TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

DogEatDogFood

Tfw no clever custom title
kiwifarms.net
Question about Lindsay's lore: why she always tries to hide her husband? I recall that she blurred his face on a picture of her wedding. Hell, I don't know if the fucking guy is even real

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
The show made Dany "Medieval Times Hitler" in the final episode ... Which is fucking stupid because it's bad writing, but I digress.
No it's not, it was the inevitable conclusion the show had been leading to the entire time. She even had a vision of it back in like season 3. If we want to discuss bad writing, let's talk Euron.
The only problem was it happened too quickly but that has more to do with rushing everything in that last season.

Bani

Mind if I call you Karen?
kiwifarms.net
How so? I thought they went along like box wine and lonely aunts.
My understanding of the situation is that Mara came out to Lindsay as bisexual, whereupon Lindsay insinuated that Mara was "faking it". Pretty rich, considering that Lindsay is the most obvious fake bisexual on the planet. Talk about projection.

This is in addition to the donut shop incident @StarkRavingMad described. Apparently things were going south between them before that. That whole episode was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Good on Mara for getting out of there. Being friends with Lindsay must be exhausting.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
Imagine having to wait an entire year for your honeymoon, and then finally going only to spend time on the internet, bitching on Twitter.

She sounds SO FUN to be around.
Maybe "Mr Lin" had the vacation time all along but was strategically sandbagging to avoid spending intense alone time with the lunatic he realized he mistakenly married.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Pop culture critic, never heard of the Undertale fandom.

???

??????
At this point I think "pop culture"="Disney" and not much else for these guys. And even shit like Undertale is hardly something obscure. But I find Lindsey and critics like her to be shockingly shallow in her tastes and interests.

And that is a shit approach to liking or not liking something, because a fandom is a trash fire does not mean to avoid a thing you like. Because if you dig deep enough, ALL fandoms are trash fires. Just stay out of the fandoms and you will be fine.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk, Lindsay makes a good point for once. I loved Star Wars until cunts like her and others got involved to shit all over it, reeeeee about diversity, overanalyzing/“critiquing” it and sucking out all the fun.

I watched a couple of the new movies on an airplane and haven’t bought any books or any games since the prequels. Star Wars can fuck off and die.

Edit: I should clarify, she’s wrong about fans ruining something because it wasn’t the fans who ruined Star Wars for me. It was the nonfans like Lindsay who didn’t care about it until a few years ago and started making a big stink.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got the impression that Lindsay Ellis despises YouTube as a medium, and sees it as almost beneath her. There's no real gatekeeper with YouTube, so it's not a requirement say that someone have a degree in film before posting a video. She doesn't just want acknowledgement that her content is good, she wants recognition for her expertise.

I think it explains why she's cut back on making videos on her own channel in order to make videos for PBS online that are getting less views. She doesn't want to be on YouTube she wants to be on PBS, but she doesn't have the connections for that, so she's reduced to making content for a PBS branded YouTube channel.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Idk, Lindsay makes a good point for once. I loved Star Wars until cunts like her and others got involved to shit all over it, reeeeee about diversity, overanalyzing/“critiquing” it and sucking out all the fun.

I watched a couple of the new movies on an airplane and haven’t bought any books or any games since the prequels. Star Wars can fuck off and die.

Edit: I should clarify, she’s wrong about fans ruining something because it wasn’t the fans who ruined Star Wars for me. It was the nonfans like Lindsay who didn’t care about it until a few years ago and started making a big stink.
I didn't particularly like the New Jedi Order, but it would have been vastly better than the new shit they came up with, so I've watched the whole IP get brutally raped, twice.