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
I just read a section where this old man describes author Theresa's first
sex encounter with her boyfriend...It's so creepy it makes my teeth ache.

How bad is it out of ten?

One being the sex scenes from My Immortal, ten being the orgy from It?

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How bad is it out of ten?

If you mean the book, so far it reads like a terrible fan-fic, created by some spotty kid with brain issues.

One being the sex scenes from My Immortal, ten being the orgy from It?

There isn't even a sex scene, just the main character proudly describing the morning after and the scandalised reactions in their dorm.

In other words, extremely lame.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you mean the book, so far it reads like a terrible fan-fic, created by some spotty kid with brain issues.

There isn't even a sex scene, just the main character proudly describing the morning after and the scandalised reactions in their dorm.

In other words, extremely lame.
Well he did say "no sex" somewhere in describing the girl for the book anyway (despite her Catholic upbringing, it's clear she follows it loosely).

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tony Blair is in the book, but the US President is a fictional character called "Martin"...If he is using real political figures, why fake the POTUS?

NoStinkingBadges

kiwifarms.net
I'm reading his stupidity that he is spewing on that Jewish forum:

1) He claims Theresa won't kill anyone, yet her actions likely kill countless people, judging by the whole Israeli relocation BS in his story... Such contradictions and lies - the Jewish people would never abandon their homeland and would fight to the end to preserve and defend it, like anybody who actually cares about their nation they call home would (I know people will tell me people from third world nations flee from such BS everyday, aiming for better lives, but still...).

2) He thinks anyone clearly calling him out on his BS is just some children mocking him. Too bad these "children" seem to have some strong knowledge of Israel and why the people's land and their reason to defend it is held to such high regard to a majority of that nation's citizens (as passed down from generation to generation!). Thankfully, out of a board claiming to have 5,000+ or less people on it, it only took 2 - 3 to put him in his place like the clearly obvious anti-Semitic idiot that he is!

3) Yeah, unless this is some third world nation where fleeing somewhere better leads to something of higher note we're talking about here, no majority is that cowardly, as this author thinks it is - that's especially true if we are talking about Israel (and I am in no way well read on Israel, its people, its history, or its problems, as much as I should be!).

4) THIS comment I just randomly found resonates with my opinion quite immensely. I had to post it here, just because:

5) This second comment I just randomly found resonates with me as well (and further hammers home this author's stupidity!) - It recommends some nice stories / historics on the Jews and their ties to the Holy Land and why they defend it so fiercely. Something our autist artist seems to JUST. NOT. GET.

6) I'm getting worked like this all over a Mary Sue. Silly fucking me! The subject should have died after that realization right there - too bad he done went and insulted the wrong people on his downtime...

Chutzpa is a fantastic word and people should use it more

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My first thought was this was a loony toon writing about how great Theresa May is.

After reading the detailed excerpts about her scant clothing, I'm glad it's not...

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tell you, I am going to say this book is one of the worst I have ever read. It's like the meanderings of a mentally-destroyed cabbage in print.
There is suddenly an oxygen shortage, and the whole world rallies around this 17-year-old chick as a messiah, due to her having an alien egg in her.
It seems the entire world population in this book is as autistic as the author, in that they all are religiously following what their leaders tell them is true...

Man, so much nonsense in this story, that I'll have to write a book of my own to review the madness.
It makes Hubbard's "Battlefield Earth" look like Asimov's "Foundation" series.

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net
It must have disappeared very recently, then, because I purchased it for Kindle not too long ago. Watched the Down the Rabbit Hole video, noticed "oh wow, this is some guy with a Timecube competitor website and the book is available on Kindle, instant buy".

Is there any way you could torrent the digital version or find another way to share it? I am really curious but I'm not quite up for shelling out $12.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tell you, I am going to say this book is one of the worst I have ever read. It's like the meanderings of a mentally-destroyed cabbage in print.
Damn!

There is suddenly an oxygen shortage, and the whole world rallies around this 17-year-old chick as a messiah, due to her having an alien egg in her.
Figures. If it's not tree hugging hippy crap, it's alien preggers!

It seems the entire world population in this book is as autistic as the author, in that they all are religiously following what their leaders tell them is true...
Oh boy, sheep!

Man, so much nonsense in this story, that I'll have to write a book of my own to review the madness.
I bet it does!

Is there any way you could torrent the digital version or find another way to share it? I am really curious but I'm not quite up for shelling out $12.
I wouldn't mind it at all too.

kcbbq

"I want to see you eat the whole sausage."
kiwifarms.net

Battlefield Earth (novel not movie) is perfectly charming, cheesy pulp scifi until the Jews... err... bipedal terrestrial shark space bankers show up to repo the earth.

Jaimas

YOUR PEACEFUL LIFE IS NO MORE!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have read Eye of Argon.

I have read Socially Unconscious: The Election Eve.

I have read Maradonia.

This is worse than all of them. I award this writer zero points, and may godjesus bearchrist have mercy upon us all.

A friend of mine linked me to this. I will share it now:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have read Eye of Argon.

I have read Socially Unconscious: The Election Eve.

I have read Maradonia.

This is worse than all of them. I award this writer zero points, and may godjesus bearchrist have mercy upon us all.

A friend of mine linked me to this. I will share it now:

Watching it right now, excellent!