TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net
What is it about trans-people that gives them this force-field that you can't yell at them or be critical in any way?
I mean, fucking Obama shouted down a trans-person in the White House telling them "This is my house!"

So what is it that makes them so special?
Or is it because it was a WOC trans person?
The rules keep changing all the time, it's hard to keep track of the reasons this week.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
What is it about trans-people that gives them this force-field that you can't yell at them or be critical in any way?
I mean, fucking Obama shouted down a trans-person in the White House telling them "This is my house!"

So what is it that makes them so special?
Or is it because it was a WOC trans person?
The rules keep changing all the time, it's hard to keep track of the reasons this week.
IMO it's all just a bitch test. Just to see if you have the balls to brush them off.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I like how she's pulling a "I'm taking my ball & going home" over feeling her assumed privacy saying something in a semi public space had been violated, when in her original Boogie post that caused her to feel violated when it was shared elsewhere, she was committing the very same type of "injustice" against Boogie.

Reactions: Bessie

Nykysnottrans

Him With Cis Women Autogynephiles
kiwifarms.net
I am just going to leave this here for those of you that didn't get to see it back in the day:

(TW, extremely Islamic Content, NSFW)

It's supposed to be (SPOILERS) a celebrity deepfake of Lindsay copulating with a robot. (That chick of course looks nothing like Lindsay.)

When your fans make this kind of "fan-art" about you, do you really expect to be taken seriously as a film critic?

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
I am just going to leave this here for those of you that didn't get to see it back in the day:

(TW, extremely Islamic Content, NSFW)

It's supposed to be (SPOILERS) a celebrity deepfake of Lindsay copulating with a robot. (That chick of course looks nothing like Lindsay.)

When your fans make this kind of "fan-art" about you, do you really expect to be taken seriously as a film critic?
All this does is make me miss her days as Nostalgia Chick. And make me realize she hasn’t uploaded anything to that alt channel she made for it in months.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone summarize?
I haven't watched it, but let me take a stab at it:

Daenerys went insane and became a mass murdering villain because the white dudebros in charge of the show couldn't handle a strong female character and are afraid of wahmen (never mind that she was originally created by a white male). Insert a few pointless references to old or obscure authors to remind you that Lindsay is well read and smarter and better than you. Maybe a bit of waffling on whether Daenerys being a mass murdering lunatic is in character to make Lindsay sound less politically motivated than she actually is.

Am I right?

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Calls herself left, complains about having to pay health insurance for her employees, or getting some dumb Amazon sponsorship to in order to have them cough up the dough for her to pay for it, anyway:

View attachment 879096

This comment was posted under this video:

I actually agree that America should have better public healthcare provisions and a more expansive safety net, but Lindsay realizes that in European countries (at least Western Europe) she'd have to pay substantially higher taxes, right? I don't think her financial situation would be better if she was in a a country with a 20% VAT.

Also, doesn't Lindsay live in New York City? She's a content creator on the internet. I will never understand people who complain about their financial situation while living in the absolute most expensive cities in the United States despite having jobs where, logically, they could live practically anywhere. It's like these fucking freelance writers who never stop fucking complaining about their financial situation while CHOOSING to live in NYC or LA. Even living in Chicago would drop your cost of living substantially.

The average rent for an apartment in Houston is about $1000, which is well under 1/3rd of the cost of an apartment in NYC. Hillary won Harris County by 12%, so it's not like you'd have to be surrounded by the Republicans people like this hate so much. This is my free financial advice to youtube content creators and I have no idea why so many of you motherfuckers live in the most expensive locales in the country despite being able to do your job from absolutely anywhere.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Calls herself left, complains about having to pay health insurance for her employees, or getting some dumb Amazon sponsorship to in order to have them cough up the dough for her to pay for it, anyway:

View attachment 879096

This comment was posted under this video:

What employees? The only one I’ve seen was an assistant that manages her old NChick content. And that channel hasn't seen an upload in months.

Last edited:

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that she doesn't really need that many people.
One assistant I could understand, but NINE? One to help with work, eight to move her body around?
Four to clean up the empty liquor bottles and vomit
Three to get her more booze
One to photoshop out the red blotches and dark eye bags
One to hold Lindsay's hair while she horks up "breakfast"