TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
lindsay.png

You'd expect Lindsay to have aged as well as all those gallons of wine she must have downed over the years, but sadly for her that doesn't seem to be the case.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But jeez she aged like milk left out in the sun. She was never hot but she at least used to be cute in a girl next door kind of way during her Nostalgia Chick days

Lindsay Ellis is what happens when the girl next door goes off to college and comes home with a double major in Women's Studies and Communications.

EarthquakeMachine

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think it’s even about muting your opponents a lot of the time. It often is, but I think there’s a strong element of jealousy to it. People like Rowling and Ellis have lives that most Twittards can only dream of. So do you work to achieve the same success? No, that requires effort. Far easier to destroy them and bring them down to your level.
Yeah, I think there's a dynamic that's often overlooked where when cancel culture really burns the most is when it's from people who are supposed to be "on your side", especially when it's these financially secure internet celebrities. The crowd you associate with is pretty important to existing online, and now Ellis has no one. She's been rendered radioactive by being held to the same standards she held others and it must be absolutely maddening for a large swath of her own idealogical associates to regard her as little better than Mister Metokur.

A big part of the progressive identity is having a high verbal intelligence. While a lot of these people are annoying and stupid, the ability to adapt new language, throw away old, and know how to use it effectively to manipulate and protect yourself from the other Progs is a big deal. It's genuinely impressive how much they're able to keep up with such non-stop shifting verbiage, expectations, and idealogical shifts. The people who can do this almost always skew young, and Lindsay simply got too old to keep up. She kept making mistakes and having little slip-ups; blood in the water for the sharks. She wrongly assumed that her very obvious Progressive principles should be sufficient to keep her on good terms with everyone. But when Racism isn't a social condition that arises from criss-crossing factors like history, culture, and economics and is instead a demonic possession or a viral infection that has to be exercised or quarantined, you get treated like a sinner or a leper.

Good ole' Destiny is always interesting to me, because he's a guy who is very obviously in the same idealogical camp as Ellis, but has avoided any of this bullshit by simply refusing to play these bitchy social ladder games with people. You can't get kicked out if you don't play, and he gets blasted by people his own people all the time, but it never amounts to anything. The end result is someone who is the best internet advocate the Progs ever had, and they more often than not, utterly despise him.

Too bad for Ellis, she loved the game. Was a star player, might have even had a hand in setting the rules of the game. She loved the status climbing, the easy praise, the intellectual masturbation, seeing her enemies driven before her, and being the one to set the standard of who was allowed to hang out with the cool kids. Well, now she lost and doesn't know what to do with herself.

Grape_Soda

"World's Greatest Dissapointment" -Mom
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2103678

You'd expect Lindsay to have aged as well as all those gallons of wine she must have downed over the years, but sadly for her that doesn't seem to be the case.
I swear...What is up with white girls with pear-shaped heads?
1618959582127.png

(Context: This is Anisa AKA iDubbbz's Girlfriend)

Ghostpro

Will appear when I want to. But mostly a ghost.
kiwifarms.net
Too bad for Ellis, she LOVES the game. WANTS TO CONTINUE BEING a star player, might have even had a hand in setting the rules of the game. She loved the status climbing, the easy praise, the intellectual masturbation, seeing her enemies driven before her, and being the one to set the standard of who was allowed to hang out with the cool kids. Well, now she lost and doesn't know what to do with herself.

It says a lot that through actions her intentions are very much laid for everyone to see. She hates the fact this was used against her. She LOATHES the fact she bled in front of everyone. Beneath all the condescendence. We have a furious teenager that cannot believe her tricks had been turned against her, and how she can't bully people to bend a knee and agree with this loathsome point of view.

All that response was nothing more than a desperate attempt to try and recover that weapon back to be in her fingertips. All that humbleness is merely an act to come off as a good one. She hates the fact Jim managed to get the rape rap and show it to everyone. This is her "No bad tactics. No bad Targets/ Superior future" moment. She hates people now know she is a terrible human being outside her simps, and it revealed to her. There are people that want her gone on all sides.

If she thinks this is unusable? Then she better prepare since this is only the calm. The storm has yet to come, and it will hit her on all sides. Not just Twitter.

X-avier cuck

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the day the Reds are Their Own Worst Enemy.
They treat everything like a monolith including the so-called people of color they love to represent.
Context is like cancer to them so either you agree with them completely or you're one of the fascist who's destroying the country.
What kills me is the fact that these people tell others to see race even though that's exactly how real bigots and more often than not they actually end up crippling any progress black people try to make.
Nearly a decade ago we used to make fun of people like this in sitcoms because clearly a rich white girl who has no idea what the hell she's talking about is hilarious; then somewhere along the line the world thought that these people were valid and decided to give them platforms to spread their delusional and ever-changing believes and now they're everywhere.
Most of these people are clout Chasers who will go out of style and will soon be replaced with someone even more radical and idiotic a few years down the line until they too are replaced

soulgains

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the day the Reds are Their Own Worst Enemy.
They treat everything like a monolith including the so-called people of color they love to represent.
Context is like cancer to them so either you agree with them completely or you're one of the fascist who's destroying the country.
What kills me is the fact that these people tell others to see race even though that's exactly how real bigots and more often than not they actually end up crippling any progress black people try to make.
Nearly a decade ago we used to make fun of people like this in sitcoms because clearly a rich white girl who has no idea what the hell she's talking about is hilarious; then somewhere along the line the world thought that these people were valid and decided to give them platforms to spread their delusional and ever-changing believes and now they're everywhere.
Most of these people are clout Chasers who will go out of style and will soon be replaced with someone even more radical and idiotic a few years down the line until they too are replaced
Lindsay isn't really a Communist. Shes not a partisan that's fighting and dying for the liberation of her people or her class, she's an entitled, snotty, condescending bitch that's never worked a single day of hard labor in her whole life. She's never been stuck with a shitty wage job moving furniture for 3 dollars an hour, she didn't lose her home to a bank, she doesn't have kids that are addicted painkillers, she has literally no reason to hate Capitalism as much as she supposedly does (which even that I strongly doubt. Everything she's done from the Nostalgia Chick to now has felt like a massive grift). She's a beneficiary of Capitalism, and in a very concrete sense "White Privilege". I mean she was literally chosen over a Black woman for the role of Nostalgia Chick, because of, I assume according to her videos, White Privilege and the Walker brothers racial preferences.

When do you all think she's gonna acknowledge this gem and disavow Doug?

Lindsay isn't really a Communist. Shes not a partisan that's fighting and dying for the liberation of her people or her class, she's an entitled, snotty, condescending bitch that's never worked a single day of hard labor in her whole life. She's never been stuck with a shitty wage job moving furniture for 3 dollars an hour, she didn't lose her home to a bank, she doesn't have kids that are addicted painkillers, she has literally no reason to hate Capitalism as much as she supposedly does (which even that I strongly doubt. Everything she's done from the Nostalgia Chick to now has felt like a massive grift). She's a beneficiary of Capitalism, and in a very concrete sense "White Privilege". I mean she was literally chosen over a Black woman for the role of Nostalgia Chick, because of, I assume according to her videos, White Privilege and the Walker brothers racial preferences.
View attachment 2105628
I think she disavowed Doug and all she did as the Nostalgia Chick a long time ago.

X-avier cuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2105628
I think at her core she's a centralist but she does pander to that crowd heavily.
A lot of her hypocrisy can also be reflected onto them like how they indulge in the very thing they claim to hate and spit racist rhetorics despite claiming to be on the right side of History