TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It's different when she reads trashy romance novels though; she's ~*deconstructing them like an intellect.

That makes her reading them all of the time "less sad" than the housewives who read them for fun, according to her ...
All I want is honesty.

Women give dudes shit for liking trashy garbage action movies with unstoppable protagonists, love interests with big tits, and body counts in the high triple digits.

I just want the women who read it to admit that they mainly read it because they're aroused by it, and the story, the characters, etc. are only there to flesh out the sex scenes.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
All I want is honesty.

Women give dudes shit for liking trashy garbage action movies with unstoppable protagonists, love interests with big tits, and body counts in the high triple digits.

I just want the women who read it to admit that they mainly read it because they're aroused by it, and the story, the characters, etc. are only there to flesh out the sex scenes.
According to some articles I've read, a higher percentage of women saw Aquaman than they did Captain Marvel. Does anyone here NOT think that's because a shirtless Jason Mamoa had something to do with it? lol.

The difference between men and women is this: Women never want to admit that they're just as horny and thirsty as men are. Movies like Twilight (look at those Twi-moms going for jailbait-- nuff said!), Magic Mike, Fifty Shades, etc ... ALL box office hits because they banked on horny women.

Like, whatever, man. If women like that stuff, then they like that stuff. It's okay. I just get mad because women NEVER want to admit it, and yet they guilt men for doing the same goddamn thing.

Higgins

Transforming the bukkake into burritos and tacos
kiwifarms.net
All I want is honesty.

Women give dudes shit for liking trashy garbage action movies with unstoppable protagonists, love interests with big tits, and body counts in the high triple digitsy
That’s never gonna happen. Those two things don’t go together as it’s rules for thee, not for me.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, Lindsay got married? When was this? So can anyone remind me of the poor shmuck who's been forced to take Lindsay's last name?
We don't know. She got married and invited her Youtube friends over for the wedding some time ago.
All we know for certain is that her hubby's an engineer for Space X and that he's got a (very likely) conservative father.

As someone who's addicted to Twitter, I'm proud that she's kept her trap shut about his identity.
I like it when people can seperate their personas.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay’s career, such as it is, would be toast if she ditched her 110% woke persona. So it’s clear it’s all an act, at least these days. My guess is her with her Appalachian upbringing probably likes being a wife to a successful guy who she can bring home to mom and dad rather than the soy-infused losers who make a living off of wacky and zany videos for YouTube.

She’s an idiot but is just smart enough to know she has a good thing going for her so he likely asked her to not mention him on social media and she agreed.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay’s career, such as it is, would be toast if she ditched her 110% woke persona. So it’s clear it’s all an act, at least these days. My guess is her with her Appalachian upbringing probably likes being a wife to a successful guy who she can bring home to mom and dad rather than the soy-infused losers who make a living off of wacky and zany videos for YouTube.

She’s an idiot but is just smart enough to know she has a good thing going for her so he likely asked her to not mention him on social media and she agreed.
I disagree, I think a lot of those faggots are desperate for anything they can get and would even allow a slightly more conservative Lindsay some breathing room to lay off the "woke folk" horseshit, even if she only agreed with roughly half of what they did. I think it's that she refuses to admit to herself that the awful trashy "bad white people" had anything good about them or that their way of life has merit. I think she still believes at least a lot of the SJW shit, but it's like how Moviebob might have to admit those monstrous midwesterners weren't total exceptional individuals the entire time; they're afraid to admit they were mistaken.

party goy

another kind of question
kiwifarms.net
. I think it's that she refuses to admit to herself that the awful trashy "bad white people" had anything good about them or that their way of life has merit. I think she still believes at least a lot of the SJW shit, but it's like how Moviebob might have to admit those monstrous midwesterners weren't total exceptional individuals the entire time; they're afraid to admit they were mistaken.
I believe the term is called... hamstering. That wheels gotta spin.

Nutritious_Banana

Cornholed by Bigfoot
kiwifarms.net
A month back one of the more interesting Youtubers, "Captain Disillusion," posted a photo he took with Ellis on Instagram:

View attachment 705610
Surprising to see that he's a fan of hers; his whole thing is debunking bullshit, but he's fine with hanging out with this slimy hag who vomits bullshit all day.
Not really. In that video about the Mandela effect, his sidekick did a little sperg rant about how racist it is that white people in America aren't deeply versed in South African politics.

I Love Beef

お前はもう。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
It is funny how she keeps supporting the modern feminist, anti-white SJW crap, but she seems to realize that it will lead to a miserable, lonely, dead end life.
Channeling my inner teenage weeaboo here, the moment my indifference turned into seething rage was when she began making claims that "anime is bad because I went to film school. I'm also progressive and totally am for racial and cultural equality guise!"

She's just as bad as all of the two faced as fuck "murican freedom but keep out traditions because them coloreds don't know shit" Hollowood die hard film Whitey as fuck "experienced taste connoisseur" fags. And we wonder why Hollywood and the art world is dying these days.

I'm glad the Chinese have the term "Baizuo" for this piece of birdshit and the rest of her ilk.

Also, I'm dying at the sorority pool party leaks. You just made my day @Medicated. Thank you.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino