TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm.....

So a guy who claims more knowledge than the rest of us about the potential babby-daddy identity posts here... calls himself Richard Mongler (yeah, obvious joke name) which is a pseudonym which shares initials with Ritvik Mayank, whom Richard Mongler alleges to be the father...

Was she still tight when you got to her, duder?
Did you fuck her before or after she got fat?
Very funny, but no, I'm not Ritvik Mayank. Haven't even seen this woman in real life, much less gotten close enough to fuck her.

While we're at it, here's a snapshot of said review I had linked to. Apparently, abortion runs in the family:
RitvikMayank.png

Jesus fucking Christ, look at her desk, there's literally no room for anything else. It's like looking at a neckbeard den or MovieBob's beer can collection. All the bottles are fucking empty, why are they still there? She's one of those people who are going to die in their sleep once they get a bottle of pills from the doctor's office, because she won't be able to resist chasing it with alcohol. She's such a raging alcoholic at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd go as far as shotgunning rubbing alcohol if you removed all the booze from her apartment in an effort to force her into getting clean.
View attachment 896202
She's literally a bugwoman.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched it, but let me take a stab at it:

Daenerys went insane and became a mass murdering villain because the white dudebros in charge of the show couldn't handle a strong female character and are afraid of wahmen (never mind that she was originally created by a white male). Insert a few pointless references to old or obscure authors to remind you that Lindsay is well read and smarter and better than you. Maybe a bit of waffling on whether Daenerys being a mass murdering lunatic is in character to make Lindsay sound less politically motivated than she actually is.

Am I right?
Not really, it's pretty much the abridged version of the Mauler reviews. This is one of the few times one of her videos isn't perfumed to death with a waterfall of smug and vague allusions only she would understand the intent of. One thing I will say is that I fucking hate the constant Spongebob jokes and, as always, the on-camera binge drinking, because God knows I can't endure the mediocre TV finale without my fermented potato sauce, not that it isn't just obvious hyperbole anyway.

Nykysnottrans

Him With Cis Women Autogynephiles
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ, look at her desk, there's literally no room for anything else. It's like looking at a neckbeard den or MovieBob's beer can collection. All the bottles are fucking empty, why are they still there?
Jesus Christ, I haven't seen such a large collection of empty bottles in one place since encountering her friend ContraPoints' old Facebook banner.

ContraPointsOldFacebookBanner.jpg

Unlike her least Nyk had enough wit to litter them on his piano if only to keep his desk empty for other shit.

BTW, those tweets where she claimed that the early film critics were women? She nuked that thread lest it show how ignorant she really is. It was a thread about "media studies" and as you can see any trace of it has been erased from Twitter:

The only thing I am able to find is tweets from people responding to her:

saying you're using a marxist reading in media studies is like saying you're using the quadratic formula in Geometry.
In fact, she has deleted a LOT of her tweets on the topic of film criticism (these are tweets from people responding to her, but the original tweet is missing):

Interesting, this DFE on her public opinions on film criticism. Maybe she finally pissed off enough other film critics to where such a DFE action was necessitated?

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but without the smug posturing and vagaries found in her earlier work from just a few years ago, her latest reviews are so much better than Doug's reviews. It's almost hard to believe it was once the complete inverse during her days on TGWTG. They're even better than Mauler's reviews too, because she doesn't scrub the whole movie and criticize it beat by beat and instead she gets to the core of the matter right away. Anytime I heard the word "feminism" in her GoT reviews is when she criticized the fem-fatal shit for being cheap brownie point cash-ins. There's not even any LGBT posturing as far as I've seen. She's giving a really surprising turn around content-wise.

I've only seen the GoT and Beauty and the Beast reviews so far of her new reviews, so I don't know the depths of her hits and misses thus far. But as far as I know, she's apparently become the anti-Kyle Kallgren while I wasn't looking.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I like your attitude.

I dont have it and it isnt confirmed but somewhere, I think a screenshot of a 4chan post, there is a photo of her getting fucked from behind and holding some dude's hand in front of her, it's rumored to be her cucking her boyfriend. You cant see anything but Ive seen it and it kinda looks enough like her.

Actually I think it's on ED but that site is a disaster and it never fucking works. For all the shit they talk, they can never stay up.

EDIT: Yeah I mean it's probably not of her, since I cant see it and dont have it, I dont remember it well enough but I remember when I saw it I was like "I could see how someone would think it's her". She's kind of plain looking, so I assume it isn't her, but another plain midwestern looking girl with straight dark hair or whatever.

Last edited:

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net

The host and Lindsay talk about how they're both very important business owners and they constantly have to wrestle with terrible, terrible capitalism while maintaining their high levels of integrity. While talking about having to live with capitalism and pay rent, Lindsay refers to America as a "Hellscape" and compares her tolerance of capitalism to an anarchist having to submit a W-2. They bemoan not being able to do certain things lest they upset their progressive audiences while "angry reactionaries" on YouTube can do whatever they want. When the host says she knows YouTubers who refuse to do sponsorships because of their ethics, Lindsay points out that they tend to be women. Both of them rant about health care. Lindsay says she still owes $72,000 in student debt.

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 9.16.36 AM.png

Dave Chappelle getting tsk-tsk'd by Lindsay immediately made me think of this.

ka5gecjalwb31.jpg

Also, I haven't seen Chappelle's special but I wonder if he was brave enough to criticize "Captain Marvel" because Lindsay certainly wasn't. She hid from that topic for months because she hated that movie but knew she would catch shit from her audience for bashing it. It wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't tweeted out pictures of herself pre-screening at the movie premiere and followed it up with radio silence on the topic. She would have been doing cartwheels on her Twitter for weeks had she even remotely liked it.

Zim.jpg

So...Lindsay really enjoyed the Invader Zim movie and has added the Professor Membrane character to her cartoon male masturbation list. Based on some of her tweets, she had requests for her to make videos about Rick & Morty and Invader Zim. She says she wouldn't do anything about Rick & Morty until it had been off the air for at least 10 years (afraid of the fanbase, likely) but then claims she doesn't have any interesting observations or strong feelings about it but the show is fine. Her reasoning for not doing an Invader Zim video is much more depressing. Basically, she can't figure out a way to tie it into a political/social take she has so...why do it? The days of Lindsay just doing a video on a television show she really liked without pushing an agenda are long gone.

MV5BYzVkYTAwMDUtMDMwNy00NGNkLWIyNmItYWJiNDBmZjA3ODY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ4NDY5OTc@._V1_.jpg

But hey...she hated her time at Channel Awesome and is much happier now. Right?

EClJ3H1UIAATqNY.jpgEBqQPhbUIAAhBCp.jpgEB5Cbz0UEAAe3Oo.jpg

AlmightyMagichan

kiwifarms.net
Oh come on Lindsay there's plenty of stupid social crap you can push on Invader Zim.

Irkin race = White people. Evil, stupid invaders conquering other cultures.

Dib has been confirmed to be Mexican, therefore he is a minority and perfect. Dib is "woke" to what the Irkin's are doing but gets discriminated against by the ignorant masses. His family hates him because they follow a normal nuclear family convention which is broken. The movie ended with Clembrane joining the family which is actually a metaphor for a gay couple with kids, which is why they are functioning better.

See, was that so hard? Also The Tallest are Donald Trump, Zim is Donald Trump, Gir is Donald Trump, and Sizzlorr is Donald Trump.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The host and Lindsay talk about how they're both very important business owners and they constantly have to wrestle with terrible, terrible capitalism while maintaining their high levels of integrity. While talking about having to live with capitalism and pay rent, Lindsay refers to America as a "Hellscape" and compares her tolerance of capitalism to an anarchist having to submit a W-2. They bemoan not being able to do certain things lest they upset their progressive audiences while "angry reactionaries" on YouTube can do whatever they want. When the host says she knows YouTubers who refuse to do sponsorships because of their ethics, Lindsay points out that they tend to be women. Both of them rant about health care. Lindsay says she still owes $72,000 in student debt.
The way ellis uses makeup is really apparent when she's got another woman in the shot with her.