TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
Slave reparations are one of the few things that will never be accepted by most whites in the US.For simple reasons the last former slave died in the 1960's born circa 1860 lived for a very long time dead at 105 or so,the sum itself would be hard if not impossible to calculate.If its a symbolic figure say 1 dollar per black then it will seem like a joke if the figure is too high and only affects whites then whites will refuse to pay it.Finally what if you're multiracial if you have say a black grandparent does that make you eligible for 1/4th of that figure?
If anything if reparations for slavery ever seriously become a proposal with huge figures in the pipeline that might lead to actual violence between whites and blacks.If too many middle class and poor whites find themselves facing destitution because POTUS signed a law to take their money and give them to blacks for 'reasons' then quite a few will say 'fuck it we don't have anything to lose anymore since we lost it all violence is the last solution left'.And blacks vs whites in say heavily armed Mississippi would be a trully gruesome show.
SJW's in LA or NYC don't realise the risks that fanning the flames of retribution because that's what it is not reparations might lead to among largely poor and middle class blacks and whites.It wouldn't be pretty because those groups unlike SJW's in LA when they get into an argument they actually fight and guns are readily available in places like Alabama for all black and white.
Interesting article from a leftist on why reparations would be exceptional: https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org/2017/10/14/the-puzzle-of-reparations-in-an-extremely-unequal-society/

Tl;dr if you attempted equalize white and black household wealth, you either end up with all blacks becoming instantly upper middle class while plenty of low-income white people still remain poor as shit, or you distribute the money proportiately based on income to match the white wealth distribution and end up making rich blacks ludicrously richer while poor blacks get nearly nothing. Basically, reparations is mathematically exceptional in a society as unequal as ours.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting article from a leftist on why reparations would be exceptional: https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org/2017/10/14/the-puzzle-of-reparations-in-an-extremely-unequal-society/

Tl;dr if you attempted equalize white and black household wealth, you either end up with all blacks becoming instantly upper middle class while plenty of low-income white people still remain poor as shit, or you distribute the money proportiately based on income to match the white wealth distribution and end up making rich blacks ludicrously richer while poor blacks get nearly nothing. Basically, reparations is mathematically exceptional in a society as unequal as ours.
Jesus, why does this even have to be spelled out? You are not your ancestors, and they lived in different times.

Asking for reparations this far down the line for historical wrongs is asking for trouble.
There is no one left to punish, there are no more dragons to slay, no more devils to be vanquished.
Any and all perpetrators left alive are feeble and weak, not worth the attention or resources.

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Quick question, not really caught up with Nostalgia Chick so my bad if this was addressed before. Did Lindsay Ellis knew about JewWario being a rapist?
From what I remember she didn't even mention him.

I watched the Count Jackula video that was posted earlier and since not everyone's going to spend 30 minutes on that, here are some bullet points. Nothing groundbreaking, but who doesn't love some quick goss.
  • He never felt that the management behaved unfairly to him, but acknowledges they did to pretty much everyone else
  • Main cliques: Chez Apocalypse (Nostalgia Chick and her crew, including Dan Olson and Oancitizen), the video game people (stopped talking to everyone else because they were pushed out during Gamergate), Doug's clique; a number of contributors stayed out of the cliques on purpose
  • Nostalgia Chick hated him because she thought he was "kinda redpill-y and conservative" and had an official meeting with her clique where she proclaimed that he would never be allowed to join; acted haughty because he reviews horror films (while she reviews children's cartoons)
  • People who were alright by him: Film Brain, Guru Larry, Linkara, Rap Critic
  • Nash: they never got along; Nash was just generally rude and petty whenever they interacted
  • Diamanda Hagan: "she's difficult to handle because you never know if you're in a fight with her or not"; really passive-aggressive
  • Gamergate pretty much split the site in two and tanked their output because everyone was arguing behind the scenes; Lindsay's clique was constantly attacking everyone else and each other; Dan Olson and Oancitizen told Jackula that "there was no such thing as neutral"; Oancitizen also told him that he doesn't trust people who stay politically neutral when Jackula wanted to stay out of Gamergate; Dan Olson never told anyone he was connected to Zoe Quinn and Jackula thinks he's a zealot
My theory is she probably heard some things, since she's been photographed with one of the girls in question. But since it wasn't something she could use to advance her position and the possible hate train that would head her way, she let it slide.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
She’s so basic, Cheesecake Factory is disgusting.
I can get annoyingly hipster about food culture and shit, but I also realize that sometimes chains are just a convenience if you arent in a city, or dont know where to go and for whatever reason cant check yelp or ask a friend or store worker or rando to find a nice place; it's kind of like paying to get a microwave dinner.

That said, she's lived in New York City, she should have better taste, or be a bit more adventurous.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I can get annoyingly hipster about food culture and shit, but I also realize that sometimes chains are just a convenience if you arent in a city, or dont know where to go and for whatever reason cant check yelp or ask a friend or store worker or rando to find a nice place; it's kind of like paying to get a microwave dinner.

That said, she's lived in New York City, she should have better taste, or be a bit more adventurous.
She's still an Appalachian at heart, why else would you find her shouting drunk on a corner in Tennessee at 1am? She eats regularly at chain restaurants. She chose to stay at a hotel, but go to a male stripshow and drink beer in a pool in a bikini on her Bachelorette party. In the end she married a white guy that probably makes much more than her, and likely lives in an almost all white community. She visits Disneyworld to get drunk regularly. It's the sorts of things a cashed up white bread irish girl from Tennessee would do.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
I remember when season ten of The X-Files came out there were think pieces on how it was far right propaganda. There is no such thing as fiction or fun anymore.
Sadly the browbeating worked and S11 of X-Files was a steaming bag of dog shit and both Duchuvny and Anderson doing a lot of virtue signaling/pandering (most notably shilling for Colin Kaepernick) to "win back the progressive crowd".

Also, comparing Lindsey/Zoe/etc to Peggy Bundy fundamentally misunderstands the Peggy Bundy character: Peggy, for all of her slothfulness, was never really ambitious and was willing to take all of the bad with the good of being married to Al. Never divorcing him, explicitly sticking with him through the bad times even when Al openly wishes she would leave him when things got tough, and following the whole "till death do us part" element of their wedding vows seriously, even when most women as lazy as she was, would have bailed on Al and live off of welfare/alimony until she landed another meal ticket. Zoe, Lindsey, etc are way too fickle and lacking even basic loyalty traits Peggy possessed when it came to Peggy sticking by Al even when it was against her own selfish desires.

Butter

Butter
kiwifarms.net
Also, comparing Lindsey/Zoe/etc to Peggy Bundy fundamentally misunderstands the Peggy Bundy character: Peggy, for all of her slothfulness, was never really ambitious and was willing to take all of the bad with the good of being married to Al. Never divorcing him, explicitly sticking with him through the bad times even when Al openly wishes she would leave him when things got tough, and following the whole "till death do us part" element of their wedding vows seriously, even when most women as lazy as she was, would have bailed on Al and live off of welfare/alimony until she landed another meal ticket. Zoe, Lindsey, etc are way too fickle and lacking even basic loyalty traits Peggy possessed when it came to Peggy sticking by Al even when it was against her own selfish desires.
Plus, there was always honest-to-god love between them.

They were dysfunctional, but they loved one another.

I am going to rewatch that show now, I think. Time to feel nostalgic.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
I was amused to see Lindsay's "Hotdog girl" gif show up briefly in "Isn't It Romantic" when Rebel Wilson looks at her phone.

I just picture Lindsay talking to a psychic at some point and being told that one day she will appear in a big studio movie. Well, here it is! Was it everything you dreamed it would be? Also, it's great that Hollywood's superstition about putting question marks in titles is still alive and well.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I was amused to see Lindsay's "Hotdog girl" gif show up briefly in "Isn't It Romantic" when Rebel Wilson looks at her phone.

I just picture Lindsay talking to a psychic at some point and being told that one day she will appear in a big studio movie. Well, here it is! Was it everything you dreamed it would be? Also, it's great that Hollywood's superstition about putting question marks in titles is still alive and well.
Everytime I see that gif, I'm reminded of the old South Park episode.

aYYbyNx_700b.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino