• "i bet he's smashing up his kitchen right now like a demented autistic ape"

TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudetteaka Hotdogs in face girl

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Brandobaris, Aug 22, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. and then it is stuff in the ltest video about cultural appreciation and Disney movies and how Pocahontas sucked, because Pocahontas failed at making the cultural appreciation work unlike Moana.

Really? I thought Pocahontas sucked, because after a series of fantastic fairy tale movies, Pocahontas was a bore-fest centred around how racism was bad, mkay?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I think she was just saying she wasn't going to revive Nostalgia Chick or the Loose Canon series, not that she was going to stop doing videos entirely.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Whatever sells to the Disney spergs that make up her booze fund.

Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Better than the healer yet worser than tequila.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Bruh, you know how expensive it is to raise a child? You think making reviews on the internet is gonna pull in that kind of money to pay for a college education? Sometimes you get knocked up and you're like "I am not mother material, the foster system's overloaded, I can't guarantee that kid is going to have a loving family, and being pregnant is fucking bullshit. Better to not have the baby at all."

Honestly making a pretentious, navel-gazing film about doing something that a lot of women do in their lifetime is more worthy of criticism than just having an abortion.

• Agree x 17
    • Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

5. Eh, just typical bullshit you'd find on tumblr. That this is racist, that is racist, cultural appropriation made by "POC" from white cultures is okay but bad when whitey does it, white people are always evil and brown people lived harmonious lives until whitey came to screw it up everywhere, that we need more "representation" but people shouldn't write about other cultures since that's racist, blah blah blah.

I thought the first part with Pocahontas was decent and sound, but it all went to hell the moment "cultural appropriation" cam e up.

• Informative Informative x 7
    friedshrimp

friedshrimp a song of pigs and fire

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah honestly a lot of you spergs need to get off the idea that all these staceys are out getting abortions just for shits and giggles.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's an okayish video, she seems aware of how loaded a lot of the terminology she's using is outside of academic circles It's also not exactly SJWish to ackowlague that Western Europeans turned at least 3 continents into a charnel house and their's some cultural fallout from that.
    The big problem politically is she can't really do these subjects justice in a 30 minute video, she never really explains why she thinks cultural appropriation is bad or really considers that art for arts sake is fine nor does she consider that cultural osmosis is infinatly more complex than simply Western culture stealing the local legands of the brown people.
    Also she doesnt really discuss that Pocahontas was a pile of shit and moana's a great little film.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Christian tradcucks need something to bitch about.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Le Redditeur Part Deux

Le Redditeur Part Deux The Person WIth Most Upboats

kiwifarms.net
  9. I guess Avatar has been done too much.

Transvaalan

Transvaalan Woooo!

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm just going off her thumbnail here, but how do you have a hot take about a twenty year old movie?

• Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  11. >Implying she has a "hot take"
    We are scrapping the bottom of the barrel by now.

Pepito

Pepito The biggest cat in the whole wide world

kiwifarms.net
  12. Did she really need to make a video criticizing Pocahontas? It's not much of a hot take when the movie is pretty much one of the least fondly remembered movies of the Disney Renaissance. It's not like Pocahontas is anybody's favorite Disney movie.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait A waste of my talents!

kiwifarms.net
  13. I would doubt it's even the favorite Disney movie of those old plushophiles that fuck Meeko dolls.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. 5:49 "Please please please don't let me step on the invisible land mine that I've helped create!"

• Feels Feels x 2
    FatNero

FatNero Cole Blooded

kiwifarms.net
  15. I never knew she was so worried what Doug thought of her
    capture6.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Wow, is she bitter at CA.

And honestly, despite all our bitching, I'm grateful Doug hasn't fallen deep on the SJW rabbit-hole like she did.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    friedshrimp

friedshrimp a song of pigs and fire

kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. hot take....tbh....peak 90s neoliberalism...

She REALLY needs to get off the internet if she's adopting tumblr speech. She sounds like she's 14 instead of her actual age.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Buer

Buer The God of Tits and Wine

kiwifarms.net
  19. That's what she wants...

• Feels Feels x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Won't make her vagina any tighter or her face any prettier though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    A Random

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.