TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Ellis gets into some petty drama with Boogie2988 (link to the Boogie thread):
She responded saying:

"that is a staggeringly self-centered approach to relating to other human beings, that you expect them to center your day job over any other potentiality, which is to say nothing of quantifying "creatives" with their follower count, but ok, live your truth buddy."

Her friend ContraPoints just tweeted that he won't associate with anyone who isn't a social media influencer, so why is she still friends with Nyk while attacking Boogie for saying the same thing? Oh right, because she and her fellow SJW influencers really are an elitist clique who only associate with other SJW e-celebs like themselves. It's funny how people who are this anti-social nevertheless fancy themselves social commentators. They have no idea what goes on outside their clique.

Last edited:

The Shadow

Where I come from we have but one bunghole
kiwifarms.net
She respond saying:

"that is a staggeringly self-centered approach to relating to other human beings, that you expect them to center your day job over any other potentiality, which is to say nothing of quantifying "creatives" with their follower count, but ok, live your truth buddy."

Her friend ContraPoints just tweeted that he won't associate with anyone who isn't a social media influencer, so why is she still friends with Nyk while attacking Boogie for saying the same thing? Oh right, because she and her fellow SJW influencers really are an elitist clique who only associate with other SJW e-celebs like themselves. It's funny how people who are this anti-social nevertheless fancy themselves social commentators. They have no idea what goes on outside their clique.
Repeat after me, that time honored rationalization mantra: It's okay when we do it.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Also, I find it absurd that people alive today deserve some kind of compensation for something that didn't even happen to them and happened LONG before they were born.

That just seems silly to me.
The argument reparations people use is that Jews and Israel got reparations after the Holocaust, which I guess is somewhat valid however I would rather make the argument that they shouldn't have gotten payouts either.

I'm in favor of a deal where provable descendants of American slaves get reparations, as long as they agree to have a week or month long celebration where they recognize the sacrifices of Northern whites in the interest of their liberation, including the hundreds of thousands of white soldiers who died to free them. Maybe a parade, but at least a week or something where it's a big "thank you" like European countries continue to do for the Allied forces who liberated them during WW2.

Also, I'd be in favor of the Louis CK solution where if reparations are given, we don't have to call it slavery anymore cause it would have been fairly compensated.

AlmightyMagichan

kiwifarms.net
Any kind of attempt at reparations is a horrible idea. Everyone is going to want some of that free money. People are going to lie, cheat, forge documents, fight each other, and do anything they can to get some payout. That will open the door for other groups of people to start demanding that they should get reparations too.

And who is going to pay for all this? Whoever it is, they are not going to like it and they will do everything they can to not give up their money.

Higgins

kiwifarms.net
Any kind of attempt at reparations is a horrible idea. Everyone is going to want some of that free money. People are going to lie, cheat, forge documents, fight each other, and do anything they can to get some payout. That will open the door for other groups of people to start demanding that they should get reparations too.

And who is going to pay for all this? Whoever it is, they are not going to like it and they will do everything they can to not give up their money.
No amount would ever be enough for these people.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

Well imagine someone I know, Amerindian/Antillean faher, German/Russian mother. So he is quarter each.

Before slaves, there were serfs. Slavs were traded so much their name became synonymous with slave. So he is owed 25% of whatever the Slavs get from all former Roman territory, adjusted for the time they held slaves as part of the Roman empire.
Then he gets money because he is black, but only 25% of it, because black slaves in Central-America.
Then he gets money from Africa, mostly the Berber States, because they traded white Europeans in quantities which by many if not most estimates surpass African slave trade, but 25%.
Then blacks that were traded have to be paid by him, 25% of what other whites pay them.
Is that about accurate?

So he pays himself 25% and 25% is left out leaving 50%? Or does he pay the full amount? Or does he get the full amount? Or is he clear because he is not in a country with BLM movement? Is he entitled to holocaust money because he has a maraner last name? Does he then still owe or not? How does that shit work? And what do quadroons and mestizos get? Or do they all pay because partly white?

Tiana

kiwifarms.net
Repeat after me, that time honored rationalization mantra: It's okay when we do it.
A bit like when "anti SJW's" pretend to be against stuff they do themselves.

No amount would ever be enough for these people.
She respond saying:

Most of them do, being hypocritical about something doesn't mean you don't know what's going on.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
A bit like when "anti SJW's" pretend to be against stuff they do themselves.

Most of them do, being hypocritical about something doesn't mean you don't know what's going on.
So what you are saying that when Lindsay dropped the Nostalgia Chick persona, instead of talking about what she actually thought, she just changed her persona to Ellen Page instead?

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
She respond saying:

Yeah that’s a good message to spread, “you’re only a person if you’re on social media being a degenerate in front of thousands of followers” when sane people know social media is AIDS.

I can’t wait for the “influencer” backlash much like the “startup” backlash. When people fucking ditch Facebook and YouTube they’ll become pariahs, even more lonely than they already are.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
We need to give them a country surrounded by people who will be at war with them for 70 years after? I'm down with that.
Imo give reparations but just take all the cash from rich coastal elites and high ranking YouTube stars. Everyone wins.

Funny part of this, is Dolly is one of the most philanthropic and benevolent rich people I can think of.
Also she has rocking tittes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino