Artcow Norman Boutin and "Empress Theresa" -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for linking this - I honestly wasn't reading this myself; I'd rather read ponyfag fanfiction (and I don't do that regularly - ever!) than go anywhere near THIS on my own.
It's mindnumbing what little I had to listen to this so far. It's just so obvious!

Down_The_Rabbit_Hole420

Master Che
kiwifarms.net
Hippity Hop hop

1576164747224.png

Amazon Reviews 69% are 1 star review's.

This means something guys..be on the lookout!

The end is near.

Hop hop out

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Hippity Hop hop

View attachment 1047685

Amazon Reviews 69% are 1 star review's.

This means something guys..be on the lookout!

The end is near.

Hop hop out
I'll bet most or all of those five star reviews say that the book is so bad it's hilarious. Unless our boy Norman is doing sockpuppet reviews again.

Did anyone mention the first draft for this trainwreck of a "novel" being leaked?
Oh? Is it drastically different than the final draft, or is it basically the same? If you can share a link, that'd be great.

BTW catching up with this thread proved to be short but sweet. Haven't laughed this hard at a cow's antics in a while.

Nymphella

kiwifarms.net
Oh? Is it drastically different than the final draft, or is it basically the same? If you can share a link, that'd be great.
According to the wiki the first draft had 142k words but was shortened to around 96k. Two of the biggest changes are an older sister character being added because Norman was criticised for Theresa being left home alone and a troll subplot was added as a way for Norman to shame everyone who gave him criticism. If you're interested the file can be downloaded here. It's an epub file.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
According to the wiki the first draft had 142k words but was shortened to around 96k. Two of the biggest changes are an older sister character being added because Norman was criticised for Theresa being left home alone and a troll subplot was added as a way for Norman to shame everyone who gave him criticism. If you're interested the file can be downloaded here. It's an epub file.
>biggest changes are two fairly major additions to the story
>book has lost over a third of its length after changes
:thinking:
This guy is some kind of terrible book sorcerer.

Nymphella

kiwifarms.net
>biggest changes are two fairly major additions to the story
>book has lost over a third of its length after changes
:thinking:
This guy is some kind of terrible book sorcerer.
Even though he removed a good chunk of the book out for the final draft Emperess Theresa still dragged on with so many boring details and characters repeating their useless thoughts.
It takes a lot of talent to make such a boring story but Norman certainly mastered that.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Even though he removed a good chunk of the book out for the final draft Emperess Theresa still dragged on with so many boring details and characters repeating their useless thoughts.
It takes a lot of talent to make such a boring story but Norman certainly mastered that.
I figured the stuff that got trimmed out is 46k+ words worth of fluff and filler. It kinda kills my desire to read it, even though I find this guy's antics hilarious.

Nymphella

kiwifarms.net
I figured the stuff that got trimmed out is 46k+ words worth of fluff and filler. It kinda kills my desire to read it, even though I find this guy's antics hilarious.
I know the claim is that a third of the book was removed but I'm sorta doubting that claim now because the revised version (or the one people have been reading/reviewing) has this giant chunk of text added where Norman tries to fluff up Theresa's importance through mention of religion, trying to explain a better book/movie, or comparing her to well known people in history. He also decided to add a subplot where Theresa adopts chipmunks and I don't know why he did that.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I watched the entire Down the Rabbit Hole video on this guy and the book, the stream after it, and ALL SEVEN HOURS of the fucking book review by KrimsonRouge. This has been an absolutely wild ride and I'm fairly certain it isn't even over yet. KR says he might do an epilogue video where he goes over his notes and gives his final, final thoughts on the story.

Norman is quite a fascinating character, and his book is like an Ed Wood movie. I have plenty more to say about him but I'm pretty scattered-brained right now and need sleep.