TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
She also looks 14, so it's going to be super creepy whoever they cast as the love interest
It's Harry Styles from One Direction.

I'm surprised people aren't shitting their pants about "white savior" and "strong white royalty man seduces naive black girl and takes her from her culture", because I'd think that the SJWs would be all over that. I guess that'll start coming out after the movie already has, and it's no longer cool to just wank over muh representation. Same kind of thing happened with Black Panther.

I'm no SJW but it's pretty fucking obvious to me that casting Ariel as black and keeping Eric white adds some weird, stereotypical, and not "progressive" context to the story. Should have gone full on pandering and cast him as Indian or Korean or Filipino.

Or maybe they'll just rewrite it all to be PrOGrESsivE and third wave feminist, who knows.

friedshrimp

uwuu
kiwifarms.net
There's also word of Javier Bardem as Triton and another option for Eric would be the Billy Batson kid. So yeah, the cast's getting deaged...For some reason.

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
Hey, a crossover with Boogie.

View attachment 851311
Is Samuel Johnson really a good reaction image to that when it's not far off from Kat Blaque's "hot" face anyway?
default.jpeg
sam.jpg

person actually yells at a fairly well known and well liked trans WOC
you know that thing SJWs do where they pretend the game isn't to make racial/sexual minorities arbitrarily immune to criticism, but they bring up the racial/sexual minority status when it has no apparent connection to the criticism (in this case, guy feels misrepresented and is not quoted as mentioning race or gender)? GG Lindsay, if that is your account.

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net
What is it about trans-people that gives them this force-field that you can't yell at them or be critical in any way?
I mean, fucking Obama shouted down a trans-person in the White House telling them "This is my house!"

So what is it that makes them so special?
Or is it because it was a WOC trans person?
The rules keep changing all the time, it's hard to keep track of the reasons this week.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
What is it about trans-people that gives them this force-field that you can't yell at them or be critical in any way?
I mean, fucking Obama shouted down a trans-person in the White House telling them "This is my house!"

So what is it that makes them so special?
Or is it because it was a WOC trans person?
The rules keep changing all the time, it's hard to keep track of the reasons this week.
IMO it's all just a bitch test. Just to see if you have the balls to brush them off.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I like how she's pulling a "I'm taking my ball & going home" over feeling her assumed privacy saying something in a semi public space had been violated, when in her original Boogie post that caused her to feel violated when it was shared elsewhere, she was committing the very same type of "injustice" against Boogie.

Reactions: Bessie

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino