TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand her love for John Green. His books literally go against everything she's "supposedly" about. Stupid.

Her GoT video was okay tho.
John Green has connections to PBS, so just like Grimes with Elon Musk, she'll change her opinions the minute it suits her. Just like back in the day when she was laughing along with the boys and making rape jokes in TGWTG. She's just a slightly smarter shoe0nhead.

left arm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP85QoxJ_PM
kiwifarms.net
At the end she announces that it's a two parter and that the analysis will be in the second vid, which just makes me wonder why she wasted her time with this video instead of just jumping right into it.
Solely for the Youtube nickles is why. At least we all can expect her political nonsense will be shoved in that second part.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ironically,her clique likes to use this comic as an answer for the same reasons...
I know. They make me sad sometimes, but then I just take my own advice and... stop watching their bullshit. They do try their best to ruin things for everyone else.

Giga_Nigga_28

Could black magic be called Negromancy?
kiwifarms.net
I would never hate something because of a Toxic fandom. Hell there are a lot of things I like that have a fan base I’m embarrassed to share the same species as, much less hobby or interest (Rick and Morty fans, looking at you).

But hey, if the thing is good, I will watch it and experience it and then stay the hell away from the psycho fans.

But I find it funny that Lindsey is talking about this when she is part of the cultish group of weirdos that make most fan bases toxic in the first place.

I mean My Little Pony, Stephen Universe, Avatar, Voltron, Supernatural...those seem to be breeding grounds for SJW wackos.
I think fandoms generally gave you an idea of how good or bad something is. If the only thing they care about is a character being gay or 'shipping' then the show is probably mediocre or straight trash, the new She-ra and Steven Universe are good examples. If the only adult fans are weird autist like bronies then you can assume that the show is probably alright just not made for you (or them). If the fans seem to actually care about the story then it's probably a pretty good piece of media.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
I was looking for an old tweet of hers to make a point in another thread.

Then I realized she deleted it.

harm.jpg

What's funny is when I went to search for it, I figured I'd have to scroll through a few tweets about her engagement to her husband.... LOL NOPE.

eng.jpg

Must... get... more... followers... popularity..... eeeeerghhhh

• Informative
Reactions: Azafran90

BR55

kiwifarms.net
A feminist look at fucking Independence Day Lindsey is really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.
Like it's a stupid 90's action movie, although a bit more remembered than say something like Twister, what's the point of scrutinizing it for "Female Representation"?
Other than being a pedantic asshole of course.
I know the stock response to "Feminist Critiques" of things is "Who cares lol" but...Who cares lol.

Last edited:

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
The only reason people watched Independence day was because it showed the White House blowing up in commercials promoting it something quite new at the time.This same kind of movie today would be forgotten in a month if it made money to begin with.
Although i always suspected that the reason Millenial pop culture nerds come back to this movie is because it reminds them of a time when blowing up NYC was a carefree action in the movies and there were no dust clouds in a disaster movie because a certain something hadn't happened yet.For Lindsay it probably to some extent reminds her of her childhood when stuff blowing up did not have a subtext linked to some planes that did something.These days that subtext is present in pretty much all urban disaster movies.

Bani

Lil' Vegetation Sniffer
kiwifarms.net
How does Lindsey not get sick of talking about the same ten movies over and over for years like this? Yeah, yeah, insert autism emote here, but the hyperfixation with this lady is really something else. How many fucking videos and essays does one person need to make about Transformers and Hercules?

Hell, at least GoT is something she hasn't done a video on yet. It was kind of amusing to watch her self-flagelate for enjoying something as un-PC as Thrones.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
How does Lindsey not get sick of talking about the same ten movies over and over for years like this? Yeah, yeah, insert autism emote here, but the hyperfixation with this lady is really something else. How many fucking videos and essays does one person need to make about Transformers and Hercules?

Hell, at least GoT is something she hasn't done a video on yet. It was kind of amusing to watch her self-flagelate for enjoying something as un-PC as Thrones.
Lindsay is as basic as a basic bitch white girl can get.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Oh no, another vapid, preachy cunt turning fat and miserable. What are the odds?

People genuinely liked her and her content for a while, she didn't need to go down that route.

I just hope Marzgurl ends up getting sued in round 2 of the Mignogna case, that'll cause a whole other order of magnitude in terms of butthurt.
She's one of them, part of the whole feminist-for-pay online crowd.

She may be among the least relevant of them, but an attack on one whale is an attack on the entire pod.
If Marzgurl gets what she deserves, prepare to see a whole lot of impotent rage....

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The only reason people watched Independence day was because it showed the White House blowing up in commercials promoting it something quite new at the time.This same kind of movie today would be forgotten in a month if it made money to begin with.
Although i always suspected that the reason Millenial pop culture nerds come back to this movie is because it reminds them of a time when blowing up NYC was a carefree action in the movies and there were no dust clouds in a disaster movie because a certain something hadn't happened yet.For Lindsay it probably to some extent reminds her of her childhood when stuff blowing up did not have a subtext linked to some planes that did something.These days that subtext is present in pretty much all urban disaster movies.
There certainly was a certain carefree freedom to display certain themes and ideas in 80s and 90s films that became taboo because 9/11 made everything too "serious" to put in your film without a bunch of pearlclutching about how we must all respect feelings and "consequences of our words" and yada yada. Another good example is True Lies. The villains were a gang of middle eastern terrorists, because that happens in real life. Nowadays no one will make a villain anything other than rich white men wearing suits because anything else is chum for the cries of racism. Before 9/11 no one was handwringing over "what did you really mean by that", now everyone on all sides does it.

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
There certainly was a certain carefree freedom to display certain themes and ideas in 80s and 90s films that became taboo because 9/11 made everything too "serious" to put in your film without a bunch of pearlclutching about how we must all respect feelings and "consequences of our words" and yada yada. Another good example is True Lies. The villains were a gang of middle eastern terrorists, because that happens in real life. Nowadays no one will make a villain anything other than rich white men wearing suits because anything else is chum for the cries of racism. Before 9/11 no one was handwringing over "what did you really mean by that", now everyone on all sides does it.
You still have Middle Eastern villains in movies just look at London has fallen but today its far more complicated to have disaster scenes in movies because by default all urban disaster scenes will have at least some 9/11 in them(Man of steel might be an example of taking it too far but pretty much anytime you have an urban disaster movie some 9/11 imagery will be there).No one knew before 9/11 how a collapsing skyscraper is supposed to look like.There was the occassional 'racism' controversy in movies even back then True lies was actually accused of that.That being said 9/11 was probably the 'best'(????) thing that could have happened to artists designing urban disaster scenes.Since they finally knew how to design a true urban disaster scene something that pre-9/11 was not yet clear and they've been exploiting that for almost 20 years now.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay doesn't seem happy with the east coast making fun of LA having to deal with earthquakes. I picture the earthquakes launching Lindsay into physical comedy scenario like stumbling face first into pies, all her various alcoholic beverages rolling out from the top shelf hitting her on the head and being flung forward sitting at her computer which causes her to accidentally hit like on a far-right tweet followed by her internet going down before she can undo it.

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 1.00.43 AM.png

Once again, Lindsay is angrily shaking her fist at the "precious free speech" of her enemies.

Lindsay Free Speech.png

The release of her Game of Thrones video has been soured by a claim being made against the video by UMG over her brief use of a Sarah McLachlan song. Lindsay calls UMG grifters and suggests most of their profits come from targeting people like her who make popular videos. Someone pitches the idea of Lindsay going no ads and just being transparent by naming an amount she needs from fans on Patreon. She says going no ads would cause a health insurance problem for her and then mentions vague hardships that cause things to be tough.

Lindsay Dispute.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino