TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I am just going to leave this here for those of you that didn't get to see it back in the day:

(TW, extremely Islamic Content, NSFW)

It's supposed to be (SPOILERS) a celebrity deepfake of Lindsay copulating with a robot. (That chick of course looks nothing like Lindsay.)

When your fans make this kind of "fan-art" about you, do you really expect to be taken seriously as a film critic?

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
I am just going to leave this here for those of you that didn't get to see it back in the day:

It's supposed to be (SPOILERS) a celebrity deepfake of Lindsay copulating with a robot. (That chick of course looks nothing like Lindsay.)

When your fans make this kind of "fan-art" about you, do you really expect to be taken seriously as a film critic?
All this does is make me miss her days as Nostalgia Chick. And make me realize she hasn’t uploaded anything to that alt channel she made for it in months.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone summarize?
I haven't watched it, but let me take a stab at it:

Daenerys went insane and became a mass murdering villain because the white dudebros in charge of the show couldn't handle a strong female character and are afraid of wahmen (never mind that she was originally created by a white male). Insert a few pointless references to old or obscure authors to remind you that Lindsay is well read and smarter and better than you. Maybe a bit of waffling on whether Daenerys being a mass murdering lunatic is in character to make Lindsay sound less politically motivated than she actually is.

Am I right?

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Calls herself left, complains about having to pay health insurance for her employees, or getting some dumb Amazon sponsorship to in order to have them cough up the dough for her to pay for it, anyway:

View attachment 879096

This comment was posted under this video:

I actually agree that America should have better public healthcare provisions and a more expansive safety net, but Lindsay realizes that in European countries (at least Western Europe) she'd have to pay substantially higher taxes, right? I don't think her financial situation would be better if she was in a a country with a 20% VAT.

Also, doesn't Lindsay live in New York City? She's a content creator on the internet. I will never understand people who complain about their financial situation while living in the absolute most expensive cities in the United States despite having jobs where, logically, they could live practically anywhere. It's like these fucking freelance writers who never stop fucking complaining about their financial situation while CHOOSING to live in NYC or LA. Even living in Chicago would drop your cost of living substantially.

The average rent for an apartment in Houston is about $1000, which is well under 1/3rd of the cost of an apartment in NYC. Hillary won Harris County by 12%, so it's not like you'd have to be surrounded by the Republicans people like this hate so much. This is my free financial advice to youtube content creators and I have no idea why so many of you motherfuckers live in the most expensive locales in the country despite being able to do your job from absolutely anywhere.

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Calls herself left, complains about having to pay health insurance for her employees, or getting some dumb Amazon sponsorship to in order to have them cough up the dough for her to pay for it, anyway:

View attachment 879096

This comment was posted under this video:

What employees? The only one I’ve seen was an assistant that manages her old NChick content. And that channel hasn't seen an upload in months.

Last edited:

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that she doesn't really need that many people.
One assistant I could understand, but NINE? One to help with work, eight to move her body around?
Four to clean up the empty liquor bottles and vomit
Three to get her more booze
One to photoshop out the red blotches and dark eye bags
One to hold Lindsay's hair while she horks up "breakfast"

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
Four to clean up the empty liquor bottles and vomit
Three to get her more booze
One to photoshop out the red blotches and dark eye bags
One to hold Lindsay's hair while she horks up "breakfast"
I've seen this happen, someone has a degree of professional and financial success in one particular area, typically something Arty like Graphic Design. It's essentially a one person job, but because she's doing so well , she starts taking other people on board, usually friends 'that need a job'.

The key warning sign is when rather than going out and aggressively looking for the right employee, the right employee is magically there with their hand outstretched.

Anyway starts out with useful stuff then evolves into hiring staff for things like 'marketing' which she should really be doing herself, and then you have to hire staff to manage the staff. All so you can LARP as a successful business woman. She's probably only recently understood the huge liability involved in hiring people.

Oh and because she's hired a load of young women, they've promptly gotten pregnant, (refusing to follow Lindsays example of how to manage children) because they know they'll probably never have as secure a job in the future.

As for making money from advertisers, she's had sponsors in the past, and anyone that's watched her videos will remember how she rolled her eyes and read the promos from her phone. Audible are owned by Amazon and they're not going to put up with that shit.

Also I just watched her last video on Game of Thrones, all the Feminist crap is there, but Ellis is a genuine fan of the books, and the video is excellent. You'll hate the last season of Game of Thrones for brand new reasons.

cflame

Marquis of flames
kiwifarms.net
I will never understand people who complain about their financial situation while living in the absolute most expensive cities in the United States despite having jobs where, logically, they could live practically anywhere. It's like these fucking freelance writers who never stop fucking complaining about their financial situation while CHOOSING to live in NYC or LA. Even living in Chicago would drop your cost of living substantially.
They live in NYC and LA for three reasons the wifi, the networking and, the fact that a lot of YouTubers have dreams of stardom but don't want to banging someone like Harvey Weinstein.

BHWuser

kiwifarms.net
I've seen this happen, someone has a degree of professional and financial success in one particular area, typically something Arty like Graphic Design. It's essentially a one person job, but because she's doing so well , she starts taking other people on board, usually friends 'that need a job'.

The key warning sign is when rather than going out and aggressively looking for the right employee, the right employee is magically there with their hand outstretched.

Anyway starts out with useful stuff then evolves into hiring staff for things like 'marketing' which she should really be doing herself, and then you have to hire staff to manage the staff. All so you can LARP as a successful business woman. She's probably only recently understood the huge liability involved in hiring people.

Oh and because she's hired a load of young women, they've promptly gotten pregnant, (refusing to follow Lindsays example of how to manage children) because they know they'll probably never have as secure a job in the future.

As for making money from advertisers, she's had sponsors in the past, and anyone that's watched her videos will remember how she rolled her eyes and read the promos from her phone. Audible are owned by Amazon and they're not going to put up with that shit.

Also I just watched her last video on Game of Thrones, all the Feminist crap is there, but Ellis is a genuine fan of the books, and the video is excellent. You'll hate the last season of Game of Thrones for brand new reasons.
I actually disagree. I think the entire point jumping off point for the video is a false dichotomy about power and the true nature of people. It's just not true, at least not in the modern western world.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I remember being a wee lad and looking at the Nostalgia Chick Dramatica page (or maybe it was 4chan) and seeing that Guro drawing of Lindsay's body cut into pieces ala Butcher's Meat. Honestly one of the most disturbing drawings I've ever seen. Sure Japan makes shit like that on a frequent basis but those also involve purely fictional people.

I had to check if I wasn't fever dreaming this horror but the current ED page references it; "In one case a loyal fandecided to send her his very special work of art, and she quickly pondered quitting the internet."

Honestly I don't think a deepfake has shit on that old guro drawing. It's not Deepfake snuff videos thankfully.

Edit: Deepfake is tame as fuck, Lindsay wished she looked that good.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
How long until Ellis hits the wall and we get drunken tweets about how she's old and will never be a mother?
View attachment 891698
I think that's a real possibility.

The thing that makes this thread so fascinating for me, is that her many lolcow traits are balanced by the fact that she's an excellent communicator, with a genuine knowledge on the subjects she makes videos on. Even when Metokur talked about her in his TGWTG series, he had a certain appreciation for her.

She's never going to break into the mainstream media, no matter how much time she wastes producing web content for PBS. Producing content for YouTube, a medium I get the impression she despises is how she's going to pay the bills. Particularly as she is now supporting an unemployed husband, and funding the medical care for two pregnant employees.

Imagine how galling that must be, she had an abortion when she was young and starting off her career, now she's providing for two separate women to have babies.

Anyway I think Lindsay Ellis has enough of a sense of introspection that she's going to revisit her decision to have an abortion particularly as she gets older. I also believe she has enough of a sense of integrity that she won't try to hide any conclusions she comes to.

However I think what's going to happen first is that Ellis will be making adjustments to try and rake in more cash, she's doing well on Patreon but that and Adsense aren't enough to keep all those employees in Pay and benefits.

The Jokester

I'm bleeding again - what's up with that?!
kiwifarms.net
She's never going to break into the mainstream media, no matter how much time she wastes producing web content for PBS. Producing content for YouTube, a medium I get the impression she despises is how she's going to pay the bills. Particularly as she is now supporting an unemployed husband, and funding the medical care for two pregnant employees.

Imagine how galling that must be, she had an abortion when she was young and starting off her career, now she's providing for two separate women to have babies.

Anyway I think Lindsay Ellis has enough of a sense of introspection that she's going to revisit her decision to have an abortion particularly as she gets older. I also believe she has enough of a sense of integrity that she won't try to hide any conclusions she comes to.

However I think what's going to happen first is that Ellis will be making adjustments to try and rake in more cash, she's doing well on Patreon but that and Adsense aren't enough to keep all those employees in Pay and benefits.
I call it justice personally. There is nothing worse to me than a woman killing her unborn child - you can call it a bundle of cells all you want, but a spade is still a spade.

I have researched abortion for years and yet me tell you this, no woman can do it for free. I have read countless articles on the after affects of abortions (which pro choice activists will never tell you), we are not only talking about the increase chance of cervix cancer or the bumped risk of suicide. But women who have just experienced an abortion tend to have mental breakdowns. Some will see blood and dismemberment in their dreams and some with hear babies crying in the night when they are alone, some will suffer from the same grief as if it was a miscarriage. The siblings of the fetus can get survivor's guilt as well. It's fucking awful, man. But this is a natural response because the bond between a mother and her baby is so strong and it has to be for obvious reasons.

Personally I think Ellis is a nasty bitch. But God have mercy on her when the realisation hits.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino