TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Apparently they were just going to do a cover album or best off until the fat one's husband actor Adrian Pasdar divorced her and wanted the prenuptial agreement thrown out and he wanted alimony and that "Inspired" her to write new music and this is her "Men Are Bad" album.
Yeesh. So a Taylor Swift breakup album written by a 50-something woman who probably stopped maturing the instant she found fame.

Take my money.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay made a video about the Titanic movie and how its mediocrities made it a lasting film. The video is full of forced memes but is otherwise decent. I at least appreciate how Lindsay understands the Titanic like Plinkett does but has a different takeaway, which is essentially, "Yes, the Titanic is popular because it hits the lowest common denominator so precisely, but that is not necessarily a bad thing."

Last edited:

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay made a video about the Titanic movie and how its mediocrities made it a lasting film. The video is full of forced memes but is otherwise decent. I at least appreciate how Lindsay understands the Titanic like Plinkett does but has a different takeaway, which is essentially, "Yes, the Titanic is popular because it hits the lowest common denominator so precisely, but that is not necessarily a bad thing."

I'm watching it right now and I have to say- I've actually enjoyed this one. It's one of her better videos she's done in a long time. Too bad she can't keep up with doing videos like that, I'd actually like them.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
You think people criticizing Bush's dumbass pointless war in Iraq are deranged? I think everyone agrees, even far-right people, that Bush was retarded af except for Cuckservatives.
I was pretty young when Iraq was invaded, and all I remember from the time was that the invasion was preceded by the country being in a post 9/11 hysteria when Bush announced the invasion and Osama Bin Laden being some guy in a cave.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I'm watching it right now and I have to say- I've actually enjoyed this one. It's one of her better videos she's done in a long time. Too bad she can't keep up with doing videos like that, I'd actually like them.
Yeah, I feel the same as when she did the cats video and I agreed with people back then too. Her stuff is more interesting when she's just nerding out over movies and stageplays than when it's about political shit. That's why I originally got into her stuff to begin with.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I feel the same as when she did the cats video and I agreed with people back then too. Her stuff is more interesting when she's just nerding out over movies and stageplays than when it's about political shit. That's why I originally got into her stuff to begin with.
And that may also be why she said CA was “holding her back”

A Beached Whale

A Whale of a Tale
kiwifarms.net
It's like her videos come in waves. Good, Bad, Good, Good, Bad, Bad, etc.

Basically, she knows her shit about movies. That's what she studied for. But she's not a philosopher, she's not an ethics major. She's not a political or musical historian, which is why the protest music video was so off point.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
It's like her videos come in waves. Good, Bad, Good, Good, Bad, Bad, etc.

Basically, she knows her shit about movies. That's what she studied for. But she's not a philosopher, she's not an ethics major. She's not a political or musical historian, which is why the protest music video was so off point.
I mean, that was the only time I’ve really gone into her points. How do you get that much wrong about American Idiot, which she said was “the part everyone was waiting for”?

PuniPuniFag

kiwifarms.net
I was pretty young when Iraq was invaded, and all I remember from the time was that the invasion was preceded by the country being in a post 9/11 hysteria when Bush announced the invasion and Osama Bin Laden being some guy in a cave.
Yeah and Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. They said Saddam had WMDs that were never there, that he was in league with Al-Qaeda which wasn't true, and so on. Cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of civilians and thousands of our own troops. Which is why Bush is regarded as a failure and Cheney as a Warhawk pos.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah and Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. They said Saddam had WMDs that were never there, that he was in league with Al-Qaeda which wasn't true, and so on. Cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of civilians and thousands of our own troops. Which is why Bush is regarded as a failure and Cheney as a Warhawk pos.
Don’t forget Iraq being part of the “Axis of Evil” and the money sink known as Afghanistan,

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
So I dunno if it's the lighting, or her face, or whatever. But she reminds me of the woman from Misery waaaaaay too much.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
So I dunno if it's the lighting, or her face, or whatever. But she reminds me of the woman from Misery waaaaaay too much.
I don't feel like watching the whole video, but does she acknowledge the mess on her desk? Is it part of a gag or something?

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
The way her face is lit at the beginning of the video reminds me of the MySpace era, when girls would use overexposure in photos to hide the flaws in their appearance. I'm not sure if that's the effect she was going for here, but the lighting in the indoor shots looks a lot more normal.