TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Grand Lunar

King of the Selenites
kiwifarms.net
Is it just or does anyone else think she only put effort if she has Nostalgia for or she can't find a way to go sjw on the material?
Honestly, it is looking as if most of her "woke" takes only come out when she has nothing else to say and needs to put out something that her followers will eat up. Notably, she's a fan of Hilary Clinton, which she wouldn't be if she actually cared about half the causes that she claims to fight for.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay gave her take on someone saying film critics should have a degree to review film. The start of her first tweet immediately reminded me of the end of Roger Ebert's response to Rob Schneider's fight with another film critic but Lindsay takes herself far too seriously to have that kind of fun.

Also, Lindsay was excited to bash Jeffery Katzenberg in her recent Aladdin video and on Twitter. She even planned to make another video focusing on Katzenberg...

...until the anti-semites showed up and spoiled her party. Based on this, Lindsay has said she's probably dropping her idea of making another Katzenberg video and unintentionally set a precedent. Now, anyone who's an anti-semite or even anyone pretending to be an anti-semite (trolling) can use reverse psychology to dictate what videos she does and doesn't makes, I guess.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Also, Lindsay was excited to bash Jeffery Katzenberg in her recent Aladdin video and on Twitter. She even planned to make another video focusing on Katzenberg...

...until the anti-semites showed up and spoiled her party. Based on this, Lindsay has said she's probably dropping her idea of making another Katzenberg video and unintentionally set a precedent. Now, anyone who's an anti-semite or even anyone pretending to be an anti-semite (trolling) can use reverse psychology to dictate what videos she does and doesn't makes, I guess.
It's amazing how much power these people willingly hand over to "anti-semites". I can remember after 9/11 there were basically two camps: "Woo, save us Government! Patriot Act yes!" and "No, just carry on. We'll take the fight to them but if we change how we operate at home they've won." Lindsay is in the Patriot Act category re: anti-semitism.

(Also there was a third camp saying the US deserved it. Basically the beginning of cucks I guess, although at the time most people openly mocked them, whereas openly mocking modern cucks makes you a "bigot")

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the YouTube algorithm dropped that one and a few of her Disney critiques on my lap this morning while I was drinking my coffee and I honestly found them to be well done. She's terrible most of the time but Disney stuff seems to fine tune her autism to the point where it works. Probably because she has enough knowledge and confidence in the subject to not have to try and hide behind woke bullshit to mask her obvious shortcomings.

Then it gave me her Hobbit reviews and the entire third video was just whining about new Zealand outlawing union interference due to Warner brothers threatening to walk on production

I suspect she keeps things "normal" for Disney because she's under contract. Remember what happened when PBS was notified of her "White people White White White, fuck Whites" rant.

Blackhat_Kraut

kiwifarms.net
Lindsey actually puts effort and research to most of her shit, certainly more than anyone else from the dumpster fire that was TGWTG.

I mean I don't expect the NEET's who have sufficient time and interest to comb through years of tweets and activity to ever be truly satisfied, but that's why they're NEETs and can't grip the side-orbiting levels of irony in dedicating real time to bitching about lolcows.

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
Lindsey actually puts effort and research to most of her shit, certainly more than anyone else from the dumpster fire that was TGWTG.

I mean I don't expect the NEET's who have sufficient time and interest to comb through years of tweets and activity to ever be truly satisfied, but that's why they're NEETs and can't grip the side-orbiting levels of irony in dedicating real time to bitching about lolcows.

Oh hey a new account made just to white knight m'lady the noble hot dog girl.

I get the feeling you'll do great here

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Did you go all the way through the registering process just give us that m’lady?
:heart-full:

Last edited:

Bubba Bubbles

kiwifarms.net

Her Dune Review.

DogEatDogFood

Tfw no clever custom title
kiwifarms.net

Be careful with that fedora falling off of your head when you tip it, fam. You ain't gonna get any Internet critic pussy

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hi Lindsay! How much wine do you have left?

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Let's dissect this person's very subtle username for everyone reading at home.

A black hat is a 'hacker who violates computer security for personal gain or maliciousness'. A bad cop equivalent of a white hat hacker. You know what's often confused for hacking? Doxing. What's a website that's infamous for le doxxing? Kiwi Forums.

A kraut is a slur referring to Germans. What were German? Nazis.

Very subtle nickname on the part of this white knight who may or may not be Lindsey Ellis. We're just Nazi hackers who hack and dox innocent autists! And if it is you, Lindsey, how long was Spoony's dick? Asking for a friend.