TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Brandobaris

Too Autistic for KiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Carole Ellis, Born November 24th 1984 in Johnson City TN. Only Child. Currently resides in Astoria, New York.

Former Channel Awesome contributor, Comedy Pop Culture critic, Writer, Editor, Film and Theatre "critic"

Lindsay grew up around Roan mountain of the Appalachian Mountains, a stereotypical Christian loving White redneck type area with all the usual common amenities to that area, Churches, Hardware stores, Hunting, and Pickup trucks with dead Deers strapped to them.

She was growing up in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in the period right before the internet arrived, so at the time it looked like she had to make do with whatever she could to pass the time. Since her Dad was an accomplished musician, she had plenty of time to master some musical instruments, eventually specializing in the keyboard accordian and becoming one of those weird "Band Camp" girls at school, which probably didn't earn her any friends.

Bt_XHSuCUAEyfmI.jpg

Near the time she finished High School she ended up finding out about this strange new place called the Information Super Highway. And being the weird Band Camp girl she was, gravitated to weird Band Camp Girl websites, about Phantom of the Opera, RENT, Chicago, and other theater musicals. She was on myspace at the time, and probably regularly browsed the proto-tumblr, Livejournal to talk to other girls such as her later RL friend Nella, about how much they wanted to bone Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Being a weird Band Camp girl living alone on a mountain surrounded by hunters whilst browsing the internet can have effects on a persons psyche, and Lindsay was no different. She ended up resenting the place she grew up in, wanting to escape and become somebody, unlike the crude barbarian people living in the area she sneered at dismissively, and attempted to avoid interacting with.

So she enrolled in a Degree in Cinema and travelled to New York, meeting up with other Weird Band Camp girls, dying her hair, drinking, taking drugs, experimenting sexually with her new friend Nella she had met on the Theater websites, banging randos, telling everyone you are a feminist, and basically the stereotypical things everyone does when you want to not-conform, as well as piss off your conservative parents.

Lindsaypinkhair.png

Soon after finishing her degree and finding herself trapped in a dead end data entry job, Lindsay started to worry, how would she become somebody? Since she completed a degree in something she already thought herself above the lowly rabble around her. She didn't want to become some mountain mans trophy wife. Luckily, she discovered that the Nostalgia Critic from Channel Awesome was looking for someone to review "girly" movies on his parody website, because he was worried about cooties and getting the uncontrollable urge to suck cock after watching them. She entered the competition and won, being crowned the female counterpart to the Nostalgia Critic, "Nostalgia Chick" Although rumors abound that she was casting couched for the role.

LindsayNC.png

This was her chance to shine and show everyone her writing, singing, and acting ability that would surely launch her into the stratosphere. Over the next year she started producing several videos reviewing movies with a lighthearted comedic tone, similar to the Nostalgia critic style. From this she began to form a large fanbase of young males who found her funny, and who also wanted to fuck the bejeezus out of her.

1462425903927.jpg

For Lindsay this was her dream, not only was she; the plain redneck town bandcamp girl now popular, guys left and right wanted a piece of her pussy. Her ego grew exponentially. Eventually one of the men secretly fapping to her pics that was working at Channel Awesome built up the courage to ask her out. Bhargav Dronamraju. Probable Nice Guy(tm). She was happy to accept, because as we all know, White Feminists don't believe brown people could get pussy without their help. The fact that he was brown would also show everyone how not like her parents she was.

Bhargav.png

It was a short lived relationship, since as soon as he was done boning Lindsay he ran to his colleagues to boast how he had got into her pants. When Lindsay found out about guys making light of her pussy that had earnt a degree and was worshipped world over, she promptly dumped him. Bhargav, being the typical Nice Guy(tm) he was, then proceeded to stalk Lindsay and regret the day she ever crossed him, by spreading vicious rumours about her sleeping with everyone at Channel Awesome. He slinked into obscurity soon after.

During this time a small incident had occurred after posting one video review that turned out to be far edgier than anything before it. Featuring a character that was a Rapping Rapist. Which apparently Lindsay thought would be hilarious.

Many fans were shocked and thought it was in poor taste. Lindsay eventually removed the video from her official feed after complaints.

After a year of being the Nostalgia Chick, and being an internet celebrity, Lindsay decided to move to California, home of Social Justice, and gain her Masters in Cinematography, Film/Video Production. Leaving her Data entry job and becoming a teachers assistant part-time, as well as participating in a nearby musical group, since at heart, she was still a Weird Band Camp girl.

It was in this musical group Lindsay would happen upon Kenneth Munson(ToddintheShadows), who, like Bhargav had probably been fapping furiously to her videos up to this point. He and Lindsay eventually started a relationship that would last several years. Until Lindsays peers and colleagues around her eventually crushed his spirit and ego thanks to social justice, and he was transformed from boyfriend, into Lindsays hunched and misshapen assistant forevermore. Lurking in the Shadows.

tumblr_n7kkoaGEYS1s76juso1_250.jpg

Toddgamergate.png

Being in California during this time had an effect on Lindsay, perhaps it was the proximity to San Francisco, perhaps it was her Teacher, perhaps it was just the hair dye fumes. But from that point on, Lindsay was no longer just a Typical Feminist, she was becoming one of them, a Social Justice Warrior, coveniently this worked out perfectly as most of her new industry contacts also held the same political beliefs.

After a year of work, the Masters she had been working on in California had come to fruition, her film project was to be about abortion, her abortion, and how it affected her and about political discourse over the subject in America. Titled, the A-Word.

Which seemed quite odd since she often made light of abortions or even abuse of children.

raw.gif

In any case, the film received lukewarm reviews. In the movie she claims impartiality, but once again the film comes across as a vehicle to distance herself from her parents, the place she came from, and her towns dominant religion.

Lindsay returned to New York after completing her Masters, and after several years of doing content for Channel Awesome, noticed her career was not going anywhere. In fact due to incompetent management, Channel Awesome was failing. She had several short jobs editing and writing thanks to now being part of the Social Justice buddy network. But Lindsay decided that now was the time to jump ship and forge out on her own.

She recruited what people she thought had valuable content based on her new Social Justice training, and created a new website, Chez Apocolypse. This would surely make her a force to be reckoned with on the internet. A Patreon was set up to fund the website, which would contain what she thought people needed, constant complaining and whining about social justice in shows people liked.

Unfortunately, her idea wasn't recieved well, and in part due to that, her poor and lazy website design, as well as Blip.tv her hosting service being bought out, she retreated back to Youtube to lick her wounds and partnered with others.

Scrambling to be relevant again, Lindsay started uploading her old Nostalgia Chick videos to her new youtube channel, desperate not to lose the popularity she had achieved at her zenith. And even started a second Patreon, without closing the Chez Apocalypse account, repeating for a over a year that the site would be back.

Recently, she decided to open a third Patreon account to fund a trip for herself, her hangers on, her faithful assistant LurksintheShadows, and her new boyfriend, whom is currently unknown and kept secret by Lindsay(perhaps because he is a cis-white-male) but suspected to be the person pictured below:

1461885260782.jpg

The trip ended up being simply a bar crawl through DisneyWorld which amounted little more than a holiday home movie. That people paid for.

Which ended up confirming she was likely an Alcoholic, thanks to the video and drinking achievement account. http://untappd.com/user/thelindsayellis

Last edited:

0xDEADBEEF

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is I remember her videos being among the more okay ones on TGWTG. She was definitely the most watchable female contributor on the site. I didn't know how much of a hardcore SJW she was back then, though.

Sad, she'll never have that same level of popularity again. Truly poisoned by social justice.

July_4_1997

kiwifarms.net
Very good summary, although you should probably mention her Patreon-whoring somewhere towards the end. Despite the fact that the Chez Apocalypse website has been down for "maintenance" for the last 12 months, its Patreon page is still active. She's also got one for her video series Loose Canon, where she's pulling in a shockingly high $2,990 per month. Since the former is, for all intents and purposes, defunct, and the latter is successful, I feel she should cut the bullshit and shut down the Chez Apocalypse page. Also, she's the only reason why anyone knows who Foldable Human is. 'Nuff said.

July_4_1997

kiwifarms.net
how is she connected to the rat king
She's buddies with people like Nyberg, Quinn, Sarkeesian, Rantasmo, Todd, and Foldable Human. She also sometimes writes for The Mary Sue and has written a blog post where she claimed to be a member of the LGBT community despite there being no concrete evidence that would prove it. Most importantly, she's guilty of the worst sort of self-aggrandizing, GOTIS-exhibiting behavior. Case in point: https://storify.com/garaden/debunking-misinformation

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm not seeing a connection to the rat king other than simple periphery. I'm going to lock this until someone above my pay grade can make a determination.

Oh look, I can move things! Unlocked and reloacted to Lolcow.

Last edited:

Darwin Watterson

Holy fuck, the site looks like hot garbage now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, another thread on a relatively attractive girl!
*insert comment about wanting to have sex with her here*
Now that THAT'S out of the way, I liked some of her earlier videos, but haven't watched TGWTG in a very long time, aside from the occasional NC video depending on what he's reviewing. So I can't comment on the quality of her more recent work. I do remember thinking that NC's Ferngully review would've been better without her, though.

I think she was partially responsible for Dan "ThatAussieGuy" Rizzo (who may be thread-worthy himself if he's still active; haven't paid attention) getting ousted from the site and becoming their unperson. She claimed, without using his name, that he had slut-shamed her during the making of the TGWTG 1 Year Anniversary video. There have been many different stories for why he was really fired, though, so it's debatable as to how much truth there was to that.

Last edited:

Brandobaris

kiwifarms.net
And she regularly spergs in a Tumblr Fangirl like way about Tom Hardy

toast.png

Lindsayhardy.png

Oh boy, another thread on a relatively attractive girl!
*insert comment about wanting to have sex with her here*
Now that THAT'S out of the way, I liked some of her earlier videos, but haven't watched TGWTG in a very long time, aside from the occasional NC video depending on what he's reviewing. So I can't comment on the quality of her more recent work. I do remember thinking that NC's Ferngully review would've been better without her, though.

I think she was partially responsible for Dan "ThatAussieGuy" Rizzo (who may be thread-worthy himself if he's still active; haven't paid attention) getting ousted from the site and becoming their unperson. She claimed, without using his name, that he had slut-shamed her during the making of the TGWTG 1 Year Anniversary video. There have been many different stories for why he was really fired, though, so it's debatable as to how much truth there was to that.
@LordKaT get in here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha Loves You

Keep your head high, even as the world burns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure she really counts as a lolcow, she's just a less successful, less funny, lazier version of Doug Walker with Boobs. Say what you want about Doug, but he does truly put effort into his work. Lindsey's is just boring and uninspiring as the rest of thatguywiththeglasses.com

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How truthful was that Indo-twerp who played the Red Indo-twerp from Captain Planet on Doug's show about Lindsay slutting her way through every guy at CA?

And why does she still let Todd live in their apartment if he neither pays rent nor holds a real job? Even Zoë Quinn has higher standars for her kept cucks.

GabeRegan

kiwifarms.net
I briefly followed her a few years ago, but the only thing I remember about her was that she was the first person I saw talking about gamergate on twitter. It was weird, because she went from talking about mundane shit to full fledged SJW talking points in the span of a few days. Interesting things I saw before I unfollowed the crazy train:

1) She is apparently a Gen 1 Transformers fan and at the time had just been gifted/found a classic Starscream toy that she obsessed over. I mention this because one night she apparently got drunk and pretended her toy took over her twitter account as "SJW Starscream". This was around the time the SJW Megatron account started, and the two did interact but I don't remember if one inspired the other.

2) She decided to do a (I think) Loose Canon episode about Captain America because (I think) Winter Soldier was about to come out. Because she had to bring SJW politics into it, she decided to start shit on twitter about how Captain America was probably racist and problematic because he was a white man from the 1940s. She was also complaining about how they didn't acknowledge American racism in The First Avenger since realistically the black commando wouldn't have been allowed to serve with white soldiers.

As you can imagine, she started arguing with comic book spergs about this as they started coming out of the woodwork telling her she doesn't know shit about the character and citing stories that were a counter to her "hypothesis". It got to the point that she started using Ultimate Captain America (who was pretty sexist and an asshole) to defend her position. Then Linkara got dragged into it and he ended up arguing with her about Captain America, and how the Ultimate version of the character is not representative of the character overall. Eventually he gave up talking to her when she tried to make it look like he was harassing her.

I unfollowed her shortly after the Captain America stuff, as her feed literally became nothing but SJW, FemFreqency retweets, and GamerGate; since I had only followed her to keep up with her videos and I don't remember her actually releasing anything during that period. I remember somebody did archive the SJW Starscream tweets, so that's probably floating around if anyone can find it.

Brandobaris

kiwifarms.net
As you can imagine, she started arguing with comic book spergs about this as they started coming out of the woodwork telling her she doesn't know shit about the character and citing stories that were a counter to her "hypothesis". It got to the point that she started using Ultimate Captain America (who was pretty sexist and an asshole) to defend her position. Then Linkara got dragged into it and he ended up arguing with her about Captain America, and how the Ultimate version of the character is not representative of the character overall. Eventually he gave up talking to her when she tried to make it look like he was harassing her.
Outside of her Masters, she has literally no idea what shes talking about, she just spouts the usual SJW nonsense.

Lindsayequalpay.png linsdaygold.jpg lindsaytherapy.jpg

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chimerian Godhead

Multi-headed godlike motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
I remember when she said in her Mulan review that she went back to her parents to get married and that is was so unfeminist etc. I could only think "Where the fuck was that implied you stupid bitch? Did you even watch the movie?"

It was like she was slinging shit around in the hopes to blind her audience with it.

Also didn't she bitch about misogyny or something on twitter all the time?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino