TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

NOT Sword Fighter Super

Kind of a tool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lindsey actually puts effort and research to most of her shit, certainly more than anyone else from the dumpster fire that was TGWTG.

I mean I don't expect the NEET's who have sufficient time and interest to comb through years of tweets and activity to ever be truly satisfied, but that's why they're NEETs and can't grip the side-orbiting levels of irony in dedicating real time to bitching about lolcows.
Did you go all the way through the registering process just give us that m’lady?
:heart-full:

Last edited:

Bubba Bubbles

kiwifarms.net
Lindsey actually puts effort and research to most of her shit, certainly more than anyone else from the dumpster fire that was TGWTG.

I mean I don't expect the NEET's who have sufficient time and interest to comb through years of tweets and activity to ever be truly satisfied, but that's why they're NEETs and can't grip the side-orbiting levels of irony in dedicating real time to bitching about lolcows.
Her Dune Review.

DogEatDogFood

Living in a society
kiwifarms.net

Be careful with that fedora falling off of your head when you tip it, fam. You ain't gonna get any Internet critic pussy

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hi Lindsay! How much wine do you have left?

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Let's dissect this person's very subtle username for everyone reading at home.

A black hat is a 'hacker who violates computer security for personal gain or maliciousness'. A bad cop equivalent of a white hat hacker. You know what's often confused for hacking? Doxing. What's a website that's infamous for le doxxing? Kiwi Forums.

A kraut is a slur referring to Germans. What were German? Nazis.

Very subtle nickname on the part of this white knight who may or may not be Lindsey Ellis. We're just Nazi hackers who hack and dox innocent autists! And if it is you, Lindsey, how long was Spoony's dick? Asking for a friend.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
I would like to think Lindsay has better things to do with her time then white knight herself in a Kiwifarms lolcow thread.

But sadly, I’ve seen worse from lolcows and nothing shocks me anymore.
20190604_105538.jpg

Better things like that big lawsuit she's going to file against "Isn't It Romantic" (now on Blu-Ray, Digital & DVD) for putting in a GIF of her without her permission. She's totally going to do it, so look out Warner Bros and New Line! Lindsay is pissed so it's definitely happening...at some point. Could be any day now...just as soon as that big, demanding stack of legal papers wins over those easy, inviting bottles of wine.

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 784977

Better things like that big lawsuit she's going to file against "Isn't It Romantic" (now on Blu-Ray, Digital & DVD) for putting in a GIF of her without her permission. She's totally going to do it, so look out Warner Bros and New Line! Lindsay is pissed so it's definitely happening...at some point. Could be any day now...just as soon as that big, demanding stack of legal papers wins over those easy, inviting bottles of wine.
I just love the fact that despite her and her clique's pretensions about her being "one of the greats" and wanting to be taken seriously, she's still mostly known for the hot dog .gif.

Last edited:

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net

Sober up, Lindsey.

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
One thing I will give Lindsay props for is having the foresight to reinvent herself (something the majority of CA vets failed to do)
Eh I guess but I prefer her Nostalgia Chick days before we learned how miserable she was playing the characer. I'm not afraid to admit that I much preferred her over Doug and she just seemed like a chill person that you wouldn't mind watching movies with. And then we saw who she really is and you can only imagine how annoying it'd be to watch things with her company.

NostalgiaChick / Hotdog.gif truly were her golden ages. SJW not even once.
Pretty much. She just seemed really chill. Her, Nella, and Eliza seemed like just a chill posse and were much more likeable than Doug, Tamara, and Malcolm. It always felt like Tamara and Malcolm were just there for the paycheck but with Lindsay and her two friends, it felt like they were geniuine friends which made the Nostalgia Chick videos fun at the time.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. She just seemed really chill. Her, Nella, and Eliza seemed like just a chill posse and were much more likeable than Doug, Tamara, and Malcolm. It always felt like Tamara and Malcolm were just there for the paycheck but with Lindsay and her two friends, it felt like they were geniuine friends which made the Nostalgia Chick videos fun at the time.
Now they just look insane

nella.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino