TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
Slave reparations are one of the few things that will never be accepted by most whites in the US.For simple reasons the last former slave died in the 1960's born circa 1860 lived for a very long time dead at 105 or so,the sum itself would be hard if not impossible to calculate.If its a symbolic figure say 1 dollar per black then it will seem like a joke if the figure is too high and only affects whites then whites will refuse to pay it.Finally what if you're multiracial if you have say a black grandparent does that make you eligible for 1/4th of that figure?
If anything if reparations for slavery ever seriously become a proposal with huge figures in the pipeline that might lead to actual violence between whites and blacks.If too many middle class and poor whites find themselves facing destitution because POTUS signed a law to take their money and give them to blacks for 'reasons' then quite a few will say 'fuck it we don't have anything to lose anymore since we lost it all violence is the last solution left'.And blacks vs whites in say heavily armed Mississippi would be a trully gruesome show.
SJW's in LA or NYC don't realise the risks that fanning the flames of retribution because that's what it is not reparations might lead to among largely poor and middle class blacks and whites.It wouldn't be pretty because those groups unlike SJW's in LA when they get into an argument they actually fight and guns are readily available in places like Alabama for all black and white.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
15 years from now the blacks and LGBTQAYGHKJHG will have realized that voting to import millions of Latinos and Muslims wasn't in their best interests and the left will be tearing its own throat out.
I mean, the Anlgosphere Left will be doing that.
Back in Western Europe materialism prevails over socjus, and it's a race against the clock for traditional left wing parties to regain their footing and stop losing votes to Marxists. Not to mention the (entirely justified) anger of the gillets jaunes and the neutered unions who now have public opinion against them.

It'll be interesting to see the whiplash.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is that cunts like Lindsay, Zoe Quinn, etc... are effectively Peg Bundy. But, they can bully white knight society into portraying themselves as the complete opposite of that because STRONG WOMAN or some such nonsense. They're entirely virtue signaling bluster.
Well at least Lindsay completes things, although like the others I think it's more about the ego. She wants to have her face out there. She doesn't leave Twitter because what would she do without her adoring furry marxist fans to validate her?

Recently she again started uploading her old Nostalgia Chick vids to a separate channel. But renamed them all to Nostalgic Woman. I don't she was thinking about sexism. SJW types rarely do, it's merely a method of social media attack. I'm thinking her ego is too big to use the name Nostalgia Critic used for her. Gamergate was the chance to destroy CA, take all his content creators and build her perfect Channel Awesome, where she was the big boss.

But it backfired when she thought everyone would agree with her that neutrality is supporting driving all women from the internet forever and they didn't automatically all leave CA. Then Blip.tv where she ran to with her inner circle went under and shes been slowly recovering from that position since.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Oh God there are a ton of things that could never get made today, and that's part of the reason comedy in both TV and movies is mostly dead.

I was having this conversation with someone and Married With Children came up. When I was young, that was considered one of the immoral shows by the Religious Right. It destroyed the nuclear family, and the family acted like a bunch of disrespectful idiots (to put it mildly). The show was condemned by the Christians and the wholesome family types constantly.

When I got around to watching the show myself as a late teen, I couldn't help but think that the controversies were overblown. To me, the show was too silly to be worth getting upset over and compared to other things on TV, the supposed vulgarity of the show felt quaint.

About a year ago, I watched some of it again, this time with the SJW-PC rhetoric at the forefront of my brain and I thought "Holy Shit, this would never get made today". The father regularly makes fun of woman for their looks and especially their weight. The mother is a lazy slob. The daughter is a dumb slut. This would be seen as so radically sexist, that there is no way this show would ever make it past pilot. Now forget the fact that everybody on the show is horrible and that's the whole point and that's why its funny. None of that would matter.

Now the difference between the moralizers on the right and the moralizers on the left is that the PCers seem to get their way. I mean yeah, Christians yelled and screamed about a bunch of things, but when was the last time they successfully got anything pulled or censored? Those Harry Potter bonfires really did some good, huh? But if the SJWs get upset about something? The media will likely take their side and they'll get their way, or even worse, shows will be written with their reactions in mind, and they will try to steer clear of pissing them off at all.
If Married with Children were to be made today, it would be made funded and watched by the Conservative Right. The same folks that brought back Last Man Standing. I think the saddest example of something that could not be made today is Blazing Saddles. Arguably one of if not the funniest movies ever made. A classic of humor, satire and social and racial commentary.

Slave reparations are one of the few things that will never be accepted by most whites in the US.For simple reasons the last former slave died in the 1960's born circa 1860 lived for a very long time dead at 105 or so,the sum itself would be hard if not impossible to calculate.If its a symbolic figure say 1 dollar per black then it will seem like a joke if the figure is too high and only affects whites then whites will refuse to pay it.Finally what if you're multiracial if you have say a black grandparent does that make you eligible for 1/4th of that figure?
If anything if reparations for slavery ever seriously become a proposal with huge figures in the pipeline that might lead to actual violence between whites and blacks.If too many middle class and poor whites find themselves facing destitution because POTUS signed a law to take their money and give them to blacks for 'reasons' then quite a few will say 'fuck it we don't have anything to lose anymore since we lost it all violence is the last solution left'.And blacks vs whites in say heavily armed Mississippi would be a trully gruesome show.
SJW's in LA or NYC don't realise the risks that fanning the flames of retribution because that's what it is not reparations might lead to among largely poor and middle class blacks and whites.It wouldn't be pretty because those groups unlike SJW's in LA when they get into an argument they actually fight and guns are readily available in places like Alabama for all black and white.
Slave Reparations will never be accepted largely because "Whites" are not a single monolithic group or culture that the ID pol Ideologues make them out to be. The largest White populations in the US mostly trace their ancestry back to immigrants in the 1880's-1900 or so. Post Civil War. Irish, Scottish, Polish, Italian, etc. Their ancestors had nothing to do with US slavery. Nothing to do with the slave trade. And in many cases came from Slave or Serf stock themselves.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Slave Reparations will never be accepted largely because "Whites" are not a single monolithic group or culture that the ID pol Ideologues make them out to be. The largest White populations in the US mostly trace their ancestry back to immigrants in the 1880's-1900 or so. Post Civil War. Irish, Scottish, Polish, Italian, etc. Their ancestors had nothing to do with US slavery. Nothing to do with the slave trade. And in many cases came from Slave or Serf stock themselves.
Try bringing up white slavery or peonage, the hacienda system to any sjw type individuals. see how fast they pull the "we will not discuss this" or "not remotely similar" or "but the whole of Europe profited so they gotta pay anyway". Just what they do.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Oh God there are a ton of things that could never get made today, and that's part of the reason comedy in both TV and movies is mostly dead.

I was having this conversation with someone and Married With Children came up. When I was young, that was considered one of the immoral shows by the Religious Right. It destroyed the nuclear family, and the family acted like a bunch of disrespectful idiots (to put it mildly). The show was condemned by the Christians and the wholesome family types constantly.

When I got around to watching the show myself as a late teen, I couldn't help but think that the controversies were overblown. To me, the show was too silly to be worth getting upset over and compared to other things on TV, the supposed vulgarity of the show felt quaint.

About a year ago, I watched some of it again, this time with the SJW-PC rhetoric at the forefront of my brain and I thought "Holy Shit, this would never get made today". The father regularly makes fun of woman for their looks and especially their weight. The mother is a lazy slob. The daughter is a dumb slut. This would be seen as so radically sexist, that there is no way this show would ever make it past pilot. Now forget the fact that everybody on the show is horrible and that's the whole point and that's why its funny. None of that would matter.

Now the difference between the moralizers on the right and the moralizers on the left is that the PCers seem to get their way. I mean yeah, Christians yelled and screamed about a bunch of things, but when was the last time they successfully got anything pulled or censored? Those Harry Potter bonfires really did some good, huh? But if the SJWs get upset about something? The media will likely take their side and they'll get their way, or even worse, shows will be written with their reactions in mind, and they will try to steer clear of pissing them off at all.
tbh the late 80's early 90's equivalent of SJWs hated the Bundys too, that's who Marcy was portrayed as most of the time.

Cool kitties club

Kiwi Farms unofficial pet e-catboy
kiwifarms.net

I remember when season ten of The X-Files came out there were think pieces on how it was far right propaganda. There is no such thing as fiction or fun anymore.

Higgins

It’s all downhill from here
kiwifarms.net
The same shot goes for “Blacks” as well. Jamaica was enslaved by the Spaniards and Great Britain. Haiti was under French rule until the slave revolt. You’ll find some form of slavery in the ancestry of almost every black person you’ll meet. The US shouldn’t give handouts for slavery it had nothing to do with. The melting pot concept in America really affects the possibility of reparations never mind the actual conversation that would need to be to calculate the monetary worth of an individual’s freedom

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
Interesting article from a leftist on why reparations would be exceptional: https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org/2017/10/14/the-puzzle-of-reparations-in-an-extremely-unequal-society/

Tl;dr if you attempted equalize white and black household wealth, you either end up with all blacks becoming instantly upper middle class while plenty of low-income white people still remain poor as shit, or you distribute the money proportiately based on income to match the white wealth distribution and end up making rich blacks ludicrously richer while poor blacks get nearly nothing. Basically, reparations is mathematically exceptional in a society as unequal as ours.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting article from a leftist on why reparations would be exceptional: https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org/2017/10/14/the-puzzle-of-reparations-in-an-extremely-unequal-society/

Tl;dr if you attempted equalize white and black household wealth, you either end up with all blacks becoming instantly upper middle class while plenty of low-income white people still remain poor as shit, or you distribute the money proportiately based on income to match the white wealth distribution and end up making rich blacks ludicrously richer while poor blacks get nearly nothing. Basically, reparations is mathematically exceptional in a society as unequal as ours.
Jesus, why does this even have to be spelled out? You are not your ancestors, and they lived in different times.

Asking for reparations this far down the line for historical wrongs is asking for trouble.
There is no one left to punish, there are no more dragons to slay, no more devils to be vanquished.
Any and all perpetrators left alive are feeble and weak, not worth the attention or resources.

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Quick question, not really caught up with Nostalgia Chick so my bad if this was addressed before. Did Lindsay Ellis knew about JewWario being a rapist?
From what I remember she didn't even mention him.

I watched the Count Jackula video that was posted earlier and since not everyone's going to spend 30 minutes on that, here are some bullet points. Nothing groundbreaking, but who doesn't love some quick goss.
  • He never felt that the management behaved unfairly to him, but acknowledges they did to pretty much everyone else
  • Main cliques: Chez Apocalypse (Nostalgia Chick and her crew, including Dan Olson and Oancitizen), the video game people (stopped talking to everyone else because they were pushed out during Gamergate), Doug's clique; a number of contributors stayed out of the cliques on purpose
  • Nostalgia Chick hated him because she thought he was "kinda redpill-y and conservative" and had an official meeting with her clique where she proclaimed that he would never be allowed to join; acted haughty because he reviews horror films (while she reviews children's cartoons)
  • People who were alright by him: Film Brain, Guru Larry, Linkara, Rap Critic
  • Nash: they never got along; Nash was just generally rude and petty whenever they interacted
  • Diamanda Hagan: "she's difficult to handle because you never know if you're in a fight with her or not"; really passive-aggressive
  • Gamergate pretty much split the site in two and tanked their output because everyone was arguing behind the scenes; Lindsay's clique was constantly attacking everyone else and each other; Dan Olson and Oancitizen told Jackula that "there was no such thing as neutral"; Oancitizen also told him that he doesn't trust people who stay politically neutral when Jackula wanted to stay out of Gamergate; Dan Olson never told anyone he was connected to Zoe Quinn and Jackula thinks he's a zealot
My theory is she probably heard some things, since she's been photographed with one of the girls in question. But since it wasn't something she could use to advance her position and the possible hate train that would head her way, she let it slide.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino