TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

party goy

another kind of question
kiwifarms.net
. I think it's that she refuses to admit to herself that the awful trashy "bad white people" had anything good about them or that their way of life has merit. I think she still believes at least a lot of the SJW shit, but it's like how Moviebob might have to admit those monstrous midwesterners weren't total exceptional individuals the entire time; they're afraid to admit they were mistaken.
I believe the term is called... hamstering. That wheels gotta spin.

Nutritious_Banana

Cornholed by Bigfoot
kiwifarms.net
A month back one of the more interesting Youtubers, "Captain Disillusion," posted a photo he took with Ellis on Instagram:

View attachment 705610
Surprising to see that he's a fan of hers; his whole thing is debunking bullshit, but he's fine with hanging out with this slimy hag who vomits bullshit all day.
Not really. In that video about the Mandela effect, his sidekick did a little sperg rant about how racist it is that white people in America aren't deeply versed in South African politics.

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
It is funny how she keeps supporting the modern feminist, anti-white SJW crap, but she seems to realize that it will lead to a miserable, lonely, dead end life.
Channeling my inner teenage weeaboo here, the moment my indifference turned into seething rage was when she began making claims that "anime is bad because I went to film school. I'm also progressive and totally am for racial and cultural equality guise!"

She's just as bad as all of the two faced as fuck "murican freedom but keep out traditions because them coloreds don't know shit" Hollowood die hard film Whitey as fuck "experienced taste connoisseur" fags. And we wonder why Hollywood and the art world is dying these days.

I'm glad the Chinese have the term "Baizuo" for this piece of birdshit and the rest of her ilk.

Also, I'm dying at the sorority pool party leaks. You just made my day @Medicated. Thank you.

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Channeling my inner teenage weeaboo here, the moment my indifference turned into seething rage was when she began making claims that "anime is bad because I went to film school. I'm also progressive and totally am for racial and cultural equality guise!"

She's just as bad as all of the two faced as fuck "murican freedom but keep out traditions because them coloreds don't know shit" Hollowood die hard film Whitey as fuck "experienced taste connoisseur" fags. And we wonder why Hollywood and the art world is dying these days.

I'm glad the Chinese have the term "Baizuo" for this piece of birdshit and the rest of her ilk.

Also, I'm dying at the sorority pool party leaks. You just made my day @Medicated. Thank you.
"The cultures and traditions of other countries must be respected... Unless it's Japanese anime and video games with big titties, then they must be stopped because us westerns objectively know better."

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Eh, it is quite stupid to not realise Mandela died in 2013. Man was a rather important political figure for his time.
Yeah, but "his time" was the late 80s and early 90s, when Apartheid was still a thing. Then it ended, and... suddenly everyone got reeeeeeally disinterested in the state of affairs in South Africa. Funny how that happened. Misremembering his death is like misremembering Dan Quayle's death.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
A month back one of the more interesting Youtubers, "Captain Disillusion," posted a photo he took with Ellis on Instagram:

View attachment 705610
Surprising to see that he's a fan of hers; his whole thing is debunking bullshit, but he's fine with hanging out with this slimy hag who vomits bullshit all day.
Damn, he didn't even hover hand it. She probably didn't know how to react.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net

Sorry, gonna need citation on that. Please forgive my ignorance.

Weppers

kiwifarms.net
Not really. In that video about the Mandela effect, his sidekick did a little sperg rant about how racist it is that white people in America aren't deeply versed in South African politics.
He accidentally made fun of Anita Sarkeesian a couple years ago, the SJW hate machine turned its full fury on him, and now he's trying to do penance. He will either decide he's done enough penance at some point or he will spiral down the shitter, and it will be very sad.

If the sidekick was the lamp with the lens flare, the whole point of that character is to be a dickhead.