TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me why a person with a film degree has the requisite qualifications to teach literature on PBS?
Like maybe she can be brought in for some videos that involve comparing books to movies, but did she just have
the best connections to get it or wow them in an audition?

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me why a person with a film degree has the requisite qualifications to teach literature on PBS?
Like maybe she can be brought in for some videos that involve comparing books to movies, but did she just have
The first one, probably. She does strangely seem to have a lot of reach in the places that matter.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's not on PBS, she's on their YouTube Channel. PBS piggybacks on a successful YouTuber and someone in the social media department is able to claim they've got outreach on new media. She's not going to get a show on PBS, she doesn't know the right people.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
That video is getting aggressively pushed on youtube right now. I saw it reappear about 8 times until I gave in.
It's a halfway decent analysis but way too long for what it is. And every 3 minutes it cuts back to her fat face acting like a tuff gurrrl and drinking beer/wine/rum. Really irritating.
Not sure what the greater movie sector of YouTube is like, but I can say that for critics, the ones I see a lot are her, Doug, Jeremy Jahns, And Chris Stuckmann.
? Todd, the Indian guy who fathered the baby, and Ma-Ti? Who else is there?

Seems more South-Asian to me, so she does accept brown at least.
I remember some faceless photo of Todd when the Sarah Butts thing happened. Have they ever verified if that’s actually him? Seeing his face just doesn’t process for me for some reason.
She's not on PBS, she's on their YouTube Channel. PBS piggybacks on a successful YouTuber and someone in the social media department is able to claim they've got outreach on new media. She's not going to get a show on PBS, she doesn't know the right people.
Do people still care about PBS material? The only things I think they still have of note are the Viewers Like You thing and Arthur.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

$MY_COCK

DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL, Y’ALL
kiwifarms.net
Not sure what the greater movie sector of YouTube is like, but I can say that for critics, the ones I see a lot are her, Doug, Jeremy Jahns, And Chris Stuckmann.

I remember some faceless photo of Todd when the Sarah Butts thing happened. Have they ever verified if that’s actually him? Seeing his face just doesn’t process for me for some reason.

Do people still care about PBS material? The only things I think they still have of note are the Viewers Like You thing and Arthur.
There’s redlettermedia, of course. All the ones you mentioned above are faggotsexual homotrons, though.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
How long until Ellis hits the wall and we get drunken tweets about how she's old and will never be a mother?
Well, her appearances on her own channel are already limited to "instagram-angles", to hide the fact that the chick has matured into a full-grown, bloated turkey:

No doubt a result of the hedonistic lifestyle that also got her arrested for public intoxication.
Now she's just another fat feminist, whining on the internet. I hope it was worth it...

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Well, her appearances on her own channel are already limited to "instagram-angles", to hide the fact that the chick has matured into a full-grown, bloated turkey:

No doubt a result of the hedonistic lifestyle that also got her arrested.
Now she's just another fat feminist, whining on the internet. I hope it was worth it...
She looks like a young Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell if they were fused together to make a middle aged wino.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ, look at her desk, there's literally no room for anything else. It's like looking at a neckbeard den or MovieBob's beer can collection. All the bottles are fucking empty, why are they still there? She's one of those people who are going to die in their sleep once they get a bottle of pills from the doctor's office, because she won't be able to resist chasing it with alcohol. She's such a raging alcoholic at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd go as far as shotgunning rubbing alcohol if you removed all the booze from her apartment in an effort to force her into getting clean.
The NostalgiaWino.png

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm.....

So a guy who claims more knowledge than the rest of us about the potential babby-daddy identity posts here... calls himself Richard Mongler (yeah, obvious joke name) which is a pseudonym which shares initials with Ritvik Mayank, whom Richard Mongler alleges to be the father...

Was she still tight when you got to her, duder?
Did you fuck her before or after she got fat?
Very funny, but no, I'm not Ritvik Mayank. Haven't even seen this woman in real life, much less gotten close enough to fuck her.

While we're at it, here's a snapshot of said review I had linked to. Apparently, abortion runs in the family:
RitvikMayank.png

Jesus fucking Christ, look at her desk, there's literally no room for anything else. It's like looking at a neckbeard den or MovieBob's beer can collection. All the bottles are fucking empty, why are they still there? She's one of those people who are going to die in their sleep once they get a bottle of pills from the doctor's office, because she won't be able to resist chasing it with alcohol. She's such a raging alcoholic at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd go as far as shotgunning rubbing alcohol if you removed all the booze from her apartment in an effort to force her into getting clean.
View attachment 896202
She's literally a bugwoman.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched it, but let me take a stab at it:

Daenerys went insane and became a mass murdering villain because the white dudebros in charge of the show couldn't handle a strong female character and are afraid of wahmen (never mind that she was originally created by a white male). Insert a few pointless references to old or obscure authors to remind you that Lindsay is well read and smarter and better than you. Maybe a bit of waffling on whether Daenerys being a mass murdering lunatic is in character to make Lindsay sound less politically motivated than she actually is.

Am I right?
Not really, it's pretty much the abridged version of the Mauler reviews. This is one of the few times one of her videos isn't perfumed to death with a waterfall of smug and vague allusions only she would understand the intent of. One thing I will say is that I fucking hate the constant Spongebob jokes and, as always, the on-camera binge drinking, because God knows I can't endure the mediocre TV finale without my fermented potato sauce, not that it isn't just obvious hyperbole anyway.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ, look at her desk, there's literally no room for anything else. It's like looking at a neckbeard den or MovieBob's beer can collection. All the bottles are fucking empty, why are they still there?
Jesus Christ, I haven't seen such a large collection of empty bottles in one place since encountering her friend ContraPoints' old Facebook banner.

ContraPointsOldFacebookBanner.jpg

Unlike her least Nyk had enough wit to litter them on his piano if only to keep his desk empty for other shit.

BTW, those tweets where she claimed that the early film critics were women? She nuked that thread lest it show how ignorant she really is. It was a thread about "media studies" and as you can see any trace of it has been erased from Twitter:

The only thing I am able to find is tweets from people responding to her:

saying you're using a marxist reading in media studies is like saying you're using the quadratic formula in Geometry.
In fact, she has deleted a LOT of her tweets on the topic of film criticism (these are tweets from people responding to her, but the original tweet is missing):

Interesting, this DFE on her public opinions on film criticism. Maybe she finally pissed off enough other film critics to where such a DFE action was necessitated?

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but without the smug posturing and vagaries found in her earlier work from just a few years ago, her latest reviews are so much better than Doug's reviews. It's almost hard to believe it was once the complete inverse during her days on TGWTG. They're even better than Mauler's reviews too, because she doesn't scrub the whole movie and criticize it beat by beat and instead she gets to the core of the matter right away. Anytime I heard the word "feminism" in her GoT reviews is when she criticized the fem-fatal shit for being cheap brownie point cash-ins. There's not even any LGBT posturing as far as I've seen. She's giving a really surprising turn around content-wise.

I've only seen the GoT and Beauty and the Beast reviews so far of her new reviews, so I don't know the depths of her hits and misses thus far. But as far as I know, she's apparently become the anti-Kyle Kallgren while I wasn't looking.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino