TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
OT but Knowing Better even did a video on Japan refusing to acknowledge her WWII history.

Considering we've seen what happens when you don't play the victim in this retarded victim morality culture the world revolves around these days with Germany (endless exploitation, self destruction, and self denigration) can you really blame the Japs? We don't have to accept their narrative, but at least they've preserved something of their national culture and pride. Now if only they could solve that birth rate problem...

How she's able to live in LA ill never understand
She's one of the most successful cows on this site. It's not that hard to understand.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
My favorite thing about revisionist history regarding WWII is that the US has to feel bad about what we did to Japan all the time, and its a crime that we will never be able to earn penance for, no matter how many times we beg forgiveness.
Japan has never been forced to apologize even once for its atrocities committed during WWII. I'm not even talking about Pearl Harbor either because, lets face it, the US got them back. But read up about the Rape of Nanking sometime, an event that Japan never apologized for and some even denied that it ever happened (despite photographic evidence existing).
Serious question: did you ever consider that these two things might be related? Robin DiAngelo really went the full distance in "saying the quiet part out loud" with her bit about how it's a never-ending process that is never finished. Read: you must buy indulgences forever and are never forgiven no matter what you do that. Alternatively, you can reject the premise and not chum the waters for rent-seeking assholes.

Den Gigantiske

kiwifarms.net
Serious question: did you ever consider that these two things might be related? Robin DiAngelo really went the full distance in "saying the quiet part out loud" with her bit about how it's a never-ending process that is never finished. Read: you must buy indulgences forever and are never forgiven no matter what you do that. Alternatively, you can reject the premise and not chum the waters for rent-seeking assholes.
The medical catholic church was more forgiving than these mongoloids. At least they only made you pay once for an Indulgence

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OT but Knowing Better even did a video on Japan refusing to acknowledge her WWII history.

That guy has been deleting and privating videos for months, ever since he started associating with Shaun and Hbomberguy.

He and Shaun are actually IRL friends, they met up at VidCon in London a few years back.

Knowing Better is incredibly frustrating, he's made videos defending Columbus, the Dakota access Pipeline, the internment of Japanese American during WWII (sort of) then gets his back up when he gets push back. He also routinely argues with chat over stupid shit during streams.

I'm really curious as to how he's going to react to Shaun's video, if he publicly reacts at all. Shaun is a fucking dumb ass, and he's bound to fuck up sourcing, or other basic level shit.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
How she's able to live in LA ill never understand
She's one of the most successful cows on this site. It's not that hard to understand.
7419 Patreons paying at least $2/month plus sponsorships. She is also involved in Nebula/Standard, whatever she gets for the PBS show and of course coin from her seminal literary masterpiece. Even with engineer husband, she has money coming in. Oh, and her cuck Todd stays on the line, he just moved to LA too.

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
I think mulan might be to much of a sacred cow.
Why? All she has to do is ride the line these left center intellectuals have been doing for years:

Woke captalism bad, movie may have good intentions but it is flawed, China may have it's problems but at least they aren't Orange man, people bashing movie are just using excuses to voice their own white patriarchy supremacy.

I know this the most basic bitch stand one can take. But Lindsay has one uncanny talent, and that is to make basic bitch opinions seem smart when they come out of her mouth.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Why? All she has to do is ride the line these left center intellectuals have been doing for years:

Woke captalism bad, movie may have good intentions but it is flawed, China may have it's problems but at least they aren't Orange man, people bashing movie are just using excuses to voice their own white patriarchy supremacy.

I know this the most basic bitch stand one can take. But Lindsay has one uncanny talent, and that is to make basic bitch opinions seem smart when they come out of her mouth.
All I can think of is the live action Mulan and Lindsay talking about things like how films depict the Chinese culture, wuxia films, how filmmakers constantly try to market films to the Chinese market, and how Disney tried to get back into China after pissing off the CCP.

The Debt Collector

Destroyer of Cum
kiwifarms.net
gay.JPG

She put up this tweet and deleted it shortly after. It was obviously a joke but her colorful fans got very offended due to her "implying that being gay is an undesirable quality in a conservative male". You can still find the tweet cached on google. Imagine being a white liberal and trying to appeal to a minority who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Any slip-up you make they're fucking waiting.
Also here's the aftermath. Imagine being this much of a pissbaby that you turn against your allies just to act as more of a victim in short-text format.

(also sorry for the highlighted text)

Attachments

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1602056
She put up this tweet and deleted it shortly after. It was obviously a joke but her colorful fans got very offended due to her "implying that being gay is an undesirable quality in a conservative male". You can still find the tweet cached on google. Imagine being a white liberal and trying to appeal to a minority who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Any slip-up you make they're fucking waiting.
Also here's the aftermath. Imagine being this much of a pissbaby that you turn against your allies just to act as more of a victim in short-text format.

(also sorry for the highlighted text)
When I was growing up fags at least had a sense of humor. If you can take a dick you can take a fucking joke