TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, another vapid, preachy cunt turning fat and miserable. What are the odds?

People genuinely liked her and her content for a while, she didn't need to go down that route.

I just hope Marzgurl ends up getting sued in round 2 of the Mignogna case, that'll cause a whole other order of magnitude in terms of butthurt.
She's one of them, part of the whole feminist-for-pay online crowd.

She may be among the least relevant of them, but an attack on one whale is an attack on the entire pod.
If Marzgurl gets what she deserves, prepare to see a whole lot of impotent rage....

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The only reason people watched Independence day was because it showed the White House blowing up in commercials promoting it something quite new at the time.This same kind of movie today would be forgotten in a month if it made money to begin with.
Although i always suspected that the reason Millenial pop culture nerds come back to this movie is because it reminds them of a time when blowing up NYC was a carefree action in the movies and there were no dust clouds in a disaster movie because a certain something hadn't happened yet.For Lindsay it probably to some extent reminds her of her childhood when stuff blowing up did not have a subtext linked to some planes that did something.These days that subtext is present in pretty much all urban disaster movies.
There certainly was a certain carefree freedom to display certain themes and ideas in 80s and 90s films that became taboo because 9/11 made everything too "serious" to put in your film without a bunch of pearlclutching about how we must all respect feelings and "consequences of our words" and yada yada. Another good example is True Lies. The villains were a gang of middle eastern terrorists, because that happens in real life. Nowadays no one will make a villain anything other than rich white men wearing suits because anything else is chum for the cries of racism. Before 9/11 no one was handwringing over "what did you really mean by that", now everyone on all sides does it.

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
There certainly was a certain carefree freedom to display certain themes and ideas in 80s and 90s films that became taboo because 9/11 made everything too "serious" to put in your film without a bunch of pearlclutching about how we must all respect feelings and "consequences of our words" and yada yada. Another good example is True Lies. The villains were a gang of middle eastern terrorists, because that happens in real life. Nowadays no one will make a villain anything other than rich white men wearing suits because anything else is chum for the cries of racism. Before 9/11 no one was handwringing over "what did you really mean by that", now everyone on all sides does it.
You still have Middle Eastern villains in movies just look at London has fallen but today its far more complicated to have disaster scenes in movies because by default all urban disaster scenes will have at least some 9/11 in them(Man of steel might be an example of taking it too far but pretty much anytime you have an urban disaster movie some 9/11 imagery will be there).No one knew before 9/11 how a collapsing skyscraper is supposed to look like.There was the occassional 'racism' controversy in movies even back then True lies was actually accused of that.That being said 9/11 was probably the 'best'(????) thing that could have happened to artists designing urban disaster scenes.Since they finally knew how to design a true urban disaster scene something that pre-9/11 was not yet clear and they've been exploiting that for almost 20 years now.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay doesn't seem happy with the east coast making fun of LA having to deal with earthquakes. I picture the earthquakes launching Lindsay into physical comedy scenario like stumbling face first into pies, all her various alcoholic beverages rolling out from the top shelf hitting her on the head and being flung forward sitting at her computer which causes her to accidentally hit like on a far-right tweet followed by her internet going down before she can undo it.

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 1.00.43 AM.png

Once again, Lindsay is angrily shaking her fist at the "precious free speech" of her enemies.

Lindsay Free Speech.png

The release of her Game of Thrones video has been soured by a claim being made against the video by UMG over her brief use of a Sarah McLachlan song. Lindsay calls UMG grifters and suggests most of their profits come from targeting people like her who make popular videos. Someone pitches the idea of Lindsay going no ads and just being transparent by naming an amount she needs from fans on Patreon. She says going no ads would cause a health insurance problem for her and then mentions vague hardships that cause things to be tough.

Lindsay Dispute.png

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay doesn't seem happy with the east coast making fun of LA having to deal with earthquakes. I picture the earthquakes launching Lindsay into physical comedy scenario like stumbling face first into pies, all her various alcoholic beverages rolling out from the top shelf hitting her on the head and being flung forward sitting at her computer which causes her to accidentally hit like on a far-right tweet followed by her internet going down before she can undo it.

View attachment 829380

Once again, Lindsay is angrily shaking her fist at the "precious free speech" of her enemies.

View attachment 829379

The release of her Game of Thrones video has been soured by a claim being made against the video by UMG over her brief use of a Sarah McLachlan song. Lindsay calls UMG grifters and suggests most of their profits come from targeting people like her who make popular videos. Someone pitches the idea of Lindsay going no ads and just being transparent by naming an amount she needs from fans on Patreon. She says going no ads would cause a health insurance problem for her and then mentions vague hardships that cause things to be tough.

View attachment 829378
Imagine accusing others of grifting and not yourself.

Here’s Lindsay kissing the ass of someone with AIDS.

ECF31020-7213-4427-B48F-5FB6EB0BC0B9.jpeg

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
Hell, at least GoT is something she hasn't done a video on yet.
Tbf, not really. I'm 99.9% certain she did some kind of GoT episode recap thing for a while with then boyfriend Todd in the Shadows. I guess after Blip.tv met it's (un)timely demise it all went away because I couldn't find a video. Just some remnants like this and this.

Not really sure where I'm going with this. Just saying that she's been rambling on about GoT for a while, I guess.

edit: posted too soon. Found some videos here

• Informative
Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 829378
Pretty funny to see her try to squirm herself out of that suggestion.

Taking a quick look at her Patreon and donor list at the end of her latest video she seems to be making relatively little compared to her patreon numbers, but my estimate is still that she makes at least 19000$ a month there (before Patreon takes their cut). Likely higher since that is just based on her two tiers, and I'm guessing some people go above those (and very few go below 2$).

And then she has her ad money (which she admits can be pretty high in those tweets) and pay for other videos she makes. She probably even get some paid speaking engagements.

It's pretty ballsy to tell your paying fans that you are struggling when you probably make over twice as much as 99% of them.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Pretty funny to see her try to squirm herself out of that suggestion.

Taking a quick look at her Patreon and donor list at the end of her latest video she seems to be making relatively little compared to her patreon numbers, but my estimate is still that she makes at least 19000$ a month there (before Patreon takes their cut). Likely higher since that is just based on her two tiers, and I'm guessing some people go above those (and very few go below 2$).

And then she has her ad money (which she admits can be pretty high in those tweets) and pay for other videos she makes. She probably even get some paid speaking engagements.

It's pretty ballsy to tell your paying fans that you are struggling when you probably make over twice as much as 99% of them.
Impromptu visits to Disney World aren’t cheap, you know.

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Watched the GoT video, it was okay. Seemed like she was actually for once trying to hold back on all her usual virtue signaling and social justice smugness.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I tried watching the GoT video but I can't handle her weird speaking style. I don't think it's anything she's deliberately doing, but it' like listening someone try to explain a shitty interaction at a grocery store, and they think you're not listening so they're getting progressively more annoyed at you even though you're not actively trying to provoke them?

That might not make any sense but I don't know how to describe it, it's just so bizarrely offputting about her speaking style and I can't really articulate why it sounds like that to me.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net

Higgins

KNEE DEEP IN THE SHIT!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I know she's joking, but I can't imagine being married to a woman who calls other men her husband (especially on public social media posts).

I'm honestly doubtful that Mr. SpaceX exists (or at least that the marriage lasted).
I don’t know man. Think about the kind of person who’d willing marry Lindsay Ellis. That guy must bleed soy