Artcow Norman Boutin and "Empress Theresa" -

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KrimsonRouge's videos are pretty great. I thought they'd be too long to slog through, and they are kinda long, but I was surprisingly drawn into them. Him reading the book is just kind of like a really slow motion train wreck, you're just morbidly curious what's going to happen next. It's also handy he keeps all those notes about conflicting plot elements and plotholes because I know I'd be way too unfocused by this book to keep track of them myself.

Nymphella

kiwifarms.net
One of the few good things that came from Emperess Theresa is the long book review. Emperess Theresa is one of those really bad books that is so bad it's kinda draining and Krimson Rouge was able to make it pretty funny while also making it informative. There is some background info that is missing like how Norman went onto different forums to ask if certain plot points were ok and then getting really defensive when called out for it but the site for those forums might not be around anymore.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
One of the few good things that came from Emperess Theresa is the long book review. Emperess Theresa is one of those really bad books that is so bad it's kinda draining and Krimson Rouge was able to make it pretty funny while also making it informative. There is some background info that is missing like how Norman went onto different forums to ask if certain plot points were ok and then getting really defensive when called out for it but the site for those forums might not be around anymore.
The time when he told some Jewish forums about his plotline about Theresa leading the Jews OUT of Israel and to some other homeland she'd raised out of the sea was pretty funny. He was expecting them to be all supportive of him and love his book, but they were telling him their theology of why, if there's going to be a Jewish homeland, it has to be where it is. He got in a huff even at the people trying to constructively criticise or explain why other posters were offended.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The time when he told some Jewish forums about his plotline about Theresa leading the Jews OUT of Israel and to some other homeland she'd raised out of the sea was pretty funny. He was expecting them to be all supportive of him and love his book, but they were telling him their theology of why, if there's going to be a Jewish homeland, it has to be where it is. He got in a huff even at the people trying to constructively criticise or explain why other posters were offended.

Don't forget that he also wrote that the artificial island Theresa made was in the shape of a Star of David.

Because that's not some insensitive or mocking gag straight out of Loony Toons at all.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Every single review on Amazon or places like Goodreads that doesn't give a glowing review of this disasterpiece is met with Norman posting a screed about how great his novel is and how everybody just wants sex in their book and that's why they're marking it down.

Six years later he's still going off the deep end insisting that his book is a masterpiece.

Nymphella

kiwifarms.net
Did the forum thread for that ever get archived? It sounds like it would be kinda funny to read.