TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay did have that exceptional take that Jon Snow killing Dany sends a message to men that abusing women and using the excuse, "I had no choice/she made me do it" is okay.

The show made Dany "Medieval Times Hitler" in the final episode ... Which is fucking stupid because it's bad writing, but I digress. I guess WWII would have been sexist if Hitler had been a woman, according to Lindsay.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I think people don't realize how big the clique Lindsay runs in is. Most of these people she hasn't only met once, and keeps in regular contact on Twitter. Many of them have had contracts with various companies as a social media marketer or writer(virtually the same thing really). Friends helping friends.

DC_NLSlVYAARuhg.jpg

tumblr_msd8n0w1Az1qks57ho1_500.jpg

Lindsass.JPG

Dd67SwrUwAIIL_H.jpg

AS and Shoe obviously wanted to talk about finding ways to get into the clique, and you see that today with them trying to play with sides and Shoe sucking up to Contra.
DDBy9uMUIAAtD9g.jpg

She's probably met Zoe in real life considering how well they get along on Twitter both lurked SA and have been obviously anti-GG, maybe we will find a photo someday.
daddy0.jpg

Apparently shes important enough to be part of stock photos.

los-angeles-usa-13-september-2018-lindsay-ellis-attends-special-screening-of-the-thriller-bull...jpg

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I think people don't realize how big the clique Lindsay runs in is. Most of these people she hasn't only met once, and keeps in regular contact on Twitter. Many of them have had contracts with various companies as a social media marketer or writer(virtually the same thing really). Friends helping friends.

View attachment 808196

View attachment 808198

View attachment 808203

View attachment 808206

AS and Shoe obviously wanted to talk about finding ways to get into the clique, and you see that today with them trying to play with sides and Shoe sucking up to Contra.
View attachment 808208

She's probably met Zoe in real life considering how well they get along on Twitter both lurked SA and have been obviously anti-GG, maybe we will find a photo someday.
View attachment 808211

Apparently shes important enough to be part of stock photos.

View attachment 808213
Dear lord she knows AOC? just when I thought she couldn't piss me off any further she pulls this shit.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Only video of her's I liked was the Christmas songs video from 2008, the Alvin and The Chipmunk part especially was hilarious.

But everything else I tried to watch was completely boring, now she's a SJW taking photos smiling next to Sarkeesian, what more do you need to know?

• Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay did have that exceptional take that Jon Snow killing Dany sends a message to men that abusing women and using the excuse, "I had no choice/she made me do it" is okay.

The show made Dany "Medieval Times Hitler" in the final episode ... Which is fucking stupid because it's bad writing, but I digress. I guess WWII would have been sexist if Hitler had been a woman, according to Lindsay.
Except Dany had precedent for burning her enemies to death, rember her doing that every season? She was always was a crazy bitch

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net

Except Dany had precedent for burning her enemies to death, rember her doing that every season? She was always was a crazy bitch
Jon Snow only killed his aunt because she tried to force him to marry her after it got weird. Stop being such a rape apologist, Lindsay.

DogEatDogFood

How lolcows are real if our eyes aren't real?
kiwifarms.net
Question about Lindsay's lore: why she always tries to hide her husband? I recall that she blurred his face on a picture of her wedding. Hell, I don't know if the fucking guy is even real

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
The show made Dany "Medieval Times Hitler" in the final episode ... Which is fucking stupid because it's bad writing, but I digress.
No it's not, it was the inevitable conclusion the show had been leading to the entire time. She even had a vision of it back in like season 3. If we want to discuss bad writing, let's talk Euron.
The only problem was it happened too quickly but that has more to do with rushing everything in that last season.

Bani

Lil' Vegetation Sniffer
kiwifarms.net
How so? I thought they went along like box wine and lonely aunts.
My understanding of the situation is that Mara came out to Lindsay as bisexual, whereupon Lindsay insinuated that Mara was "faking it". Pretty rich, considering that Lindsay is the most obvious fake bisexual on the planet. Talk about projection.

This is in addition to the donut shop incident @StarkRavingMad described. Apparently things were going south between them before that. That whole episode was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Good on Mara for getting out of there. Being friends with Lindsay must be exhausting.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Imagine having to wait an entire year for your honeymoon, and then finally going only to spend time on the internet, bitching on Twitter.

She sounds SO FUN to be around.
Maybe "Mr Lin" had the vacation time all along but was strategically sandbagging to avoid spending intense alone time with the lunatic he realized he mistakenly married.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino