TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
I would like to think Lindsay has better things to do with her time then white knight herself in a Kiwifarms lolcow thread.

But sadly, I’ve seen worse from lolcows and nothing shocks me anymore.
20190604_105538.jpg

Better things like that big lawsuit she's going to file against "Isn't It Romantic" (now on Blu-Ray, Digital & DVD) for putting in a GIF of her without her permission. She's totally going to do it, so look out Warner Bros and New Line! Lindsay is pissed so it's definitely happening...at some point. Could be any day now...just as soon as that big, demanding stack of legal papers wins over those easy, inviting bottles of wine.

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 784977

Better things like that big lawsuit she's going to file against "Isn't It Romantic" (now on Blu-Ray, Digital & DVD) for putting in a GIF of her without her permission. She's totally going to do it, so look out Warner Bros and New Line! Lindsay is pissed so it's definitely happening...at some point. Could be any day now...just as soon as that big, demanding stack of legal papers wins over those easy, inviting bottles of wine.
I just love the fact that despite her and her clique's pretensions about her being "one of the greats" and wanting to be taken seriously, she's still mostly known for the hot dog .gif.

Last edited:

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Lindsey actually puts effort and research to most of her shit, certainly more than anyone else from the dumpster fire that was TGWTG.

I mean I don't expect the NEET's who have sufficient time and interest to comb through years of tweets and activity to ever be truly satisfied, but that's why they're NEETs and can't grip the side-orbiting levels of irony in dedicating real time to bitching about lolcows.
Sober up, Lindsey.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I will give Lindsay props for is having the foresight to reinvent herself (something the majority of CA vets failed to do)
Eh I guess but I prefer her Nostalgia Chick days before we learned how miserable she was playing the characer. I'm not afraid to admit that I much preferred her over Doug and she just seemed like a chill person that you wouldn't mind watching movies with. And then we saw who she really is and you can only imagine how annoying it'd be to watch things with her company.

NostalgiaChick / Hotdog.gif truly were her golden ages. SJW not even once.
Pretty much. She just seemed really chill. Her, Nella, and Eliza seemed like just a chill posse and were much more likeable than Doug, Tamara, and Malcolm. It always felt like Tamara and Malcolm were just there for the paycheck but with Lindsay and her two friends, it felt like they were geniuine friends which made the Nostalgia Chick videos fun at the time.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. She just seemed really chill. Her, Nella, and Eliza seemed like just a chill posse and were much more likeable than Doug, Tamara, and Malcolm. It always felt like Tamara and Malcolm were just there for the paycheck but with Lindsay and her two friends, it felt like they were geniuine friends which made the Nostalgia Chick videos fun at the time.
Now they just look insane

nella.jpg

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Now they just look insane

View attachment 787642
Translation: "My parents suggested that I lose weight a long time ago. How dare they try to prevent me from becoming morbidly obese ... Like I am now. I see no point whatsoever in what they were trying to do."

The lack of self-awareness is amazing. And if she thinks she knows how to style herself now, then ... Wow.

Also, Lindsay is taking Vox's side? Where's the "no duh" reaction when you need it?

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Translation: "My parents suggested that I lose weight a long time ago. How dare they try to prevent me from becoming morbidly obese ... Like I am now. I see no point whatsoever in what they were trying to do."

The lack of self-awareness is amazing. And if she thinks she knows how to style herself now, then ... Wow.
Well if she was going for the Peter Griffin look...

D7JZx3iWkAAZeTn.jpg

Bani

Spooky Fruit
kiwifarms.net
Eh I guess but I prefer her Nostalgia Chick days before we learned how miserable she was playing the characer. I'm not afraid to admit that I much preferred her over Doug and she just seemed like a chill person that you wouldn't mind watching movies with. And then we saw who she really is and you can only imagine how annoying it'd be to watch things with her company.

Eliza's politics are a little cringe-y, but I still tolerate her. I think it's because she's not as whiny as Nella or as try-hard pseudo-intellectual as Lindsey.

She knows that what she likes is goofy and campy and acknowledges it. I'll take that over Lindsey's need to turn everything into a deep sociopolitical diatribe any day. Yeah, she brings up the LGBT stuff sometimes, but I don't find it obtrusive, since vampires are historically pretty gay. I don't say that as an insult, by the way- I'm being literal. Same-gender romance is really common in vampire fiction.

I also just have a soft-spot for vampires. If Eliza's channel wasn't vampire themed, I probably wouldn't be watching her videos.