ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Pulling a Gravity Squezze on ye kafir
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Hal

left arm

I can't let my mii girlfriend beat me.
kiwifarms.net
Her newest twitter rant is fucking exceptional.

I bet many female homicide victims will tweet their thanks to you for speaking up about their experiences. But as I am not one, I will settle for thanking you for not linking this ambiguous article you got this information from.

Archive.
I don't watch GOT, so if someone who did watch the finale wants to share if this gets stupider with context, that'd be great. But the inability to just say "I don't like this trope, I think it's dumb, that's it", and deciding it's something you need to justify under the flag of being "problematic" is hilarious in any context.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 765779
View attachment 765780
I bet many female homicide victims will tweet their thanks to you for speaking up about their experiences. But as I am not one, I will settle for thanking you for not linking this ambiguous article you got this information from.
View attachment 765782
Archive.
I don't watch GOT, so if someone who did watch the finale wants to share if this gets stupider with context, that'd be great. But the inability to just say "I don't like this trope, I think it's dumb, that's it", and deciding it's something you need to justify under the flag of being "problematic" is hilarious in any context.
Yes Jon killing the woman he loves because she was a genocidal psychopath is most definitely contributing to domestic abuse. In much the same way Star Wars contributes to violence and abuse against amputees and the elderly.

Amazing how much contradictory and easily reversed horseshit can be rubberstamped into a "serious and important take" with empty buzzwords/buzzphrases like "it doesnt exist in a vaccum" and "VIOLENCE AGAINST BODIES! BODIES!!!", not to mention the insultingly pathetic point of "WHEN MEN BEAT THEIR WIVES NOW THEY WILL SAY THEY ARE JUSTIFIED BECAUSE A TV FANTASY SHOW HAD A MAN KILL A WAMMEN!" which when stripped of the buzzwords and fear mongering is as exceptional a point as claiming the show will now be used as propagnda by Albino hunters in africa because a kinda-sorta-albino chick got shanked on TV.

Seriously this line of argument is so goddamn generic its almost impressive. You can literally substitute any movie or show or book in and use the same reasoning to claim it shows "dangerous discrimination" against any imaginable demographic. Hell you could argue that fucking Birth of a Nation is racist propaganda against white people because it has scenes with "violence perpetrated against white bodies" and FBI crime statistics say black people sometimes kill white people so obviously the movie's toxic content "doesnt exist in a vaccum"

But then this is hardly surprising given her whole schtick is "latch on to whatever is popular in media and produce #hashtagwoke takes on how it is dangerous and bigoted/stunning and brave and important" without much thought given to whether these takes make any actual sense when you translate buzzword to english, which is why she is unironically using the same goddamn arguements* behind The Hays Code and a dozen other censorship rulebooks cooked up by out of touch morality policing fucktards.

* For reference here are the stated principles of the Hays code in the 1930s
- No picture shall be produced that will lower the moral standards of those who see it. Hence the sympathy of the audience should never be thrown to the side of crime, wrongdoing, evil or sin.
- Correct standards of life, subject only to the requirements of drama and entertainment, shall be presented.
- Law, natural or human, shall not be ridiculed, nor shall sympathy be created for its violation.

Last edited:

MediocreMilt

Happy Kwanzaa to my girlfriend's daughter!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 765779
View attachment 765780
View attachment 765782
Archive.
Yes Jon killing the woman he loves because she was a genocidal psychopath is most definitely contributing to domestic abuse. In much the same way Star Wars contributes to violence and abuse against amputees and the elderly.

Amazing how much contradictory and easily reversed horseshit can be rubberstamped into a "serious and important take" with empty buzzwords/buzzphrases like "it doesnt exist in a vaccum" and "VIOLENCE AGAINST BODIES! BODIES!!!", not to mention the insultingly pathetic point of "WHEN MEN BEAT THEIR WIVES NOW THEY WILL SAY THEY ARE JUSTIFIED BECAUSE A TV FANTASY SHOW HAD A MAN KILL A WAMMEN!" which when stripped of the buzzwords and fear mongering is as exceptional a point as claiming the show will now be used as propagnda by Albino hunters in africa because a kinda-sorta-albino chick got shanked on TV.

Seriously this line of argument is so goddamn generic its almost impressive. You can literally substitute any movie or show or book in and use the same reasoning to claim it shows "dangerous discrimination" against any imaginable demographic. Hell you could argue that fucking Birth of a Nation is racist propaganda against white people because it has scenes with "violence perpetrated against white bodies" and FBI crime statistics say black people sometimes kill white people so obviously the movie's toxic content "doesnt exist in a vaccum"

But then this is hardly surprising given her whole schtick is "latch on to whatever is popular in media and produce #hashtagwoke takes on how it is dangerous and bigoted/stunning and brave and important" without much thought given to whether these takes make any actual sense when you translate buzzword to english, which is why she is unironically using the same goddamn arguements* behind The Hays Code and a dozen other censorship rulebooks cooked up by out of touch morality policing fucktards.

* For reference here are the stated principles of the Hays code in the 1930s
All I know is if you're mad about what they did to new Star Wars that's dumb it's just a movie do you even talk to women, nerd.

Coh

Agnus Dei qui tollis peccata mundi miserere nobis
kiwifarms.net
No you can appropriate another white language. Something not connected to slavery, oppression or nazism in any way like Dutch or German or Gaelic. Afrikaans is also a good one. As is Russian.
Lol. All of those are Germanig rapebaby languages and Slavshit languages. Learn Classical Latin or the Ancient or Modern versions of Greek. Persian and Sanskrit is also fine but it’ll be a hell of a time leaning a new language and unrelated writing system tbqh

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

BR55

kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about GOT, but from what I'm hearing it's not ok to stop a genocidal dictator if they are wamen.
Um duh?
Sociopathy and cruelty being cool and empowering when women do it is one of the core tenants of the basic bitch middle class white girl feminism Lindsay ascribes to.

Last edited:

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 765779
View attachment 765780
View attachment 765782
Archive.
"Mercy killing as a story telling tool should never be used or be framed as tragic when applied to a female character because women in real life get murdered." Yes, because those things are totally comparable and play out exactly the same way.

And while I could never get into GoT, I decided to satisfy my curiosity and found the clips she's referring to and wouldn't you know it, it's way more complicated than she makes it out to be considering white haired chick admits she's ordering the mass killings of innocent civilians - even children, a hard "no" she used to have previously from what I remember - and confirms that she's going to continue to do so if anyone objects to her policies. Jon Snow tries to give an exit route by asking about her whole "we'll decide what's good" thing and only seems to make his decision after she says "(the people) don't get to choose (what's good for them)" And with Jean I recall her specifically asking Logan to stab her because she was in a ton of pain and no longer able to maintain control, so that was more like assisted suicide.

While I believe the fans when they say the season is bad (like I said I never got into it so it all looks about the same level of quality to me) to say that men will insert themselves into the position of the male character and justify beating their girlfriend to death over a comparably mundane domestic scenario specifically because of this this scene feels like a major stretch to me. Not only is the fictional situation so far out from reality that there's not a whole lot to project onto (seriously how many abusive assholes are gonna be able to pull "But she was intent on committing mass murder, officer" out of their ass?) but if a dude's fucked in the head enough to murder their partner in the first place they likely never needed fiction as a motivator. "Correlation =/= causation" and all that.

Although if you flip the script, there's some interesting implications in Lindsay pointedly ignoring all the heinous crimes that a female character did that lead up to the stabbing because it's easier to turn it into an unrelated talking point for your soap box.

Grand Lunar

King of the Selenites
kiwifarms.net
Pretty good. Genuinely glad that she still makes videos in the same vein as her older stuff from time to time, especially when there's no irrelevant political or SJ references thrown in for no purpose. I was half expecting her to take a jab at Mrs. Doubtfire for alleged transphobia when she was running a list of some of Robin Williams's roles, but she stayed on topic.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino