TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Wow, she really did delete her twitter account over this.
https://twitter.com/thelindsayellis
View attachment 2032276
Weird anti white woman thing going on with the left
"I'm a white woman from Tennessee, my family is mostly uneducated white trash."

Wow, not a hint of reservation or hesitation. If I were her dad I would've disowned her for that.
all i heard from that is that lindsay ellis admits shes a white trash skank which ive known about like many others since her defining moment of taking several dozen wieners in the face to be featured on channel awesome

Tuxedo_Zemus

They call me the Hard R Superstar
kiwifarms.net
Earlier today, I was watching Carl Benjamin's podcast about Lindsay's video.

Say what you about Carl (and Lord knows I've said plenty), but I had way more fun watching her video in clips with his reactions than watching it in full. It was nice to see someone on the opposite side of her call her out on her shit.

Carl's Podcast
I think Sargon finally found a niche that works for him. He's not a dumb guy, even if he's done some dumb things. He gives better commentary than someone like, say, Gunt.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Sargon finally found a niche that works for him. He's not a dumb guy, even if he's done some dumb things. He gives better commentary than someone like, say, Gunt.

While Sargon would never admit it, I suspect he that he had a realisation that he's fucked up a lot, and came close to self destructing.

I think that's why he's turned the "lotus eaters" into a more colaborative effort, and is happy to share screen time, with people that aren't just mindless toadies. Also because he actually pays staff he can attract higher calibre people than say the Gunt. He's even managed to quitely get his channel monetised again.

Ellis complained once that she has to pay for multiple employees. It's intersting that we never see them on screen, and that they don't get credits on the videos.

Tuxedo_Zemus

They call me the Hard R Superstar
kiwifarms.net
Sargon always struck me as being cut from the same sperg cloth as most of us here or on 4chan, and I think that's largely why he resonated so much with people during Gamergate. His problem has always been that he is as prone to spilling his spaghetti as any of the rest of us, and by happenstance he happened to find himself in something of a spotlight.

His run in politics might have been a spectacle, but I have to give him points for taking a crack at it. He certainly made a better show of it than Brianna Wu at least, and unlike Wu, he at least knew when to pack it in.

X-avier cuck

kiwifarms.net
Ellis is in her late 30s I believe and what we see is a rift between older leftists, like her and contra and the generation they bred, people in their twenties that have morphed into a much different beast, an alt-left of sorts.
The next years will be interesting.
This.
It's the classic case of giving someone an end and then taking a mile.
It started as people just wanting a bit more representation but has more than to people playing race politics for brownie points on the internet.
It's to the point to where Hollywood can't even make a black character without the left you crying that it's not an amalgamation of the stereotypes they attached to blacks ala Disney's new movie Soul.
The reason for this is because it's not about representation or diversity but something that fits their narrative which is actually pretty racist beyond belief.

Tronathon242

kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to watching it. I like the part where she wonders out loud why it is that both the left and right seem to hate her. Like the idea that she might be an unlikable person doesn't even occur to her.
That would require some amount of introspection and reflection. She doesn't seem like she can do that because she's constantly stuck in this world where the denizens delight on picking others apart on a daily basis. Too much time is spent ruining others instead of looking inward.
This.
It started as people just wanting a bit more representation but has more than to people playing race politics for brownie points on the internet.
It's to the point to where Hollywood can't even make a black character without the left you crying that it's not an amalgamation of the stereotypes they attached to blacks ala Disney's new movie Soul.
The reason for this is because it's not about representation or diversity but something that fits their narrative which is actually pretty racist beyond belief.
This is only with them shouting from the outside to the cowering executives within Hollywood's walls. Imagine what they would actually make if they had total control of a film project.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get that mindset. I keep hoping that one of those people will wake up one day and realize that they were part of the problem, but I doubt it will happen.
They know perfectly well that they are part of the problem, but don't care as long as they can make money and a reputation off of it. They are all egotistical greedy selfish heartless parasites. Lindsay knows what she is, which is why she drinks so much. As long as she desires to maintain her shitty 'career', she will be too drunk to have a non-Fetal Alcohol Syndrome child, and she doesn't want to raise a retard. Few people do. Fish or cut bait, Lindsay. Tick tock.

A nameless trool

kiwifarms.net
This.
It's not "the Left".
It is hipsters, some pretty broken headcases and a lot of teenagers/Young adults who took the excesses of the previous generation to the next logical step:
In the 10's we had "no other girls". In the 20's we have the "enbis".
In the 10's we had some frigid women, in the 20's we have aces.
In the 10's we had losers who could not get laid. Now we have incels.

Same as the alt-right, we also have the alt-left and they both hardly fit into the traditional authoritarian/liberal and left/right axis to the point we should add other dimensions to fit them in.

Nonsense! She employs Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Jose Cuervo full time!
Well, this is a start for a diverse workforce, but it would surely help to add some womxn there, like Serkova,
And the lack of asians in there proves her bigotry...

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay you could had earned some respect from me if you told the Woke Crowd to Fuck Off but you didn't so here's how it's done by someone with real talent.

Elia Kazan one of the greatest directors of all time and in the 30's he was for about 2 years a member of the Communist Party until he saw through them and left. In the 50's the House on Unamerican Activities called him about his past as a Communist Party member and he testified naming names of other people he knew was members then when asked for his honesty the left hated him till the day he died. Here was his response from his amazing film On the Waterfront with Marlon Brando and it took him under 5 minutes Lindsay.

https://youtu.be/1OncGnlOhGE
Ok but nobody like snitches

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
I marvel at the unparalleled genius of George Orwell, who almost a century ago knew so perfectly how these people are capable of unquestioningly and simultaneously accepting two dichotomous statements.
You tend to be able to do that when you are not only in those circles but are currently seeing the end result of that happen in other parts of the world.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Ellis complained once that she has to pay for multiple employees. It's intersting that we never see them on screen, and that they don't get credits on the videos.
She did complain on Twitter because IIRC Elisa Hansen mods her YouTube comments (Todd's too) and lives in Charlotte, NC and Angelina Meehan writes for her and lives in Philly. Having employees in multiple states causes headaches when filing paperwork for her LLC, but her chosen employees are purely the result of nepotism so she will endure the suffering *dramatic sigh*. Was mostly about healthcare coverage.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Pardon the tism but I still have no fucking clue what she's talking about in that vid.

She didn't like avatar or something?

How the hell can anyone possibly talk for so long and say nothing lol
It’s this movie: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raya_and_the_Last_Dragon

It’s a shitty movie that panders to the Chinese market. In 2021, any criticism of a Disney movie means you are a bigot. Having this opinion while #StopAsianHate is raging makes you a Turbo Giga Nazi (versus us Diet Nazis). Plus she said “squinting”, which of course was received poorly.

These people can talk endlessly about themselves. This video was Lindsay flexing and rallying her simps. The woke mob will make things tougher for her.

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
Just watched some of the clips from the Lotus Eaters' video. The fact that Lindsay does these fake voice cracks and gets genuinely heated is so embarrassing. "Trump will never face justice, Brett Kavanaugh will never face justice, so that's why you go after ME."

They never ever realize that maybe people were wrong about the other things people got canceled for. Maybe Kavanaugh didn't fucking rape anyone. But no, she has to argue as if hers is the first and only "wrong" canceling that's ever happened.

It's interesting too, when she talks about "The Beast," that she brings up all the women, people of color, etc., who have privately told her how afraid they are, which, if I'm not mistaken, is what Bari Weiss uses her newsletter for, but all the anonymous letters she gets are dismissed. Thinking right-wingers are the ones interested in POWER from this is such sad projection.

ElijahGrudge

kiwifarms.net
The tweets by Jourdain Searles that mysteriously vanished were honestly on point. She tore into exactly what makes Lindsay.....Lindsay. She is in a bubble. Her and the other CA refugees. All the privileged white kiddies in her bubble who make easy money simply by talking about something. Most people have to save money away by doing menial low wage jobs...which is incredibly ironic since the bitch is from Appalachia.

Theres media criticism and then there's actual media criticism. Laura Mulvey she is not.
Todd in the Shadows released his response about an hour ago. TL;DR: that entire friend group is a nest of snakes, except none of them have any teeth.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ULyDEEQIIQbZbMNn74xflZR3YVmyiqRDCLiY6YWjp/pub